Yes.
你肚子感觉怎么样 想吐吗
How's your tummy? Feeling nauseous?
我虽然生物科没得高分
I didn't get top marks in biology,
但是我也知道没那么快
but I don't think it happens that quickly.
我不管 我那么卖♥♥力 肯定中了
I don't know. I went for it pretty hard. I think I got it.
是吗 我什么感觉都没有
Oh, yeah? I didn't feel anything.
不要 我涂了口红
No! I've got lipstick on.
请进 请进
Come in, come in.
布置得真好
It turned out so well.
-谢谢 -真棒
- Thanks. - It feels good.
我去一下车那边
I'm going to the car.
好
Alright.
-爸爸到了吗 -什么
- Has Dad arrived? - Sorry?
-爸爸到了吗 -到了 他在那边
- Had Dad arrived? - Yeah, he's over there.
天啊 那是索菲和纳德
My God, it's Sofie and Nader.
喂 你在干嘛
Hello! What are you doing?
我马上就来
I'm coming.
快来 他们在等着呢
Come on. They're waiting.
恭喜 献上亨里克最好的祝福 哈肯
太棒了 还你是最懂我
Very nice. You know me well.
奥勒 借一步说话
Olle, can I have a word?
你觉得我们的员工里有人参与这场抢劫吗
Do you think any of our staff could be involved in this robbery?
我很难相信会有
I find it difficult to believe.
肯定有内应 不然他们怎么动的手
They must have had someone inside. Isn't that how they operate?
我们只需要在确认前小心谨慎 仅此而已
We just have to be careful until we're sure, that's all.
放轻松 玩得开心点
You just take it easy. Try to have fun.
你也是 十分感谢
You too. Thanks a lot.
我有很多人要感谢
I have an incredible lot to be grateful for.
露易丝
Louise.
没有你 我什么都不是
Without you, I'd be nothing.
我本来有很多想说的
I was going to say a lot at this point,
但是我 见鬼
but I'll just... Damn it.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
帕列 你知道的 我有些时候会怀疑
Palle, you know that I sometimes doubted...
不是怀疑你 只是
not you, but...
有时你的计划很浮夸
your sometimes far too grandiose plans.
原谅我 你像骑兵一样莽 帕列
Forgive me. You're a trooper, Palle.
这家餐厅 这场由你组织的聚会
This restaurant, the party you organised...
我发自内心地感谢
From the bottom of my heart: thanks.
然后是小约
And Jossan...
在她小时候 她说
"I can do it myself", she said
"我能做到的" 她的确做到了
when she was little, and it's true.
好了啦
Well...
你做到了
You've lived up to it.
我真为你感到无比自豪
I'm so incredibly proud of you.
你给我和你妈妈最好的东西就是
You've also given Mum and me one of the best things there is:
一个孙女
a grandchild.
爷爷马上说完了
Granddad will stop speaking soon.
再接着是奥勒
And there's Olle.
你让我知道就算不是我在掌管
You made me see that the world
公♥司♥也能运转得很好
wouldn't end without me at the helm.
我还看到你让小约和丽莱十分幸福
I also see how happy you make Jossan and Lilly.
因此我这老心脏还能好好跳动
So, this old ticker can keep beating.
现在
No...
大家举杯
Cheers, everyone.
这是什么情况
What is this?
一群蠢蛋
Fucking idiots.
搞什么
What the hell?
-你能不能好好走 -放开我
- Can you walk by yourself? - Let go of me!
放开我
Let go of me!
我会一把火烧了这楼 烧光斯特伦斯塔德
I'll burn down this building and all of fucking Strömstad!
你明天慢慢烧
You can do that tomorrow.
丹尼尔
Daniel?
-是我 -你好
- Yes? - Hello.
我是来自奥斯陆的妮娜·伯格
I'm Nina Berge from Oslo.
我是丹尼尔·艾奥比 很高兴见到你
Daniel Aiobi. Nice to meet you.
我也是 需要帮忙吗
Likewise. Do you need help?
不用 我们能应付
No, we can manage.
奥勒没给你打电♥话♥吗
So Olle never called you?
没 我试着联♥系♥他 都被转到语♥音♥信箱了
No. I tried to call him, but I only got his voicemail.
奥勒不在家 他在斯卡格拉克
Olle isn't at home. He's at Skagerrak.
赫尔滕一家在那里举♥行♥宴会
The Hulténs are having a big party there.
她就是斯特伦斯塔德的百事通
She knows everything that happens in Strömstad.
-处理得怎么样 -那混♥蛋♥西蒙
- How did it go? - That bloody Simon.
这是葛兰 妮娜
This is Göran. Nina.
-你好 我是妮娜 -你好
- I'm Nina. Hi. - Hi.
-我们能出发了吗 -可以
- Are we ready? - Yeah.
彼得森 我们走
Petterson, follow me.
我们今天最好开那辆没被涂的车
We'd better take the unmarked car today.
找我什么事
How can I help you?
我今天和哈肯聊了一下
I had a chat with Håkan today.
我看到你们在办公室
I saw you in the office.
我没告诉爸爸是不想毁了他的生日
I haven't told Dad because I don't want to ruin his birthday.
我知道是你订了抢劫案中的那些设备
I know you ordered the tools for the robbery.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
我在采购单上看到了你的签名
I saw your signature on the purchase orders.
听着 我每天都签很多东西
Listen. I sign papers every day.
今天是你♥爸♥爸的生日 别毁了它
It's your dad's birthday, don't ruin it.
为什么订单上面有你的签名
Why was your signature on the orders?
到你发言了 快点
It's your turn. Come on.
别浪费时间
You mustn't...
我的发言不会很长
My speech won't be long.
但是我
But I...
但是我想说
But I want to speak.
你们也许知道我很小就失去了家人
As you may know, I lost my family when I was young.
但我运气很好 加入了一个新家庭
But I've had the incredible luck to get a new family.
有了约瑟芬
Josefin.
有了丽莱
Lilly.
甚至有了新的妈妈和爸爸
Even a mum and dad.
还有一个兄弟
And a brother.
我很爱你们
I love you very much.
谢谢你们让我成为家庭里的一员
Thanks for letting me be part of your family.
让我们举杯
Let's make a toast.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
不好意思 奥勒 你要和我们走一趟
I'm sorry, Olle. You'll have to come with us.
-发生了什么事 -我们要和你丈夫谈谈
- What's going on? - We need to talk to your husband.
你们可以明天再谈 丹尼尔 我们在
You can do it tomorrow, Daniel. We're having...
-别紧张 没事的 -但是
- Relax. It'll be fine. - But...
他已经跟你们说过那个包的事了
He's already been to talk to you about the bag.
-什么包 -装着钱的那个包
- Which bag? - The bag with the money in it.
你们有什么事吗
What's this about?
我们需要和奥勒谈谈
We just need to talk to Olle.
他有一些我们需要的信息
He has some information we need.
-现在吗 -很抱歉
- Right now? - I'm sorry.
没事的 我晚点再联♥系♥你们
It'll be fine. Talk to you later.
奥勒 奥勒 妈妈你先走开
Olle, Olle... Mum, go away.
-小约 这怎么 -没事的 我们会解决的
- Jossan, what is... - It's alright. We'll sort it out.
-抱歉 爸爸 -但是小约
- Sorry, Dad. - But Jossan...
丹尼尔 我不明白
Daniel, I don't understand.
我不会再说一遍 我们只是要和他谈谈
Don't make me repeat myself. We just need to talk to him.
-你有没有什么要说的 -什么
- Have you got anything to say? - What?
你提到一个装着钱的包
You mentioned a bag full of money.
好吧 我们和他谈完会通知你的
Okay. You'll hear from us when we've finished with him.
估计我们也需要和你谈谈了
We probably need to talk to you too.
别离开斯特伦斯塔德
Don't leave Strömstad.
你说你会打电♥话♥给她 为什么没打
Why didn't you make that call like you said you would?
不然就不用这样了
Then we wouldn't have to do this.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
奥勒·赫尔滕
Olle Hultén.
但你之前用过另一个名字 不是吗
But you had another name before, didn't you?
特耶·莫克
Terje Mørk?