没有
Um, no.
你知道他在哪儿吗
Do you know where he is?
不知道 怎么了
Um... no. What's this about?
他昨天还在桑德尔福德参加研讨会 是吧
He was at a work seminar in Sandefjord yesterday, right?
对 但我不知道他现在在哪儿
Yes. I just mean I don't know where he is right now.
你今天联♥系♥过他吗
Have you talked to him today?
妈妈 过来一下
Mum, come now.
没有 他本应在家的 但是
No, he should be home, but...
是发生什么了吗
Has something happened?
没有 只不过是例行公事
No, no, no. This is just routine.
-陪我玩 -等他回来了让他打给我
- I want to play! - Ask him to call me when he's home
好吗
Okay?
没问题
Yes.
祝你有个愉快的夜晚
Have a nice night!
"你见过这么疯狂的事吗" 朱莉娅问
"Have you seen anything so crazy?" said Julia.
"有人在我的袜子里放了根胡萝卜
"Someone has put a carrot in my sock.
快看 有人在我的钩子上挂了把吉他
And, look! Someone's hung a guitar from my hook.
会是谁呢"
Who could it be?"
晚上好 爸爸
Hey, Daddy!
晚上好
Hey.
你去哪儿了
Where have you been?