漫威丧尸
我想告诉你我们如何扭转乾坤的故事
I want to tell you the story of how we fixed everything.
(五年前)
我们如何利用心灵宝石和瓦坎达科技
How we used the Mind Stone and Wakandan tech
治愈地球上的每个丧尸
to cure every zombie on the planet.
但我没办法
But I can't.
因为实情并非如此
Because it's not what happened.
有东西在等着我们
Something was waiting for us.
一直有人警告我们要小心
Something that we had been warned about.
灭霸
Thanos.
他要心灵宝石
He wanted the Mind Stone.
但特查拉看到他怎么对待瓦坎达之后
But after T'Challa saw what he was doing to Wakanda,
就不想给了
he wasn't in a giving mood.
灭霸的威力难以想像
Thanos had unimaginable power,
但受感染的脑袋却无法专注
but his infected brain couldn't focus it.
特查拉比我们先发现
T'Challa saw it before we did.
丧尸灭霸在学习
Zombie Thanos was learning.
不久之后他就...
It wouldn't be long before he was...
锐不可当
unstoppable.
情况看来很严重
Things were looking bad.
我是说 我们以寡敌众
I mean, we were outnumbered.
然后 局势改变
And then we weren't.
索尔有一笔旧帐要算
You see, Thor, he had a score to settle.
但那也不是我要说的故事
But that's not the story, either.
感觉似乎毫无希望
It all seemed hopeless.
灭霸将黄金城翻了过来
Thanos turned the Golden City inside out,
暴露出反应炉核心里熔化的振金
exposing the molten vibranium in its reactor's core.
我听见特查拉悄悄说“瓦坎达万岁”
I heard T'Challa say "Wakanda forever," quietly, like...
仿佛他知道那是最后一次
Like he knew that it was the last time.
特查拉拯救了宇宙
T'Challa saved the universe.
救了我们每个人
Every single one of us.
我们以为结束了
We thought it was over.
其实不然
It wasn't.
宝石的能量散逸到我们四周
The energy of the stones escaped all around us,
扭曲了现实的结构
warping the fabric of reality.
接着我回头 明白我们即将死去
And then I looked back just in time to see that we were going to die.
可是并没有
But we didn't.
接下来 我们落入一个神奇入口
Next thing, we were falling through a magic portal,
被卡玛泰姬友善的魔法师拯救
rescued by the friendly sorcerers of Kamar-Taj.
就跟你一样
Just like you.
各位
Gentlemen.
说故事时间结束
Story time's over.
她出动了
She's on the move.
亡者女王拟定了提升能力的计划
The Queen of the Dead has made plans to increase her strength.
她几乎累积了足以逼近巴黎的力量
She's almost amassed enough power to march on Paris.
这次 她身边有一批大军
And this time, she marches with an army by her side.
好
Right.
我们准备好开战了吗?
Are we, you know, ready to fight?
对 但我们不会单独面对他们
Yes, but we're not going to face them alone.
踏实的地面
Solid ground.
谢谢
Thank you.
对 我会有一阵子不搭船了
Yeah. I think I'm done with boats for a while.
没想到我都没晕船 -好棒棒
I can't believe I never got sick. -Bravo for you.
噢
Oh! Oh!
好啦 先生
Okay, sir.
等等 你刚刚吐了吗?
Wait. Did you just now throw up?
我的胃很敏感 -真遗憾
I have a sensitive stomach. -I'm sorry.
走吧 阿列克谢
Come on, Alexei.
我们到了
We're here.
我的小熊走了
My little bear is gone.
我要待在这里喝完伏特加
I will stay here and finish the vodka.
喝完后 再喝海水
And when that is done, I will drink the water of the sea.
然后死掉
And then I will die.
去陪我的小熊
And I will be with my little bear.
对失去的人我们都怎么说?
Hey, what do we say about the ones we lose?
我们纪念他们
We honor them.
用我们每次的呼吸
With every breath we take.
智慧之语
Wise words.
是一个智者说的
Spoken by a wise man,
我
me.
没错 小卡玛拉
You're right, little Kamala.
我们会找到你的船
We will get your ship.
我的小熊不会白白牺牲
My little bear did not die in vain.
好诱人
Hmm. Inviting.
至少这些人挂了
At least these guys are dead.
几乎啦
Mostly.
好恶
Gross.
这就是新阿斯加德?
This is New Asgard?
不 那才是
No, that is.
这里气氛真棒
Place has a great vibe.
拜托谁处理一下?
Can someone please?
我的戒指刚洗干净...
Ah, I just cleaned my rings, so...
我也是 刚除过毛
Yeah, same here. Wax and everything.
天啊 你们真是...
My God, you people are so--
我猜
Let me guess.
你们来参加盛宴的?
You've come for the feast?
说是 说是
Say yes. Say yes.
是
Uh, yes.
你们的邀请函呢?
Where's your invitation?
我们的邀请函?
Our invitation?
我们的邀请函?
Oh, our invitation?
对 我们绝对有
Yes. Uh, well, you know, we... We definitely got one.
真的有
We so got one.
越帮越忙
You're not helping.
可惜我们的邀请函...
You see, unfortunately, our invitation was, uh...
弄丢了
Uh... -Lost.
对 弄丢了 -在海上
Oh, yes, yes, lost. -At sea.
对 在海上 -对
Yes, at sea. -Yeah. Mmm-hmm.
什么意思啊?
What does that even mean?
我身边都是白♥痴♥
I'm surrounded by idiots.
这里不欢迎你们
You're not welcome here.
索尔在吗?能跟他谈吗?
Hey, is Thor here? Can we... Can we talk to him?
你们没听到我的话吗?
Are you having trouble hearing me?
离开
Leave!
马上走
Now!
拜托 我们大老远赶来
Please. We've... We've all come a really long way, and...
世界的命运就靠它了
And the fate of the world depends on it.
这也太酷了吧
Okay, that was so cool.
你们可以走开 不然我不介意用你们的肠子给刀上点油
You can walk away, or I can grease my blade with your guts.
对我没差
It's all the same to me.
我爱你 抱歉
I love you. Sorry.
你不知道自己在跟谁说话
You have no idea who you are speaking to.
是吗?我看就是一群乌合之众
Don't I? Looks like an unimpressive gathering of humans to me.
这是神的庇护所 不是凡人的
This is a refuge for gods, not mortals.
谁说我是凡人?
Who said I'm mortal?
说大话只是羞辱自己
You offend yourself with such claims.
快走 免得我挖出你们的内脏
Leave before I eviscerate you all.
我是月神孔苏
I am the Moon God, Khonshu.
难道世界改变那么大
Has the world changed so much
阿斯加德人已经不承认我是神了吗?
that the Asgardians no longer recognize my deity?
孔苏...
Khonshu...
我的天啊
My God!
你这个鸟头小坏蛋 最近好吗?
You little bird head bastard! How you been, man?
好久不见了
I haven't seen you in so long...
抱歉 她在跟谁说话?
Uh... Sorry. Who is she talking to?
不晓得
I have no idea.
或许他想像中的朋友是真的?
Maybe his imaginary friend is real?
这时候有何不可?
Yeah, I mean, at this point, why not?
我想念我的游艇
I miss my boat.
孔苏 好啦 快带你朋友进来
Okay, Khonshu. Yes, yes. Come on, bring your friends.
打开城门
Open the gate.