2号♥甲板
你看到什么了吗
Do you see anything?
机械师
第一季第一集
亨里克·阿斯海姆部长在周四收到了
Minister Henrik Asheim received, on Thursday, the proposals
审查大学和修订学院法律的委员会的提议
from the committee that has reviewed university and college law.
其提议在高等教育入学条件中
The committee proposes removing gender points
移除性别点数
in admissions to higher education.
挪威学生组织认为这是个坏主意
The Norwegian student organisation believes it is a bad idea.
工党承诺会在议会上奋争性别点数
AP promises to fight for the points in parliament.
阿斯海姆部长暂未表明意见
Minister Asheim has not stated an opinion,
但右翼和进步党对低素质学生的
but The Right and FRP have expressed criticism
插队现象提出了指责
over less qualified students jumping the queue.
在那呢 祝你今天愉快呀
There! You have a nice day.
-今天玩开心知道吗 爱你 去吧 -好的
- Have a nice day, okay? Love you! Go! - Okay.
嗨 约瑟芬 我们今晚要开员工会议
Hi! Josefin? We have a staff meeting tonight.
-对 当然 -所以我们四点关门
- Yeah, of course! - So we close at four.
-奥勒会来接她 -好的
- Olle's doing pick up. - Okay.
-喂 亲爱的 -喂
- Hey, darling! - Hey.
这是一条插播新闻 一名警卫被枪击致死
Here's an extra news update. A security guard was shot dead and
奥勒
Olle?
另一名在昨晚金库盗窃案中被劫为人♥质♥
...another taken hostage in a cash depot theft last night.
我一会打给你
I'll ring back.
盗贼仍逍遥法外 桑德尔福德警局的
The thieves are on the loose and Magnus Helgesen from
马格纳斯·赫尔格森警官呼吁公众提供线索
Sandefjord police is appealing to the public for information.
早上好 女士们先生们
Good morning, ladies and gentlemen.
我是船长 有一个消息要通知所有乘客
This is the captain with a message to all passengers.
很不幸我们遇到了技术问题
There has been a technical problem and must unfortunately
因此必须返回桑德尔福德 下一艘前往
turn back to Sandefjord. The next boat to Strömstad
斯特伦斯塔德的船大概一小时后出发
leaves in around an hour.
我们深表歉意 有消息将第一时间通知您
We apologise, and will return with more information when we can.
在准备完成之前我们将不会开启行车甲板
We will not be opening the car deck until this is all finished.
所以下船可能会多花一些时间
So getting off could take a little longer.
我们恳请您的谅解
We ask for your understanding in this matter.
桑德尔福德
为配合正在进行的警方行动
In connection with ongoing police action,
所有乘客按要求出示有效证件
passengers are asked to show valid identification.
我们是警♥察♥
This is the police.
现在需要对照乘客名单核实身份
We need to check identification against the passenger list
并且拍照记录 请腾出点空间
and take photos. Make space.
都没听到吗 我说了把位置腾出来
Didn't you hear? I said make space.
大家保持冷静
Everyone needs to stay calm.
乘客止步
乘客止步
你好
Hey.
嘿 这里需要帮忙
Hey, help out here!
-下面需要我 -别去 留在这帮我
- I'm needed below. - No, help me here.
好吧
Okay.
核查身份证
Check IDs.
看着镜头
Look into the camera.
发生什么了
What's going on?
船上有一辆参与过劫案的车
One of the cars used in the robbery is on the ferry.
核查所有乘客和员工
Check all the passengers. And the staff.
核查所有员工 重复一遍 核查所有员工
Check all staff. I repeat, check all staff.
喂 你 停下 快停下
Hey, you! Stop, stop!
站住
Stop!
喂 回来
Hey! Come back!
嫌犯在4号♥甲板 他正逃往免税区
The suspect is on deck four. He's running toward duty free.
喂
Hello!
站住
Hey! Stop!
趴在地上
Hey! Down on the ground!
趴下 趴在地上
Down! Lay down!
趴地上 叫你趴地上
On the ground! On the ground!
不要
No!
找艘船 快点
Get a boat! Now!
救命
Help!
喂
Hey!
船在停泊点备好了 在乘客仓那里
The boat is ready on the quay. On the passenger side.
嘿 发生什么了
Hey, What happened?
开船 快点 快快快
Go! Come on! Go, go, go!
-钥匙 把钥匙给我 -不给
- Keys. Give me the keys. - No!
叫你把钥匙给我
Give me the keys, I said!
不要
No!
开快点
Come on!
再快点
Faster!
-已经是最快了 -去他妈的 该死
- We're at max speed! - Damn! Damn it!
操
Damn!
你好 欢迎光临 有什么可以帮你的吗
Hey, welcome. What can I help you with?
打扰一下 你要点些什么吗
Excuse me? Are you going to order something?
-两个 两个鸡肉百吉饼 -好的
- Two... two chicken bagels. - Sure.
需要饮品吗 咖啡怎么样
Would you like something to drink with that? Coffee?
-好 可以 -要哪种咖啡
- Yeah, yeah. Okay. - What kind of coffee?
如果她再问 就说我要大杯拿铁 听到没
If she asks again, I want a large latte. Okay?
冷静点
Just calm down.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
只要手♥枪♥还抵在你头上
They can't do anything
他们就什么也不敢做
as long as you have a pistol to your head.
直升机在哪里
Where's the helicopter?
我是马格纳斯 我到现场了
It's Magnus. I'm at the scene.
-给我说点好消息 -我想你最好能过来
- I need some good news. - I think it's best if you come here.
关于人♥质♥的情况 我们还在跟进
Regarding the hostage situation, we're still negotiating.
你想我们现在进行逮捕吗
Do you want us to arrest now?
人♥质♥还在他手上就不能逮捕
No arrest while he's got a hostage.
我马上就到
I'll be there soon.
这鸡肉肯定烤过
There must be barbecue in here.
你得吃点东西 不然会饿瘦的
You need to eat or you'll waste away.
-来 吃点 -不要
- Here. Eat up. - No.
-求你了 我怀着孩子 -恭喜啊
- I'm pregnant, please. - Congratulations.
多好啊 快吃
How nice. Eat.
你之前为什么不说话
Why didn't you say anything before?
在这转弯
Turn off, here.
停车
Stop the car.
喂 听我的 把车停下
Hey... trust me. Stop the car!
你下车 然后帮我把门打开
You get out, then open the door for me.
冷静 冷静
Calm down, calm down.
过来 靠近点
Come. Come closer.
冷静 冷静
Calm down. Calm down.
没事的 转过身去
It's going well. Turn around.
开车 妈的
Drive, damn it!
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
四楼 按你要求的
Fourth floor, like you wanted.
斯堪迪克酒店
我们再重新来一次 你好呀
We'll try again... Hey?
-你好 马格纳斯 -你好 妮娜
- Hey, Magnus. - Hey, Nina.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
我要把手套脱下来好好地和你握个手
I get to take this off to greet you properly.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- Hey, nice to see you. - Hey.
目前我们已经把最重要的线索拼凑起来了
We've put together the most important stuff we have so far.
重回桑德尔福德感觉咋样
So, what's it like to be back in Sandefjord, then?
我们待会再谈这事儿
We'll talk about it later.
好嘞 我们调看一下监控录像吧
Yeah, sure. So, let's go, Rune.
这个是警卫 简·弗罗德·索尔伯格
So, there we have the guard. Jan Frode Solberg.
好的
Okay.
我们有方法能够识别他们吗
Have we got anything to identify them?
没有 我们不知道对方身份
No, we don't know who...
我们只知道驾驶最后那辆车的
All we know is the last car there...
那个盗贼在逃
The guy driving it, he's on the run now.
该死 真是个杂种
Damn, what a bastard.
他逃跑时挟持了一个人♥质♥
He's on the run with the hostage.
一共有三个盗贼
Three thieves.
训练有素 他们目的很明确
Professionals. They know what they're doing.
他们偷了多少
How much did they get?
大概三千万 瞧瞧这个
About thirty million. Look at this, now.
他出手毫不犹豫 以前肯定杀过人