别客气
You're welcome.
什么都别碰
And don't touch anything.
哇哦
Ah! Whoa!
哇 好像《龙与地下城》
Wow, this is so D&D.
我要当圣骑士
I call Paladin.
我当野蛮人
Ooh! I call Barbarian.
不 法师才酷
Uh, no, man. Wizard all day.
你们建造了这个地方?
You built this place?
我们来地球寻求和平
We came to Earth looking for peace.
但我们太瞧得起你们了
But we gave your kind too much credit.
只发现死亡
We found only death.
所以在这些悬崖里寻求庇护
So we sought refuge in these cliffs,
就藏身于此
and refuge is what we got.
讲难听点 你们就是躲起来了
So that's a, kind of, mean way of saying you're hiding.
当然 恕我直言 殿下
With all due respect, of course, Your Highness-ness.
恕我冒昧 我们在躲避人类失败的可悲景象
Respectfully, we are hiding from the pathetic sight of human failure
因为实在很凄惨
because it's a bummer.
你是乘太空船来到地球的吧?
You came to Earth in a ship, yes?
是
Yes.
孔苏说对了
Khonshu guy was right.
船还在吗?
You still have it?
你酒味好重
Ugh! You reek of spirits.
还有吗?我的酒是用配给的
Do you have any left? They rationed mine.
因为出过事
There was an incident.
我们问是因为如果有一艘船 我们或许能解决问题
Look, we asked because if we actually had a ship, we might be able to fix things.
解决谁的问题?
Uh, fix things for who?
我们生存得很好
We're surviving just fine.
那是什么音乐?
What's that music?
狂欢
Revels.
狂欢? -狂欢?
Revels? -Revels?
这是什么?
Oh, what is this?
狂欢就代表开趴
Revels means party!
这些城墙让我们的生活相对平静
These walls allow us to live our lives in relative peace.
表现我们古老的阿斯加德文化
Expressing our ancient Asgardian culture.
就是那样
Such that it is.
好 加油 阿斯加德
Okay. Okay. Go, Asgard.
加油 阿斯加德
Go, Asgard.
你活像一只饿扁的地狱犬
You have the look of a starved hellhound.
真的...
He does. He does.
狂欢不该用来伤心难过
The revels are no time for sadness.
坐下来一起吃
Sit with us and eat.
对 来饮酒作乐
Yes. Come make merry.
我吃是为了纪念叶莲娜 梅琳娜和黑寡妇们
I eat to honor Yelena, Melina, and the widows.
那是索尔吗?
Whoa, is that Thor?
天啊 那就是雷神?
Oh, God, that's the God of Thunder?
他以前比较风光
Wow, he's seen better days.
我得跟他谈 他能帮我们
I've got to talk to him. He could help us.
卡玛拉 等等
Hey, Kamala, wait!
借过
Excuse me!
抱歉...我得跟索尔谈
Uh, sorry, sorry. I just need to talk to Thor.
索尔?奥丁森先生?
Thor? Mr. Odinson?
索尔
Thor!
他不跟任何人说话
He doesn't talk to anyone.
卡玛拉 -我知道听起来很夸张
Kamala. -I know this is gonna sound crazy,
但我们有一个装置
but we have a device.
它是发射器 如果送上太空 就能解决所有问题
It's a transmitter. And if we can get it to space, we can fix everything.
拜托 如果拿给索尔看 他能帮我们
And if I could just show Thor, please, like, he can help us.
看不出他怀忧丧志吗?
Can't you see he's broken?
他参与的战役都是过往云烟了
Whatever fight he had died long ago.
看来他至少把大家喂得饱饱的
Well, it looks like he's keeping everyone well fed, at least.
不是他 索科维亚女王
Oh, it's not him. The Queen of Sokovia has come
来展示她的王国有多慷慨 希望是
to share the bounty of her kingdom. Hopefully.
索科维亚没有女王
Sokovia has no queen.
当然有 她带来这场盛宴
Of course they do. She brought us this feast.
旺达·马克西莫夫
Wanda Maximoff.
旺达·马克西莫夫?
Wanda Maximoff?
但她是亡者女王
But she's the Queen of the Dead.
控制一下你的宠物 孔苏 他们羞辱我们的贵宾
Control your pets, Khonshu. They insult our guest.
这中间有误会
There has been a misunderstanding.
这些疲惫的旅人搞糊涂了
These weary travelers are confused.
对他们仁慈一点
Grant them mercy.
过来我这桌坐
Come, sit at my table.
我们有很多要讨论
We have much to discuss.
我才不跟你走
I am not going anywhere with you.
你派你的继承人追杀我们
You sent your scions after us.
你杀了我们的朋友
You killed our friends.
你是亡者女王
You're the Queen of the Dead.
你看我死了吗?
Do I look dead to you?
坐下来吃饭
Sit, eat.
我们不是来吃东西的 -嗷
We're not here for the food. -Ooh. Ow!
我们以为...大家认为你是邪恶的丧尸
We thought... Well, everyone thinks you're an evil zombie.
我是遭到感染 没错
I was infected. That is true.
什么? -等等 你怎么...
What? -Wait, how did you...
长久以来我设法集中我的力量 控制我的心思
Over time, I found a way to focus my powers and control my thoughts
和我自己
and myself.
我重获塑造现实的能力 所以就做了
I regained my ability to sculpt reality, so I did.
你治愈了自己?
You healed yourself?
对
Yes.
就像我的天赋能修复这个世界
Just as my gifts could heal this world.
只要我的能力没被否定
If only I wasn't denied the power to do so.
否定?
Denied?
被谁?
By who?
瓦坎达事件释放了无限能量
The Wakanda event released infinite energies,
足以重塑这世界 但有人为了自己偷走它
enough to reshape this world, but someone stole it for themselves.
他们藏匿它
They hoard it.
我的梦
My dream.
对 你在梦中看见他
Yes. You saw him in your dream.
你感受到他的力量
You felt his power.
我无法独力击败他
I can't defeat him on my own.
我需要一支军队
I need an army.
拥有神力的士兵
Soldiers with the strength of gods.
叛徒 徒叛
Betrayer. Betrayer!
索尔 醒来
Thor, wake up!
我们需要你
We need you!
你做了什么?
What did you do?
对不起
I'm sorry.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
不...
No, no, no. No!
天啊 -阿列克谢呢?
Oh, my God. -Where's Alexei?
不会吧
Oh, no!
我吃了好多手指头
I ate a lot of fingers.
不
No.
卡玛拉 别怕 跟我来
Kamala, don't be afraid. Come with me.
我们能一起解决
Together we can fix this.
骗人 你是亡者女王
Liar! You are the Queen of the Dead!
你要发射器
You... You want the transmitter!
不 卡玛拉·克汗
No, Kamala Khan.
我不要发射器
I don't want the transmitter.
我要...
I want...
你
...you!
没先警告一下丧尸食物?
Hey, no heads-up with the zombie food?
孔苏不会什么都告诉我
Khonshu doesn't tell me everything.
我好后悔遇见你们
I deeply regret meeting all of you.
我的天啊
Oh! Oh, my God!
谢了 小妹
Oh, thanks, buddy.
不...
No. No!
索尔
Thor!
死亡交易者
Death Dealer!
我需要时你都在
Always there when I need you, man.
死亡交易者
Death Dealer!