Dad, look. There's blood.
它受伤了吗
Is it wounded?
它在流血
He's bleeding.
-怎么回事 -我不知道 这只羊在流血
- What's going on? - I don't know. This sheep is wounded.
这血不是羊的
It's not from the sheep.
它可能是亚瑟的羊
It's probably one of Arthur's sheep.
但是他没接电♥话♥
But he's not answering his phone.
你知道他住在哪儿吗
Do you know where he lives?
-嗨 -你好
- Hi. - Hello.
我是重案组的妮娜·伯格
I'm Nina Berge from the Crime Squad.
这是你的羊吗
Is this your sheep?
是 它叫罗伯特 发生什么了吗
Yes, it's Robert. What happened?
我在一个加油站看到它
I found him at the petrol station.
它一定是在那里受的伤
He must have been injured there.
奇怪的是 我检查了一下 羊没有受伤
That's what's weird. I checked and it's not injured.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你门是开着的
Your gate was open.
对 经常被风吹开
Yeah, it blows open.
我们在追捕一个男人
We're looking for a man who was
他昨天出了车祸
hurt in a traffic accident yesterday.
身高大概一米八 短头发
Around 180 tall, short hair.
说瑞典语
He spoke Swedish.
我没见过这样的人
No, I haven't seen him.
-你觉得他可能来过这儿吗 -是的
- Do you think he's been here? - Yes.
他犯了什么严重的罪吗
Did he do anything serious, this fellow?
他昨天和人合伙抢劫了桑德尔福德的金库
He's in the gang that robbed the deposit in Sandefjord yesterday.
来杯咖啡吗
Would you like a coffee?
它叫约瑟夫 它很乖的
This is Josef. He's nice.
可能是猫进来了 老往这里面跑
That's probably the cats. They get in here.
-你好 -你好 我是
- Hello? - Hello, this is...
斯特伦斯塔德警局的丹尼尔·艾奥比
Daniel Aiobi, Strömstad Police.
你让我调查奥勒·赫尔滕
You asked me to look up Olle Hultén.
他的曾用名叫特耶·莫克
He used to be called Terje Mørk.
他是挪威人
Is he Norwegian?
对 他于六年前加入瑞典籍
He became a Swedish citizen six years ago.
你觉得奥勒和这起抢劫案有关系吗
Do you think Olle was involved in the robbery?
等核查好特耶·莫克的身份 我再打给你
I'll check out Terje Mørk and get back to you.
非常感谢
Thanks a lot.
大家期待今晚的活动吗
Are you excited about tonight?
-我们还没拿到工资呢 -还没拿到吗
- We haven't been paid? - Haven't you?
没
No.
我会去催催
I'll chase it up.
这话你已经说三遍了
It's the third time you've said that.
听着 我明早起来第一件事就去银行
Look, I'll go to the bank first thing tomorrow.
肯定是有钱拿咱才干活
We can't work without getting paid.
但当下最要紧的是专心办好今晚的宴会
But we have to focus on the party right now.
那我想说 "没钱办个屁"
Or we say, "No money, no party."
你是觉得我请不起你们吗
Do you think I can't pay you?
我们确实这么想 所以向工会报告了
Actually, yes. And we called the union.
好 那这样
Okay. Here's what we'll do.
我现在就去把钱的问题给解决了
I'll sort out the money now, then we don't have that problem.
贝拉 你能帮我看管一下吗 我先去
Can you manage for a while, Bella, so that...
-可以吗 -可以的
- Is that okay? - Yeah.
大伙们
Guys...
再给他点时间吧 他会尽快解决的
Let's give him a chance. He's figured it out it before.
这里有一些药和吃的
Here are some pills and food.
能坐下吗
Can you sit down?
棕色起司啊
It's brown cheese.
我想着你可能会喜欢吃
I thought you'd like it.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的腿看上去不太好 要不要请个医生
Your leg doesn't look too good. Don't you need to see a doctor?
不用 我没事 就是需要休息一会儿
No, I'm fine. I just need a bit of rest.
新闻上报了 三千万 可真是一笔巨款
30 million, they said on the news. That's a nice loot.
我付过你钱了
I already gave you money.
如果你敢耍滑头 我他妈杀光你的羊
If you try anything, I'll kill all your fucking sheep.
知道了
Right.
我以为这些已经被数据化了
I thought we'd digitalised it.
有些员工不喜欢用电脑
The guys don't like using computers.
你要查啥时候的来着 星期二还是星期三
What did you say? Tuesday or Wednesday?
看看啊
Let's see.
这儿
Here.
星期二 下午2点35
2:35 PM on Tuesday.
有一辆挖土机和一台角磨机被取出
A payloader and an angle grinder were picked up.
你签过字吗
Do you have a signature?
派送订单上没有
Not on the delivery order.
财务部可能还有一份采购单
Finance may have a copy of the purchase order.
谢谢
Thank you.
奥勒
Olle.
你吓我一跳
You gave me a fright.
这些订单我实在不放心
I couldn't really let go of the orders
怕有人会忘了检查保险箱
and thought somebody forgot to check the safe.
也是 但是估计订单不会在保险箱里
Right, but they wouldn't be likely to be there.
我也认为不会 但是我爸还是让我检查
I didn't think so, either, but Dad said to check anyway.
去他妈的
Bloody hell.
怎么了
What's up?
我现在知道是谁把这些机器取走了
Now I know who took the machines.
刚开始 我画了一只大象
First, I drew an elephant.
然后我们就去吃午饭了
Then we had lunch.
然后米克觉得
And then Micke thought...
我的绿头发很丑
that my green hair was ugly.
我不喜欢他 他很不友好
I don't like him. He's not nice.
你拿刀做什么呀
What are you doing with that knife?
人呢
Hello!
这里
Hi.
真好 你洗过澡了 非常好
How nice. You showered. Super.
我的小乖乖
Hey, kiddo!
你额头怎么了
What happened to your forehead?
家里的那个黄色梯子
It was the yellow ladder in the house.
怎么了
What?
我摔下来了
I hit it.
-我说过我们该换个新的 -确实
- I told you we need a new one. - We do.
丽莱该穿什么
What should Lilly wear?
来吧 我来选
Come, I'll do it.
我想你可能会喜欢那条小花裙
I thought maybe you'd like your flowery dress.
你好 我是妮娜
Hello, it's Nina.
我是马格纳斯 你看调查报告了吗
It's Magnus here. Did you see the report?
看了
I saw it.
特耶·奥拉夫·莫克
Terje Olav Mørk.
奥勒在六年前换名字的时候
When Olle changed name six years ago,
挪威有五个叫特耶·莫克的
there were five Terje Mørk in Norway.
三个70多岁 一个62岁 一个10岁
Three were over 70, one was 62, and one was ten.
但他们都是不是奥勒·赫尔滕
None of them are Olle Hultén.
我这边有电♥话♥进来了 马格纳斯
I'm getting another call, Magnus.
好的 注意安全
Okay, take care.
你好 我是妮娜
Hello, this is Nina.
你好 我是拉赫尔曼的哈肯
Hi, it's Håkan from Laholmen.
我找到是谁订的设备了 是奥勒·赫尔滕
I found out who ordered the equipment. It was Olle Hultén.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 你该来一趟
I'm sure. You should come.
马上就来
I'm coming.
非常抱歉来晚了
I'm really sorry about this.
我 我换了家银行才取到钱
But I'll have to... I'll have to change bank.
以后不找这家银行合作了
I mean... We can't work like this.
这是你的
There you go.
好了
Okay.
全力以赴去工作吧
Let's give it our all.
这是你的
There you go.
你真可爱 谢谢
You're pretty. Thanks.
看呀 看起来真不错
Look! That looks good.
能帮我一下吗
Can I get some help here?
好