He didn't even hesitate. He's done this before.
这是角磨机
There's the angle-grinder.
磨轮和装载板来自同一个厂家
The wheel and loader came from the same place.
瑞典斯特伦斯塔德的拉赫尔曼公♥司♥
It's Laholmen Pty Ltd, Strömstad, Sweden.
这家公♥司♥正在桑德尔福德的
The company's having a seminar right now
花♥园♥酒店开研讨会
at the Park Hotel in Sandefjord.
你觉得这是巧合吗
Do you think it's a coincidence?
不管怎样我们都要搞清楚
We should definitely check it out, anyway.
我去
Damn.
他在干什么
What did he do?
很难看清
It's hard to see.
我们已经看了好几次了但还是不知道
We've seen it several times but we don't know.
然后他们就坐着你在渡轮上发现的
And then they leave in the black Mercedes
那辆黑色梅赛德斯离开了
you found on the ferry.
他可能是你要找的人
He might be your guy.
极有可能
Very possible.
是的
Yes.
我们尽力去还原他说了什么
We've tried to hear what he says,
我们认为他说的是他再去拿一个包
but we think he says he'll pick up another bag.
然后他就逃跑了
Then he disappears.
看这儿 当第一辆警车过来的时候
It seems like he reacts, there,
他好像注意到了
to the first police car that comes.
然后他也注意到警♥察♥来了 便仓皇而逃
So, now, he reacts to us. He panics and leaves.
不不不 那不是慌张 他是加快了速度
No, no, no. That's not panic. He was just quick.
然后警车来了
And there we come.
他把警卫绑走了
And then he takes the guard,
就是那个人♥质♥ 安雅·霍尔特维克
the hostage. Anja Holtvik.
我们还在追踪人♥质♥吗
Are we still following the hostage?
十分钟之前有过交火
Shots exchanged ten minutes ago.
那个混♥蛋♥打坏了我们的车
The fucker wrecked our cars.
我们一定会将他捉拿归案的 我敢肯定
He won't get away, I'm sure of that.
但是我们还有一个很严肃的问题
But we have another challenge.
人♥质♥她
The hostage is...
她是个孕妇
She's pregnant.
我们的人在这中枪了
And, there, our man goes down.
盗贼带着人♥质♥从另一个出口逃走了
The thief takes the hostage out another way.
并且抢走了她的车
Takes her car.
我们跟到了外面
We follow them on the outside where
不幸的是 外面没有摄像头
there are unfortunately no cameras.
接下来的事我们都知道了
And we know the rest.
好的
Okay.
-及时向我汇报最新进展 -好的
- Keep me updated. - Yes, okay.
有点奇怪呀
A bit strange.
我不知道 我已经很久没见到她了
I don't know... It's a long time since I've seen her.
但他们说她很厉害
But they say she's very good.
她爸爸因持械抢劫被捕入狱
Her dad's in prison for armed robbery, you know.
她爸爸就是诺卡斯
Nokas.
-我去 -你没听错
- Damn! - Yeah.
我是奥勒·赫尔滕 请留言
Olle Hultén here, leave a message.
我感觉到你今天不想和我说话
I noticed you don't want to talk to me today.
但如果你在精心给我准备
But you're working on a really lovely
一个惊喜的话 那我就原谅你啦
surprise for me, so that's okay.
我马上去开会了
I'll be in a meeting soon,
所以未来几个小时没法和你通话了
so I can't talk for a couple of hours,
我们开完会之后再聊 爱你哟 拜
so we'll talk after that. Okay, love you! Bye!
-谢谢 -很荣幸为您服务
- Thanks a lot! - My pleasure!
-您好 -您好
- Hey. - Hey.
请问有电♥话♥吗 可以借我打一下吗
Phone? Is it possible to borrow one?
电♥话♥正被用着呢 您需要点单吗
It's busy right now. Do you want to order something?
-不用了谢谢 我在旁边等吧 -好的
- No, thanks. I'll just wait. - Okay.
-下一位 -你好 我要两个虾仁三明治
- Who's next? - Hi! Can I get two shrimp sandwiches?
好的 好的 再见
Yeah, yeah. Okay, bye.
怎么了
What?
桑德尔福德那边出什么事了吗
What's wrong with Sandefjord?
啥事都没发生
Nothing's wrong with Sandefjord.
我只是说这个会议是哈肯那伙人
I'm just saying that the conference is just an excuse for Håkan
凑在一起喝酒的借口罢了
and the gang to drink.
-对的 但是他们 -你开玩笑吧
- Yeah, but they... - Are you kidding me?
在酒店过夜是很多人梦寐以求的呀
Most people would kill for a night in a hotel room.
你觉得一个人躺在酒店的房♥间里有意思吗
Do you think it's fun to lie in a hotel room alone?
-有呀 -你一个人住过酒店吗
- Yes. - Have you been in a hotel room alone?
亲爱的 谁说一个人住就会孤独呢
Darling, you don't need to be alone. Who said that?
你可以和我视频通话呀
You can just Facetime me.
如果你可以的话
If you're... good,
说不定我还会给你看些湿湿的东西
maybe you'll get to see something wet.
满意了吧
Huh?
-不如我们现在就通一下吧 -不要 不要
- Let me Facetime you. - No, no!
我们让她看电视去
We'll put her in front of the TV
然后激烈交流一下
and I'll Facetime you so hard...
别太激烈噢
Not too hard!
没问题的
That will be fine.
花♥园♥酒店
你好 我找霍肯·约翰逊
Hi. I'm here to meet a Håkan Johansson.
好的 我觉得是他 坐在那边那个
Yes. I think that's him... sitting over there.
能给我颗阿司匹林和一杯水吗
Have you got an aspirin and a glass of water?
-别动我的啤酒 -喝水对身体好
- Don't touch my beer. - This is better for you.
霍肯·约翰逊 拉赫尔曼建筑公♥司♥的对吧
Håkan Johansson? Laholmen Construction?
-对 你是妮娜吗 -是的
- Yes. Nina, is it? - That's right.
早上好 谢谢
Good morning. Thanks.
真♥他♥妈♥的 让人不爽
What a fucking thing. Unpleasant...
我们公♥司♥的装备竟然被人盗用了
that our things were used.
你知道是谁干的吗
Do you have any idea who could have done this?
我们能找个更私密的地方谈谈吗
Can we speak somewhere more private?
好
Yeah.
干杯
Cheers.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
操 上车 妈的
Fuck! Get in the car, damn it!
快点 快点 快点 妈的
Come on, come on! Come on, hurry up, damn it!
开车
Drive!
见鬼 这里 在这里转弯
Shit... Here, turn in here!
看那儿 转弯 转弯
Look there. Turn. Turn!
很好 我们甩掉他们了
Nice. We lost them.
搞什么 别哭了
What the hell, stop crying!
小心 有牛
Look out, cow!
给你四百
Here's four hundred.
-你好 有火吗 -当然有
- Hey, have you got a light? - Yeah, sure.
-你到瑞典去吗 -对
- Sweden? - Yeah.
-可以载我一程吗 -我不搭顺风车 抱歉
- Can I get a lift? - I don't pick up hitchhikers. Sorry.
我需要过境 到斯特伦斯塔德
I need to cross the border. Strömstad.
办不到 抱歉
I can't do anything about that. I'm sorry.
五千
Five thousand.
一万
Ten.
你有电♥话♥吗
Have you got a phone?
你好 我是约瑟芬·赫尔滕
Hey, you've reached Josefin Hultén.
我不方便接听 请在哔声后留言 再见
I can't answer, so leave a message after the beep. Bye!
是我 我恐怕下午
Hey, it's me. I'm not going to
不能去接丽莱了
be able to pick Lilly up this afternoon.
我 我还在挪威
I, um... I'm still in Norway.
我会再打给你
I'll call you.
爱你
Love you.
该死
Damn...
该死的
Damn!
救命
Help.
救 救命 救救我
Help... help me. Help me.
有点模糊 但是你有注意到什么特别的吗
They're a bit blurry, but do you notice anything in particular?
体型或者衣服
Body shape or clothes?
这些劫匪用的是你们公♥司♥的装备
The robbers used equipment from your company,
昨晚每个人都在这
and everyone was here last night.
我们在搞团建
We had team building.
你那晚有没有注意到什么不寻常的事
Did you notice anything out of the usual that night?
对了
Hey...