出招
Do the thing.
轮回再斩
Bàsaich Aon Uair Eile!
虫 有丧尸虫
Bugs! We got zombie bugs.
干嘛打自己?
Why're you hitting yourself?
吃我拳头
Eat it!
耶
Whoa! Yeah!
瓦尔
Val!
哈哈
Ha-ha!
小心后面
Behind you!
卡玛拉
Kamala.
卡玛拉 帮帮我
Kamala, help me.
快帮忙 我想救你们大家
Help. I'm trying to save you all.
没看到我很努力吗?
Can't you see I'm trying?
我不能帮你
I can't help you.
你不是在救我们
You're... You're not saving us.
你想杀我们
You're killing us.
卡玛拉 如果你阻止我
Kamala, if you stop me,
这一切都白费了
all this is for nothing.
你要让你的朋友死得...
Would you have your friends die...
毫无价值吗? -不
for nothing? -No.
如果你阻止我
If you stop me,
凯特和莉莉... -别说了
Kate and Riri... -Stop it!
会白白牺牲
...would have died for nothing.
别说她们的名字
Don't say their names!
你对自己的救赎视而不见
You are blind to your own salvation.
如果我不能说服你 也许你的朋友可以
If I can't convince you, maybe your friends can.
不...
No. No!
霍普?霍普
Hope? Hope!
霍普
Oh, Hope!
不...
No. No!
不 班纳
No! Banner!
时候到了
It's time.
不
No!
不...班纳
No! No, no, Banner.
不
No!
卡玛拉
Kamala!
我就知道你会来
I knew you'd come.
我看到了
I saw it.
我们注定在这里一起终结这件事
We were meant to be here to end this together.
我对你来说太强大了 卡玛拉 -不
I'm too strong for you, Kamala. -No.
但还不足以救我们
But still not strong enough to save us.
救我们 我需要你 -不
Save us. I need you. -No.
我需要你
I need you.
别反抗 帮帮我
Don't fight, help me.
不 我不能帮你
No. I can't help you.
如果帮你 我就背叛了朋友和受害者的记忆
If I help you, I betray the memory of all my friends and all who suffered.
还有那些死者 -不 我们能解决
Died! -No. We can fix this.
你帮我把他们全救回来
You'll help me bring them all back.
不 你骗人
No, no. You're lying.
卡玛拉 看看四周
Kamala, look around.
这些苦难
The suffering. The suffering.
救救他们
Save them.
救救他们
Save them.
拉我的手
Take my hand.
拉我的手
Take my hand.
一切都会复原
All will be made whole.
你只要帮忙
That's all you have to do.
你还能像以往那样拯救世界
You can still save the world like you always wanted.
对不起
I'm sorry.
这不可能毫无意义
This can't all be for nothing.
世界又重新开始了
And so the world begins again.
卡玛拉?
Kamala?
卡玛拉?
Kamala?
卡玛拉
Kamala!
醒醒 下来
Wake up, come down.
你朋友来了
Your friends are here.
她们在门口 听到没? -我朋友?
They're at the door. Do you hear me? -My friends?
卡玛拉·克汗 快点 -我朋友
Kamala Khan, hurry up! -My friends!
你到底起床了没?
Are you even out of the bed yet?
嗨 -嘿
Hi. -Hey.
凯特 莉莉 我想死你们了
Kate, Riri, I missed you guys so much.
好啦 我们也想你
Okay, We--Yeah, we missed you, too.
我再也不会放开你们了
I'm never letting go of you again.
要买♥♥珍奶还是得放开啊
You kind of have to if we're gonna get boba.
珍奶...
Boba! Oh, boba!
对 宝贝
Oh, yeah, baby!
珍奶
Ah, boba. -Ah, boba.
我已经五年没喝珍奶了
Oh, I've literally gone, like, five years without boba.
昨天才喝的
Uh, we got boba yesterday.
我爱泽西
Oh, I love Jersey.
我也爱你们
And I love you guys.
我们知道 你说第十次了
We know, that's the tenth time you've said it.
可以去买♥♥清♥真♥快餐吗?好久没吃了
Can we hit a halal cart? I feel like I haven't had one in forever.
我可以吃一点
Ooh, I could get into some halal.
好 然后我想搭地铁
Okay. And then I wanna ride the train.
希望上面挤满正常乘客
And I hope it's crowded with, like, totally normal,
没死的人 就在我面前
not-dead people right up in my face.
我要闻他们的味道 不会吐
I want to smell them and not vomit.
你是怎么搞的?
What has gotten into you?
一切都很棒
Everything is great.
看看身边 好好感受
Look around, okay? Appreciate.
好朋友 徐徐凉风
You know, good friends, cool breeze.
还有那个大帅哥
That very, very cute guy.
对啊 看看他
Yeah, word, check him out.
确实满帅的
Yeah, I can see it.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么...
What the...
卡玛拉
Kamala!
卡玛拉 听见了吗?
Kamala, can you hear me?
你听见了吗?
Can you hear me?
卡玛拉 我破解了讯...
Kamala, I've hacked the sig--
别相信...
Don't believe what--
都是假的
It is all fake.
卡玛拉 那不是真的
Kamala, it's not real.
卡玛拉?
Kamala?
你还好吗?
Are you good?
(根据漫威漫画改编)