我说的话会写进报告或者别的什么吗
Is this going to be in reports and shit like that?
我的意思是 有人会知道我说了什么吗
I mean, can just anyone find out what I've said?
你在意这个干什么
Why do you wonder?
因为
Because...
有些事情
there are certain things that
与这起盗窃案无关
have nothing to do with this theft...
但他们会对这些事比较敏感
but rather they might be a bit... sensitive.
让我来决定哪些是有关的
Just let me decide what's relevant.
当然
Absolutely.
只是我一个手下 奥勒 他
It's just that one of my guys, Olle, he...
他可能在早些时候失踪了 跟个女的一起
he might have disappeared a bit earlier, with a girl.
你懂我意思吗
If you know what I mean?
奥勒
Olle?
奥勒·赫尔滕
Olle Hultén.
但他有老婆孩子 可能是我大惊小怪了
He's got a wife and kid. It would be a huge fuss.
-他现在在哪 -我想他应该正在度假中
- Where is he now? - I think he's on holiday.
他可能在装♥修♥房♥子
He's probably working on the house.
他在斯特伦斯塔德外为家人盖了一所房♥子
He's building a house for the family, outside Strömstad.
我是奥勒·赫尔滕 请留言
Olle Hultén here. Leave a message.
他没接
He didn't pick up.
怎么了
Yes?
车找到了 人♥质♥受伤严重
The car has been found, hostage badly injured.
在医院吗
In hospital?
是的
Yes.
抢劫犯呢
And the robber?
不见了踪影 要我们等你吗
No trace of the robber. Shall we wait for you?
不用 我们不能再等了
No, we don't wait any longer.
联♥系♥在瑞典的同事 寻求边境援助
Contact our colleagues in Sweden and get help at the border.
好 收到 再见
Fine. Understood. Bye.
-感谢你 -不用谢
- Thank you. - Sure.
警方透露 昨晚抢劫过程中
Police report that the guard, who was taken hostage
被劫匪当做人♥质♥从桑德尔福德的金库
during the robbery at the cash depot in Sandefjord last night,
带走的那名警卫 在汽车追逐中
has now been saved through a car chase that ended
因驾驶失控而侥幸逃脱
when the driver lost control of the car.
现已被送至西福尔的一所医院
The guard has been taken to a hospital in Vestfold,
伤情十分严重
and her condition is described as critical.
警方仍在追查这场造成一人死亡的
Police are still looking for the perpetrator behind the robbery
抢劫案的幕后主使者
where a person was killed.
据我们所知 还没有抓到疑犯
According to our sources, nobody has been arrested.
现在转向国际新闻
Now to international news.
-喂 -怎么了
- Hey. - Yes?
警卫那边情况怎么样
How's it going with the guard?
死了 她没挺过来
No, she didn't make it.
那婴儿呢
The child?
我要去斯特伦斯塔德查点事
I'm going to Strömstad to check something.
有什么问题吗
Is there a problem?
十万
A hundred thousand.
不然我就下去跟他们揭发你
I'm going out to talk to them.
现在给一半 到了瑞典再给另一半
Fifty now, fifty in Sweden.
但你要完全按我说的做
But you have to do exactly as I say.
我去后面看看那辆生锈的车
I'm going to check that rusty car back there.
彼得 快过来帮帮我
Peter, come here. You have to help me with this.
都忙成一锅粥了 发生什么事了吗
What a bloody mess. Has something happened?
我需要查看你的证件 谢谢配合
I just need to see your papers, thanks.
请出示你的驾驶证
Can I see your license?
我们需要检查一下你的货舱和驾驶室
We need to look in your truck and in your cab.
-有这必要吗 -我们必须检查一下
- Is it really necessary? - We need to look.
否则我们不能放你走
Or we'll be here all day.
-车上只有你一个人吗 -是的
- Are you alone in the vehicle? - Yes.
不得不说 一个人好办事
It's the only positive thing about this, you could say.
警♥察♥ 把手放在我能看见的地方
Police! Hands where I can see them!
把手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where we can see them!
慢慢地下来 不要试图反抗
Come down, slowly! Without a fight!
-能看见他的双手吗 -我想那是安娜贝拉
- Are his hands visible? - I think they just found Annabella.
你不是说车上只有你一个人吗
You said you were alone in the vehicle.
没错 那 那是我的充气女友
Yeah. It's my... my... my doll.
-充气女友 -没错
- Your doll? - Yeah.
你好 我是约瑟芬
Hey, it's Josefin.
-今天你来接孩子吗 -不 奥勒会去接她
- Are you doing pick up today? - No, Olle's picking her up.
好吧 但他没有来接丽莱
Okay. Um... he hasn't come for Lilly.
-你什么时候下班 -你能来接她吗
- And when do you leave? - Can you get her?
不行 我在哥德堡 所以很不幸
No, I'm in Gothenburg, unfortunately, so...
-好吧 -但我会想办法的
- Okay. - But I'll figure it out, of course.
抱歉 要不是你 我不知道会发生什么
I'm so, so sorry. I don't know what could have happened.
我一定会找人去接她的
But I'll make sure someone's there, absolutely.
可乐续杯 给你
Here's another cola. There.
你想喝多少就喝多少 够奢侈吧
You can have as much cola as you want. Luxury, right?
画得真好 这个蓝色用得好 整个都不错
Such nice drawing. Blue and everything.
看看是谁来了 是妈妈吗
And look who's coming? Is it Mum?
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie! Hey!
你帮了我大忙了
You're a hero.
别客气 这没什么 是我的荣幸
Of course. It's no problem. It's my pleasure.
-你好啊 -你有奥勒的消息吗
- So. Hey! - Hey, have you heard from Olle?
没有 也算有 他在我的答录机里留言了
No. Or, yes, he left a message on the answering machine.
可能出现了一些状况 我也不太清楚
Something had happened, I didn't get what.
他的电♥话♥也打不通
Now he won't answer his phone.
好吧 至少他还活着吧
Oh, right. But he's alive?
是的 在我收到他的死讯前他就算活着
Yes! Yeah, at least until I get hold of him.
好了 现在我们要走了
There, now we have to go.
在你走之前
Hey, before you go, it might be an
最好先带她上个厕所
idea to take her to the toilet.
-她喝了几杯可乐 -什么
- She's had a few colas. - What?
还没到周末你就喝汽水吗 亲爱的
Soft drink on a school night, sweetie? Huh?
-喝了四杯 -不
- Four of them. - No!
这样可不好 帕列 你要被舅舅宠坏了
Not okay, Palle. You're uncle's spoiling you.
对了
Oh yeah, so...
-你 你干什么 -我把钱付给你
- What... what are you doing? - I'm going to pay for it.
-不用了 -不行
- No, stop it. - Yes.
真的不用了 餐馆运营得很好
No, seriously. The restaurant's going well.
-算了吧 -好吧 谢谢你
- Cut it out. - Okay, thanks.
你知道我和奥勒能帮助你的
But you know Olle and I can help you.
老爸不用知道这事
We don't need to say anything to Dad.
-说真的 -当然
- Do you mean it? - Yes, of course.
好吧 因为我买♥♥了
Okay, um, because...
-那辆崭新的特斯拉 -你够了
- The new Tesla. - Oh, you.
先别走 它非常漂亮 你一定要看看
No, but it's so beautiful. You have to see it.
等等 等等 抱一下
Wait, wait, a hug!
-再见 亲爱的 照顾好你妈妈 -好了
- Bye, sweetie! Look after Mum, now. - Yeah.
-再见 -谢谢
- Bye! - Thanks!
妈妈 我不困了
Mum, I'm not tired anymore.
好的 亲爱的
Okay, sweetie.
妈妈 我们能看电视吗
Mum, can we watch TV?
当然可以 等我先上个厕所
Absolutely, but I have to pee first.
你先去脱鞋
Take off your shoes.
是爸爸
Dad!
-你好 -你好
- Hey! - Hey.
我叫妮娜 你叫什么
My name's Nina, what's your name?
丽莱
Lilly.
-你多大了 -七岁
- And how old are you? - Seven.
妈妈
Mum?
你好
Hey?
你好
Hi.
我是奥斯陆组织性犯罪科的妮娜·伯格
Nina Berge from Organised Crime, Oslo.
抱歉这么晚来打扰你们 但是
Sorry to disturb you so late, but...
我想找奥勒·赫尔滕谈一下
I'd like to talk to Olle Hultén.
你是约瑟芬·赫尔滕吗
Are you Josefin Hultén?
是的 我就是
Yes. Yes.
我们能进去说吗
Can I come in?
可以
Um... yes.
他在家吗
Is he home?