你干嘛呀
What are you doing?
抱歉
Sorry.
对不起 我只是听到
Sorry. I just heard...
我做了个噩梦
I had a terrible dream.
我感觉到了 天呐 亲爱的
I felt it. Goodness, darling...
丽莱去哪了
Where's Lilly?
我送她去学校了
I took her to school.
所以家里只剩我们俩了
So we're all alone here.
我睡了多久
How long did I sleep for?
很久 我也不知道 太久了
Long. I don't know. Too long.
是时候让小奥勒硬起来了
So it's time for little Olle to rise. Or, I mean this big one.
你会联♥系♥昨天的那位女警官吗
Will you call the policewoman from yesterday?
她留了名片给你
She left her card.
可能是和那宗抢劫案有关 你没听说吗
Maybe it's to do with that robbery. Didn't you hear about it?
他们偷了三千万逍遥法外了
They got away with 30 million.
三千万诶 你知道那得有多少钱吗
30 million! Do you know how much that is?
昨天占据了各大新闻头版
I mean, it was on the news all day yesterday.
你会打给她吗
Will you call her?
说认真的 也许你目击了重要线索呢
Seriously. Maybe you witnessed something important.
-还是说你就是劫匪 -这个嘛
- Or maybe you're the robber. - Well...
你是劫匪吗 这就是你不在家的原因吗
Are you the robber? Is that why you were away?
我是不是要逮捕你呀
Will I have to arrest you?
你待会儿可以去接丽莱吗
Can you pick Lilly up later?
我想去趟理发店
I want to go to the hairdresser.
没问题
Sure.
你可以顺路买♥♥个礼物
You can buy a present then.
送给谁的
What?
送给我爸爸呀
For my dad.
没问题
Of course.
我下班后要先回趟家
I just need to go home after work,
然后再去挑礼物
then I'll sort out the present.
你们挪威人把戒指戴在右手也挺好看的
It's nice how you Norwegians wear the ring on the right.
当我们十指相扣时
It's nice when you hold hands like this,
两枚戒指紧贴在一起
seeing them together.
天呐 我好爱你
My God, how I love you.
真希望你能体会到我此时此刻的感觉
I wish you could feel just a bit of what I feel now.
我真是太幸运了
I'm so lucky.
我也很爱你
I love you too, a lot.
维格和格里塔
And so will Viggo.
也都很爱你
Or Greta.
才刚做完爱七分钟你就把孩子名字想好了
You're christening our child seven minutes after intercourse.
那又怎样
And so what?
我很高兴你这么渴望再生一个孩子
I like that you're so keen on having another one.
-我们会再生一个的 -如你所愿
- We're going to have another one. - You'll have another one.
我们花了五个月才决定要生丽莱
It took us five months to decide on Lilly.
现在可以开始准备了吗
Can't we start now?
没问题 直接来吧
We can just start, no problem.
我们一定要教会她整理房♥间
We must teach her to tidy up.
你工资挺高了 找个清洁工不行吗
You're starting to earn well. Can't we just get a cleaner?
奥勒
Olle?
这个是什么
What's this?
这是一个天大的误会 相信我
This is a big misunderstanding, believe me.
你把在挪威抢劫的钱和枪带回我们家
You brought guns and money from a robbery in Norway to our house.
你知道你都干了些啥吗
Do you understand what you've done?
我昨天喝醉了
I wasn't myself yesterday.
你还一直欺骗我 一直都在欺骗我
And you keep lying to me! Lying all the time!
亲爱的
Hey...
约瑟芬 我为什么要
Josefin, why would I...
我好像根本不了解你一样
It's as if I don't know you at all.
在你眼前的就是我
This is me.
我是奥勒
This is Olle.
我 我也不知道发生了啥 那不是我♥干♥的
I... I don't know what happened. That wasn't me.
我昨天做出的选择 我不知道发生了什么
The choices I made yesterday... I don't know what happened.
你参与了那起持枪抢劫吗 奥勒
Were you in that robbery, Olle?
我没有
No.
你都记不起昨天发生了什么 你怎么肯定
How can you know if you don't remember?
我为什么要这么做
Why the hell would I do it?
我醒来的时候 那个袋子就在我旁边
When I woke up, the bag was just there.
听着 我想要的我都有了
Listen. I have everything I want.
我有一个完美的家庭 一份理想的工作
I have a family and a good job.
我甚至都不知道怎么使枪
I don't even know how to handle guns.
看着我 你眼前的才是我
Look at me. This is me.
这才是奥勒
This is Olle.
机械师
第一季第二集
你真是太好啦
Oh, that's kind of you.
我把制冰机也给修好了
I also fixed the ice machine.
没有你我该怎么办呀
What would I do without you?
有时我也想知道呢
I also wonder sometimes.
你帮了大忙了
You're doing a great job.
说到这个 我还没拿到我的工资呢
Speaking of which, I haven't received my wages.
那太糟糕了
That's too bad.
很高兴你告诉我了 我会帮你催催的
I'm glad you told me. I'll chase it up.
-你发誓 -我发誓
- Do you promise? - I promise.
-下午好 亲爱的 -下午好
- Hi, sweetie. - Hi.
我带了些甜点过来
I brought dessert.
不用带的啦
You shouldn't have.
你这只有冷冻甜点
You only have frozen desserts.
多谢
Thanks.
-你布置得挺好嘛 -还没完全布置好呢
- You made it look nice. - It's not quite ready yet.
妈别管那个了 它老是被吹走
Leave that, Mum. It will keep blowing away.
我觉得你们坐中间比较合适
I thought you could sit in the middle,
还是说 爸爸你想坐其他位置
or do you want to sit somewhere else, Dad.
爸
Dad?
啊没事 坐哪都行
No, that's fine.
出什么事了吗
Has something happened?
霍肯刚打电♥话♥来了
It was Håkan who called.
警方一直在询问那起桑德尔福德的抢劫案
The police have been asking about that robbery in Sandefjord.
盗贼用的是我们公♥司♥的挖土机和装载机
The robbers used some of Laholmens payloaders. Our loaders.
盗贼还杀了人
They killed someone.
-我得去趟办公室 -让奥勒处理这事儿吧
- I have to go to the office. - No, let Olle handle this.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answering his mobile.
我能处理这事儿的 交给我吧
I can do it. I'm on the board.
我会处理好的 我会弄清楚发生了什么
I'll fix it. I'll go and find out what happened.
让他处理吧 亨里克 让他帮你处理吧
Let him do it. Let him help you, Henrik.
你不可能事事都亲力亲为
You can't do everything yourself.
奥勒 走吧
Olle? Come on.
走啊
Move.
赶紧走啊 妈的
Move, damn it.
把背包交给警方
Hand over the bag.
他进警局去了
He's going to the cops.
不用 我来处理
No, I'll handle this my way.
你好 奥勒
Hi, Olle.
你在找丹尼尔吗
Are you looking for Daniel?
丹尼尔 奥勒·赫尔滕来了
Daniel, Olle Hultén is here.
马上就来
I'm coming.
嗨 妮娜给你打电♥话♥了吗
Hi. Did Nina call you?
她找我什么事
What was that about?
那个挪威警♥察♥吗 怎么了
Norwegian police? What's up?
她打来询问你的事情
She called and asked about you.
她问到你两天前是否在桑德尔福德呆过
She asked if you were in Sandefjord two days ago.
对 我之前在那 忙工作
Yeah, I was there. Working.
她想谈谈关于抢劫案的事
She wanted to talk about the robbery.
怎么了 我是在那 可我当时是去开会的
But why? I mean I was there, but it was for the conference.
我待会把她电♥话♥发给你
I'll text you her number, then
你自己跟她解释解释吧
you can explain why you were there.
谢了
Thanks.
我他妈在这有点紧张 一会儿再跟你聊
I'm getting fucking nervous here. Talk to you later.
回见
See you.
我还有点事要做 这个能先放你这吗
I have some stuff to do. Can I leave this with you?
你偷摸着忙什么呢
Are you working out in secret?