漫威丧尸
还有人担心这里缺丧尸吗?
Anybody else concerned about the lack of zombies here?
掠食者往往会跟着食物移♥动♥
Predators tend to move on when the food does.
太赞了
Awesome.
看我发现什么
Look what I found.
那是昆式战机吗? -昆式战机
Whoa! Was that a Quinjet? -Quinjet.
36XT型
Model 36 XT.
天啊 你真厉害
God, you're good.
走吧 我们去追它
Come on. We're going after it.
可能有幸存者吗? -应该没有
Could there be survivors? -Probably not.
战机上一定有一堆装备
But that bird has got to be full of gear.
动作要快 我们听到了 他也会
All right, we gotta move quick. If we heard it, he did, too.
这里没东西
There's nothing in here.
话别说得太早
I wouldn't be so sure.
有了 我收到来自驾驶舱的讯号♥
There we go. I'm getting a signature from the cockpit.
呃...
Uh...
他真的挂了吗?
Is he, like, dead dead?
看来是
Yeah, looks that way.
他肚子里有东西
There's something in his stomach.
可能很重要?
Could be important?
重要到吞下去?真假?
Important enough to swallow? Really?
对 也许他想藏起来
Yeah, maybe he was trying to hide it.
我们有人得把它拿出来
Hmm. One of us has to get it.
不是我 上一件恶烂事是我做的
And it's not gonna be me because I did the last gross thing.
好吧
Okay.
一、二、三 -再来
One, two, three, go! -One, two, three, go! Again.
一、二、三
One, two, three, go! -One, two, three, go!
一、二、三
One, two, three, go!
怎么可能? -我知道
There's no way. -Okay, I get it.
我们住在一起 -真的
We live together. -Seriously.
好 -再一次?
Okay. -One more go?
一、二、三
One, two, three, go!
我怎么都这么衰? -你行的
Why does this always happen to me? -You got it.
这是你策划的吗? -我对你有信心
Did you plan this? -I believe in you.
你看到什么?很恶吗?
What do you see? Is it gross?
全都看到了 看太多了
Oh, I see everything. Way too much.
好难闻
Smells bad.
等等 我好像发现了东西
What--Wait, I think... I think I found something.
这是什么?
What is this?
拜托 -你看起来死透了
Come on. -I mean, you looked so dead!
莉莉 他一副死人样
Riri, he looked dead!
太扯了啦
Ah, shoot, that was crazy.
下次换你们把手伸进丧尸的内脏
Why don't you put your hands in the zombie guts next time?
免谈
No way.
星期五
F.R.I.D.A.Y.!
鹰眼
Hawkeye.
喔
Whoa!
听我口令
On my mark.
开始
Go.
星期五?星期五 你还好吗?
F.R.I.D.A.Y.? F.R.I.D.A.Y., are you okay?
系统过载 关机进行修复
System's overloaded. Powering down for repairs.
她还撑着
Whew. She's still kicking.
哇塞
Damn!
快走...
Move, move, move!
我们走 快点
Come on, let's go! Let's go!
卡玛拉 盾牌
Kamala, shields!
太好了 我拿到密技箭
Oh, awesome, I got a trick arrow.
正好派上用场
Good time to use it, huh?
开玩笑 我得等留到特殊场合用
Are you kidding? I got to save it for a special occasion.
今晚炉子很热
Stove's nice and hot tonight.
大晴天 不必开冷凝器
It was a sunny day. We didn't have to run the condenser.
要是太阳能板会做菜 我们就不必离开了
If only solar panels made food, then we'd never have to leave.
抱歉 你妈设想真周到
Sorry, your mom thought of everything.
她老觉得有坏事会发生
Well, she lived her life expecting something bad to happen.
她想的没错
I guess she was right.
是啊
Yeah.
也许我奶奶跟她的感觉一样
Maybe she just had a feeling like the one my nani had
所以她才寄手环给我
that made her send me my bangle.
我们都比不上莉莉 从托尼·斯塔克的无头尸体上偷走盔甲
Hey, Riri has us all beat, stealing armor from Tony Stark's headless body.
他又没在用
He wasn't using it.
酷喔 -我们在看什么?
Oh, cool. -What are we looking at?
这是发射器
It's a transmitter.
非常厉害
Very hardcore.
跨星际传播用的子空间放大器
Subspace amplifiers for cross-galactic broadcasts,
以我没见过的频率振动
oscillating at a frequency I've never seen before.
可是它好小
But it's so small.
我不觉得
I don't think it is.
现在很小 但原本不是这大小
I mean, it's small now, but it wasn't built at this size.
它在散发量子同位素 很可能是被...
It's radiating quantum isotopes, so most likely it's been...
缩小了
Shrunk.
你怎么不指我?我也知道
Why didn't you point at me? I... knew that.
谁把子空间发射器缩成糖果球大小?
So who shrunk a subspace transmitter to the size of a jawbreaker?
让我来
Allow me.
固件用与地点相关的量子加密
The firmware is cobbled together S.H.I.E.L.D. code
跟神盾局密♥码♥凑了起来
with location-dependent quantum encryption.
我需要主机板才能破解 但从诠释资料看来
I need one of their motherboards to fully crack it, but from the metadata,
这是生命机会计划的一环
this was part of something called Project Lifeshot,
拯救地球摆脱丧尸瘟疫的最后努力
a last-ditch effort to save the planet from the zombie plague.
有人觉得这玩意能拯救地球?
Some people thought this thing could save the world?
某些非常聪明的人,对
Some very smart people, yes.
我们得拿去神盾局基地
We have to get it to a S.H.I.E.L.D. base.
那些基地应该没了
I don't really think they have those anymore.
我也这么想
I thought so too.
神盾局网络支离破碎 但我收到俄亥俄州的讯号♥
The S.H.I.E.L.D. network is in tatters, but I'm getting a ping from Ohio.
你上了神盾局网络?怎么会?
You're on the S.H.I.E.L.D. network? Wait, how?
因为我是我
Because I'm me.
就这样 我们得把它交给会用的人
That's it. We have to get this thing to people who can use it.
你是说离开?
You mean leave?
不行 这里有我们需要的一切
No. We have everything we need here.
除了希望之外
Except hope of any kind.
希望又不能吃 -没错
You can't eat hope. -Hmm, true.
也不能逃避 那不是复仇者联盟的作风
Well, you can't hide from it either. That's not what the Avengers would do.
这也没错 -每次我们进城
Yeah, that's also true. -Your favorite Avenger tries to eat you
你最喜欢的复仇者就想吃你 -真的
every time we go into the city. -Yeah, he totally does.
如果这个发射器有一丝机会救人
If there's even a tiny chance that transmitter can help people,
我们就得把它送去该去的地方
we have to get it to where it's going.
她说得满有道理的
I mean, she kind of has a point.
我们能到俄亥俄的机率是5%
I put the chances of making it to Ohio at 5%.
5%? -如果我们三个一起呢?
Five? -If we're all together, us three?
好 10%
Okay, ten.
要是搭你每晚都在钻研的车呢?
And if we take the sweet ride you've been wrenching on every night?
乌胡拉号♥?
The Uhura?
好吧 20%
Okay, 20.
别忘了我的密技箭
And do not forget about my trick arrow.
对 我还是坚持20%
Yeah. I'm gonna hold strong at 20.
成交 那就20% 何时出发?
Sold, 20 it is. When do we leave?
好啦 乌胡拉号♥应该展开处♥女♥航
Come on! The Uhura deserves her maiden voyage.
好 我们去拯救世界吧
Oh, fine. Let's go save the world.
耶 乌胡拉号♥的处♥女♥航
Oh, yeah! Maiden voyage of the USS Uhura, baby!
前进 一号♥副手
Engage, number one.
复仇者 透过我转交
Avenger, through me,
你们女王的礼物
a gift from your queen.
成为她的手...
Become her hand...
成为她的继承人
Become her scion.
我看到绿色的东西
I spy something green.
我发誓 如果又是树 卡玛拉... -当然不是 拜托
I swear, if it is another tree-- -No, of course not. Come on.
是灌木丛
It was a bush.
灌木丛?当然是灌木丛 对
A bush? Of course, it's a bush. Of course. Right.
好 换我
Okay, my turn.
我看到...我看到...
Uh, I spy... Hmm, I spy...
我去