Works even better on zombies.
他们为我们的家提供伪装
They provide camouflage for our home.
她以前有养猪
She used to have pigs.
丧尸吃了它们
The zombies ate them.
为什么戴披风 眼睛发光?
Why the cape and the glowing eyes?
我是埃及月神孔苏的化身
I am the avatar of Khonshu, the Egyptian God of the Moon.
抱歉我问了
Mmm, I'm sorry I asked.
我们温血的客人不多
We don't get many warm-blooded guests.
什么风把你们吹来?
What brings you here?
我们在坠毁于纽约的昆式战机上发现这个
Um, so we found this in a Quinjet crash in New York.
我们知道它是神盾局阻止瘟疫计划的一环
We know it's part of some S.H.I.E.L.D. plan to stop the plague,
却不懂它没有神盾局主机板如何运作
but can't really see what it does without a S.H.I.E.L.D. motherboard.
嘿
Hey...
我们有一块神盾局主机板
we have a S.H.I.E.L.D. motherboard.
对...
Yeah...
对 所以我们才来
Yeah, that's, um, why we're here.
你们能帮我们吗?
Will you please help us?
这装置会发射加密的子空间频率
Hmm, the device emits an encrypted subspace frequency
特别设计来联♥系♥一个星际权威
specifically designed to contact an intergalactic authority
叫新星军团
called the Nova Corps.
所以莉莉说对了
So Riri was right.
为何联♥系♥太空族群?
Why call space people?
神盾局相信他们拥有 能修复我们世界的科技
S.H.I.E.L.D. believed they have the technology to heal our world.
太棒了 快打开 我们来拯救世界
Great. Turn it on. Let's save the world.
对...好主意
Uh, yes. Yes. Good... good ideas.
没办法
We can't.
瓦坎达事件的落尘 使我们大气层散布着讯号♥
Fallout from the Wakanda events scatter signals in our atmosphere.
无线电波无法进出
No radio waves get out or make it in.
(无讯号♥)
传播必须来自大气层外
The broadcast would have to be from outside our atmosphere.
太空吗? -没错,计划原本如此
Um, what, like space? -Exactly. That was the plan.
但在部署之前 他们的基地却被一群丧尸入侵
But just before deployment could happen, their base was overrun by a zombie horde.
他们一定是用皮姆粒子把它微型化偷运出去
They must have miniaturized it with Pym Particles to smuggle it out.
他们一定走头无路
They must have been desperate.
对 后来只好把它吞下去
Yep. Desperate enough to swallow it afterwards.
你怎么知道?
Ugh. How do you know that?
相信我就是了
Uh, just trust me.
重要的是凯特和莉莉说对了
Look, what's important is that Kate and Riri were right,
这个装置可能改变一切 -只要我们把它送到大气层外
and this device could change everything. -If we get it outside the atmosphere.
外太空
Outer space.
那应该不难
Oh-ho. That should be easy.
我帮这女孩和她的怪朋友建造火箭
I'll just build this girl and her strange friend a rocket.
实在太荒谬了
Hmm? This is ridiculous.
或许孔苏能把它送到太空
Maybe Khonshu man can take it to space.
你能上太空吗 孔苏男?
Can you go to space, Khonshu man?
嘘
Shh.
安静 他们发现我们了
Quiet. They have found us.
什么?
What?
谁发现我们?
Who found us?
丧尸大军
The zombie horde.
只有一个人 不是什么大军
Hmm, it's just one person. There's no horde.
一个丧尸叫大军吗?
You call one zombie a horde?
不 我注意的是那双红眼睛
No, it's the red eyes I am noticing.
她跟你来的吗?
Hmm. Is she with you?
她是女王的继承人
She is a scion of the Queen.
什么女王?
What queen?
亡者女王
The Queen of the Dead.
旺达·马克西莫夫
Wanda Maximoff.
复仇者?
The... The Avenger?
我们找的在这里
What we seek is here.
美国队长
Captain America.
终于 人家将永远歌♥颂的战役来了
Finally, the battle they will sing about for ages.
老爸你看 大军压境
Hey, Daddy, look, there's the horde.
我想这就是他们要的
I think this is what they want.
就战斗位置 -是 女儿们
Battle stations! -Yes, my daughters.
战役降临
The battle is here.
战役开始
The battle is now!
(矛)
我们要保护我们的第二故乡吗?
Will we protect our adopted land?
要
Yes!
丧尸会尝到我们高尚的血肉吗?
Will the zombies taste our noble flesh?
不会
No!
不死族会啃咬我们的正义之骨吗?
Will the undead gnaw our righteous bones?
不会
No!
他们的腐朽骸骨也配玷污我们圣洁的家园吗?
Will their rotting flesh stain our sacred home?
当然不会 -不会
Hell no! -No!
我们会将该死之人送回他们的孤寂坟墓吗?
Will we return the damned to their lonely graves?
当然会 -对
Damn right, we will. -Yes!
等着
Hold.
我们会让他们饱受饥饿吗? -会
Will we send them to darkness hungry? -Yes!
等着
Hold.
今晚我们绝不会失败
This is not the night we fall!
动手
Now!
砰...
Boom, boom, boom!
砰...
Boom, boom!
结束了吗?我们赢了?
Dude, is it over? Did we... Did we just win?
还没
Not yet.
94区遭攻破 他们在屋顶上
Sector 94 breached. They're on the roof.
马上去
We're on it.
(出口)
队长在通风管里
The Captain is in the ducts.
命中注定的时候到了
My destiny has arrived.
他为我而来 把我当对手
He's drawn to me, his equal.
想来个出其不意
Tries to surprise me.
我懂你的意思
I hear you.
另一半的你在哪里?
Where's the other half of you?
愿主佑我
Bismillah
别让那东西到达基地
Don't let that thing reach the base.
太扯了 咬人算作弊
That's crazy! Biting is cheating.
我在抵挡包围攻势
I'm holding back a siege here.
需要帮忙吗?
Need a hand?
下...地狱吧
Go to... hell!
我成功了
I did it.
那首歌♥将荡气回肠
The song will be glorious.
没人会唱那种歌♥
No one will sing songs about that.
(生命征象)
女儿们倒下 启动42号♥计划
The daughters are down. Initiate plan 42.
边打边撤
Fight and retreat.
我们走
Let's go.
梅琳娜 -保护那个女孩
Melina. -Protect the girl.
她手中掌握着未来
She holds the future in her hands.
我的小冬熊
My winter bear!
不
No!
不 我的小冬熊 不
No, my winter bear, no.
快啊
Come on.
快啊...
Come on, come on.
快啊
Come on!
亡者
The dead,
他们追随你?
they follow you?
不 他们追随科学
No, they follow science.
见见女王的追随者
Meet those who follow the Queen.
低头 -什么?
Duck. -What?
低头
Duck.
原来这就是你的本领
Whoa! That's how you do that, then.
哇哦
Wow!
该走了
Time to go.
妈妈?妈妈
Mama? Mama!
她走了
She's gone.
她走了
She's gone.
我们用每一次呼吸纪念她
We honor her with every breath we take.
不 从亡者手中夺回地球来纪念她
No. We will honor her by taking this planet back from the dead.
你的装置
Your device,
我们会送上太空