嫌疑人在斯坦贝尔附近偷了辆车
Suspect stole a car near Stenfjell.
他在8号♥公路向东开往E18高速公路
He's on route 8 going east towards highway E18.
车里有名婴儿
There's a child in the car.
E18 去找E18公路
E18! Look for E18!
是一辆米白色89款奔驰
The car is a beige '89 Mercedes.
现在好了
Now it's ok.
该死的
Fuck!
-给你们 -你在干什么
- Here you go. - What are you doing?
要很晚 也许通宵 这个明天必须完工
Late, maybe all night. This has to be finished tomorrow.
我可以付你们两倍加班费
I'll pay you double overtime.
你好 有什么事吗
Hi, how are you? Did something happen?
我知道奥勒是清白的
I know that Olle is innocent.
你也应该知道 你当时和他在一起
And so do you. You were with him.
你可以证明他不在场 去告诉警♥察♥
You're his alibi. Tell the police!
有件事你需要知道
There's something you need to know.
昨天有一个女人在酒吧
There was a woman at the bar.
奥勒和她一起走了
Olle left with her.
好吧
Okay...
你之前怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
我认为那无关紧要
I didn't think it was important.
-她长什么样 -她大概35岁
What did she look like? She was maybe 35.
褐色头发 长得挺漂亮
Brown hair. Good-looking.
-奥勒认识她吗 -我不知道
- Did Olle know her? - I don't know.
奥勒说没什么事 而我相信他了
Olle said it was nothing, and I believed him.
但是 如果你有任何需要就告诉我
But, listen, just let me know if you need anything.
任何帮助都行
Any help...
替我向亨里克问好 他喜欢他的礼物吗
And say hello to Henrik. Did he like his gift?
我知道他喜欢纯麦威士忌
I know he has a soft spot for single malt.
他们公开了那个逃犯的名字
They've published his name. The guy who ran away.
奥勒·赫尔滕
Olle Hultén.
他很冷静 像往常一样登上了渡轮
He's ice cold. Just boarded the ferry like on any normal day.
-他们确定是他干的吗 -他是嫌疑人
- Are they sure it's him? - Well, he's a suspect.
喂 莫妮卡在这里吗
Hey! Monica, is she here?
什么鬼
What the hell...
汤姆 是你吗
Tom? Is that you?
天啊 别这样
God! Stop!
天啊
Jesus!
奥勒 不会吧
Ole... Bloody hell!
在桑德峡湾很少见到你
It's rare to see you in Sandefjord.
我来看我爸妈
I'm visiting Mum and Dad.
-我听说你出国了 -墨西哥
- I heard you were abroad. - Mexico.
墨西哥
Mexico.
我从没离开过这个破地方
I'll never get out of this shithole.
拜托 这没那么糟
Come on, it's not that bad.
-你在这里干什么 -我的船坏了 所以
- What are you doing here? - I have boat trouble, so...
你的是哪种船
What kind of boat you got?
你不会相信的
You won't believe it.
一艘超级范·克拉夫特游艇 但听着
A Super Van Craft. But listen...
船的情况不算太糟 但修起来太贵了
It's not too shitty. But it's fucking expensive.
-你的漆被刮花了吗 -不 有信♥号♥♥问题
- Did you scratch the paintwork? - No, signal trouble.
我看不到我要去哪里
I can't see where I'm going.
你看到了 我忙着修转发器
As you can see, I'm busy with transponders.
见到你真好 我们一会去喝杯啤酒
It's so good to see you. We'll go for a beer soon.
喝杯啤酒
One beer?
那里
There!
一辆米白色的奔驰
A beige Mercedes!
该死
Fuck!
别跟丢了
Don't lose him!
那里 放我下去 我需要你在上面指引我
There. Put me down. I'll need you up here to guide me.
车在右边
The car is on the right.
小心点 妮娜
Be careful, Nina.
车里没人 到周围看看
There's nobody in the car. Circle around.
好的
Okay.
把枪放下 放下枪
Put down your gun! Let go of the gun!
快点 放下
Come on, put it down.
起来
Get up!
从那里出来
Get out of there!
快点 出来
Come on. Out!
慢慢转过去
Turn around. Slowly.
把手放在背后
Hands behind your back!
-回来吧 我找到他了 -行 我就来
- Come back. I've got him. - Okay, I'm coming.
转身
Turn around.
转过去
Turn around!
快点
Come on.
妮娜 还好吗 妮娜
Nina? Hello, Nina?
妮娜 调度中心 我要降落了
Nina? Dispatch, I'm landing.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
干杯
Cheers.
布雷德的葬礼 那是我最后一次见你
Brede's funeral. That's the last time I saw you.
起码是二十年前的事了
Must be at least twenty years ago.
这是我参加过的最悲伤的葬礼
The saddest funeral I've ever been to.
天啊 我当时嚎啕大哭
God, how I cried.
-敬布雷德 -敬布雷德
- To Brede. - Brede.
现在怎么办
So now what?
你要睡在你父母家的沙发上吗
Are you crashing on your parents' couch?
怎么可能 不 我睡船上
No way! No, I'll sleep on the boat.
别住船上了 你可以住我家
That's not happening. You can stay at my place.
-不 我没事 -来吧 我家很大的
- No, no, I'm fine. - Come on, I've got lots of space.
我之前买♥♥了房♥子 我当时要结婚
I had a house before. I was getting married.
-没结成 -说到女人
- Didn't work out. - Talking about women...
在你工作的地方 有个叫莫妮卡的吗
At your work... is there a Monica?
没有
No.
有照片吗
A picture?
这是什么照片 你在跟踪她吗
What kind of picture is that? Are you stalking her?
当然
Of course I am.
是她在约会软件"找到ta"上的头像
Her profile picture on Tinder.
看不太清楚
It's hard to see...
我要尿尿
I need to pee.
她有那么性感吗
Is she that hot?
你们好 欢迎光临
Hello, and welcome.
抢劫后妻子仔细检查了一切
亨里克甚至根本不想和警♥察♥谈
Henrik doesn't even want to talk the police.
那可是一大笔钱
It's a lot of money.
还有情感价值
And then there's the sentimental value.
我之前认为
I was thinking
你和莉莉总有一天会继承这条项链
that you or Lilly should inherit the necklace one day.
至少它还留在家里
At least it stays in the family.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
它现在不见了 这有点奇怪
It is a bit strange that it disappears right now.
和这些事同时发生的
At the same time as all this.
如果你不想帮忙 就走吧
If you're not going to help, you can just go.
帕帕斯·巴特
只是个记者 整天在给亨里克打电♥话♥
It's just a reporter. She's been calling Henrik all day.
别接听
Don't answer.
是我
Hey, it's me.
约瑟芬
Josefin?
我和抢劫案无关
I had nothing to do with the robbery.
约瑟芬
Josefin?
我爱你
I love you.
-有杰克的消息吗 -没有
- Have you heard from Jack? - No.
奥勒有艘超级范·克拉夫特游艇
Olle has a Super Van Craft.
就在克纳特霍尔曼外面
It's out in Knattholmen.
不要
No!
该死的
Fuck!
住手 住手 我投降
Stop! Stop, I give up!