不
Oh! No!
不
No!
不
No.
不
No!
不 索尔 快走
No! Thor, move!
他走了...我们快逃
Hey! Hey! He's gone. He's gone. We've got to go.
看着我 你知道船在哪吧?
Okay, just look at me. You know where the ship is, right?
对吧? -对 对
Right? -Yes. Yes!
快走 -快...
Move! -Go, go, go!
快点 动作快
Come on! Hurry, hurry!
派对结束了 我们走
Party's over, gang!
Let's move!
你无法扭转命运 孩子
You can't outrun your fate, child.
我们快走
Come on, let's move!
阿列克谢 快到了 -好 我没事
Come on, Alexei. We're almost there. -Okay, okay. I'm fine.
可恶 那些丧尸命真硬
Goddamn, those zombies are strong!
凯蒂 让开 -知道了
Katy, move! -Got it!
有人会驾驶这艘船吧?
Hey, somebody knows how to fly that ship, right?
这会非常重要
It's about to be really important.
继续前进...
Keep moving! Keep moving!
他们来了
Here they come!
阿列克谢...你还好吗?
Alexei! Alexei, are you okay?
不 别理我
No, no! Leave me!
阿列克谢 我们必须赶快走
Alexei, we gotta go right now.
别管我
Leave me!
阿列克谢
Alexei!
不
No.
阿列克谢
Alexei.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我会纪念你
I will honor you.
怎么回事? -干嘛停下来?
What's going on? -Why did we stop?
我不知道 -快走啊
I don't know. -Let's go!
加速 -我有
Punch it! -I am!
再加速
Again! Harder!
再快 -我在想办法
More! -I'm trying!
快...
Go, go, go!
等等 -我们往后飞了
Wait! -We are going backwards!
我知道 -你做了什么?
I know! -What did you do?
没时间了 -进入曲速
We're out of time! -Warp speed!
通通闭嘴
Everyone, shut up!
不
No.
卡玛拉 你找的希望就在我这里
Kamala, the hope you seek is down here with me.
群星中没有救赎
There is no salvation in the stars.
不
No.
拜托 你得注意听
Please, you must listen.
我们能修复世界
We can heal the world.
各位 有状况发生了
Um, guys, something's happening.
啥?
Huh?
吾王
My king.
索尔 -他来了
Thor! -There he is.
对 -这才是雷神
Yes! -Now that's the God of Thunder.
加油 索尔
Come on, Thor.
帅啦 -现场有一个复仇者
Hell yeah! -We have an Avenger in the house, guys!
你们在做什么?
What are you doing?
快走 快
Go, now!
等等 你不跟我们走?
Wait! What? You're not coming with us?
你是最后一名复仇者 我们需要你
You're the last Avenger. We need you.
不 小家伙
No, little one.
你现在是复仇者了
You're the Avenger now.
快走
Now, go!
不要
No!
仪器出毛病了
The instruments aren't happy.
是瓦坎达事件的落尘
It's the fallout from the Wakanda event.
我们飞到它上方了
Hmm. Well, we're above it now.
很好
Good.
所以我们终于能用它了
That means we can finally use this.
真的好小
That's very small.
对 有人为了安全把它缩小
Yeah, someone shrunk it to keep it safe.
它有什么功用?
And, um, what does it do?
它是以新星军团所用的
Well, apparently, it oscillates at the frequency
通讯频率振动
that the Nova Corps use for their communications.
那大小就不重要了
Hmm. Then size doesn't matter.
算你们好运
That's fortunate for you.
我能把通讯频率调成一致
I can key-synch the comms to the same frequency.
等等 我们能打给他们?
Wait, so we can call them?
没错
That's right.
我们成功了
We did it!
不 卡玛拉 你成功了
No, Kamala, you did it.
因为你 我们有机会拯救这个星球
Because of you, we have an opportunity to save this planet.
没有你们我也做不到
I couldn't have done it without all of you.
我们经历了好逗千难...
We've been through so much and...
不晓得 或许一切都值得
I don't know, maybe... Maybe it was all worth it.
快 由你来
Come on, do the honors.
快啊
Go on.
呃...
Uh...
我不知道该按哪个按钮
I don't know what button to push.
黄色那个
It's the yellow one.
这个黄色的? -不是
This yellow one? -No, no, no.
那个? -另一个黄色按钮
That one right there? -The other yellow one.
好
Okay.
拯救世界...
And saving the world...
开始
go!
你们想要多久才会获得回应?
How long do you think it'll take to get an answer?
不知道
I don't know.
新星军团的人有多远?
How far away are the Nova Corps people?
是他们
It's them.
他们回应了
They... They answered.
他们真的回应了
They actually answered.
各位 我们成功了
Guys, we did it.
不对劲 -什么?
This isn't right. -What?
最快的讯号♥要好几周才能抵达外星系
Even the fastest signal would take weeks to reach the outer galaxy.
不 他们早就来了
No. They were already here.
如果早就来了 他们在做什么?
If they were already here, what were they doing?
太空船注意 返回你们的世界
Attention craft. Return to your world!
这里已由新星军团进行隔离
It has been quarantined by the Nova Corps.
隔离?
Quarantined?
你们的世界已被宣告死亡
Your world has been declared condemned.
企图逃离将遭到焚毁
Any attempt to flee the planet will be met with incineration.
新星军团知情 却没来帮忙
The Nova Corps knew, and they didn't come to help.
返回行星表面 否则将遭歼灭
Return to the surface or be destroyed.
你们有十秒钟可因应
You have ten seconds to comply.
他们根本不会帮我们
They were never gonna help us.
他们来是不想让人离开 -天啊
They came to make sure no one leaves. -Oh, God!
五秒钟
Five seconds.
发生什么事?
What's happening?
四、三...
Four, three...
不 -二、一...
No. -...two, one...