噢
Oh!
我们要谈谈上铺吗?
So, um, are we gonna talk about the top bunk?
你想睡上铺吧?
I mean, you want it, right?
多想?
How bad?
是要打一架还是...
Is this gonna be a fight, or...
我也想睡上铺 所以...
I kinda want it too, so...
我欠你一次 兄弟
Ah, I owe you one, buddy.
有段时间没睡床垫了
Haven't been on a mattress in a while.
在牢里感觉竟然比这些年来安全
Funny to be in a jail cell and feel safer than I have in years.
对 这样好舒服
Yeah, this is good.
泽莫 天啊 是泽莫
Zemo. My gosh! It's Zemo!
泽莫
Zemo!
各位 是泽莫
Guys, it's Zemo!
泽莫...
Zemo! Zemo! Zemo!
泽莫... -请安静下来
Zemo! Zemo! -Please, quiet down.
泽莫... -请安静
Zemo! Zemo! -Quiet down, please.
泽莫... -泽莫 我爱你
Zemo! Zemo! -Zemo, I love you!
我们很快会进入开放海域
We will be in open water soon,
驶离这些荒芜之地
sailing away from these dead lands.
好好感受一下
Take a moment to savor this.
海上城市
The City on the Sea.
你们做到了
You've made it.
你们将在这里体会到和平与富足
Here, you will know peace and plenty.
你们将发现肚子里装满我们乌托邦的水果
You will fill your stomachs with the fruits of our utopia.
我看着你们
I look at you...
看见你们的旅程嵌在脸上
and I see your journeys etched in your faces.
你们承受的艰苦
The hardships you've endured.
你们牺牲了好多
You've sacrificed so much.
让我们纪念失去的那些人
Let us honor the ones we have lost.
我们但愿能加入的那些人
The ones we wish could have joined us.
他们仍与我们同在
They are still with us,
尽避他们不在场
though they are not here.
我们不会忘记他们
We will not forget them,
不管我们航行到多远
no matter how far we travel.
我们在深海中追求安全 同时纪念他们
We honor them as we take safety in the ocean depths.
现在...
And now...
下潜
we dive!
开启排气阀 船首水平舵向前
Opening the vents. Bow planes forward.
检查俯仰舱
Check the trim tanks.
压载50%、60%、70%
Ballast at 50%. 60. 70.
够吗? -我能还能再拿?
Is that enough? -I can have more?
想吃多少都行 -真的吗?
Yeah, you can have as much as you want. -Really?
实在太夸张了
This is incredible.
我的天啊 好爽
Oh, my God. So good.
哇 你要分大家吃还是...
Wow. So are you gonna share or...
当然 堆起来
Of course! Pile it on.
你想吃多少都行
You can have as much as you want!
可能是在外漂泊了五年
Mmm. Maybe it's just, like, the spending five years
这些食物真好吃
on the road or whatever, but this food is amazing.
真的 -老兄
It's so true. -Hey, dude.
不饿吗?听说牛排超赞
You not hungry? }I hear the steak is amazing.
别担心 他吃别的东西
Oh, don't worry about it. He eats other stuff.
豆腐吗? -对 或是血
Like tofu? -Yeah! Or, like, blood.
我已经不喝血了
I no longer consume blood.
好吧
Um... Okay.
我要移到这里来
Um, I'm going to move here.
让我长生不死 -不行
Make me immortal. -No.
你们两个是怎么回事?
So what's... What's the deal with you two?
哪两个?我们两个?
Who two? Us two?
我们只是朋友 -不...
We're just friends. -No, no, no.
我们是朋友 -朋友 我才不会
We're friends. -We're friends. I would never.
了解
I see. Mmm.
很好
That's good.
嘿
Hey.
有人看到盐吗?
Hey, has anyone seen the salt?
不...我找到了 在你耳朵后面?
Oh, no, no. I think I found it behind your ear?
马上就变魔术 我猜对了 -超爆笑
Magic in under a minute. Called it. -That's hilarious.
对吧? -这是我的好兄弟
Am I right? -This is my guy.
拿给他们看 -阿列克谢
Show them the thing. -Alexei!
怎样?那玩意丢脸吗?给他看
What? We're embarrassed of the thing? Show him the thing.
阿列克谢
Alexei...
那是什么?
What is that?
这个小东西是能拯救世界的发射器
Well, this, uh, tiny little nugget is a transmitter that can save the world.
好喔
Okay.
皮姆粒子把它缩小了 听说过吗?
It's been shrunken by Pym Particles. You've heard of them?
有 -我们知道
Yeah. -Yeah, we're aware.
如果送上太空 它能传送讯号♥给新星军团
Okay, if we get this to space, it can send a signal to the Nova Corps.
他们是外星族 有修复地球的科技
They're this alien race with technology that can heal the planet.
你知道我们不会航向太空吧?
Uh, you know we're not sailing to space, right?
新阿斯加德有一艘太空船 我们要去那里
There's a spacecraft in New Asgard. That's where we're going.
好吧
Okay.
那就祝你们好运
Well, uh, good luck with all that.
谢谢你 约翰
Thank you, John.
有泥煤味
Mmm. Peaty.
我讨厌那个声音
I hate that sound.
这些墙是为了阻挡地球最强生物体而建的
These walls were made to stop the strongest beings on earth.
就让他们制♥造♥微弱的音乐吧
Let them make their feeble music.
要是他们的老大出现呢?
And if their boss shows up?
所以我们才找英雄来
That's what we have heroes for.
孔苏可能是吸血鬼 这还不是那群人最夸张的事
Khonshu might be a vampire, and that's not the craziest thing about that group.
别这么说 -什么?吸血鬼吗?
Don't say that. -What? Vampire?
孔苏?血? -他们想拯救世界
Khonshu? Blood? -They're trying to save the world.
对 用超迷你的神奇发射器?
Yeah, with a magic transmitter that fits in your pocket?
我知道 但他们有希望
I know. But they have hope.
不只是自己躲起来
Something beyond hiding themselves away.
其实我有点嫉妒
I don't know, a part of me is jealous.
他们认为自己很安全
They think themselves safe.
没有人是安全的
No one is safe.
什么?
What?
那是...
What the...
旺达 -啊?
Wanda. -Huh?
你引起亡者女王的注意
You have the Dead Queen's attention.
不 那是...
No, it was, it was, um...
那是梦
It was, uh... It was a dream.
对吧?
Right?
冰山...
Oh! Iceberg! Iceberg, iceberg.
听起来不妙
That doesn't sound good.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
这是干嘛?
What is this?
囚犯弹射获准
Prisoner ejection authorized.
“囚犯弹射”?
"Prisoner ejection"?
他饿了 我们学到只有喂饱他才能阻止他
He's hungry, and we've learned the only way to stop him is to feed him.
不 -这是我们的小秘密
No! -It's our dirty little secret.
放心 你们会是大家心中的英雄
Don't worry, you'll be remembered as heroes.
那才重要 对吧?
That's the important part, yes?
弹射他们 -什么?
Eject them. -What?
憋气
Hold your breath.
他把他们喂给丧尸
He's feeding them to the zombies!
我就知道泽莫是混♥蛋♥ -我宁可撞冰山
Oh, I knew that Zemo was an asshole. -I'd prefer an iceberg.
天啊 接下来换我们吗? -大家别紧张 冷静点
Oh, my God. Are we next? -Everybody, easy, easy. Settle down.
没事 -别为他们难过
It's okay. -Do not cry for them.
他们答应要保护我们的城市
They promised to protect our city.
今天我给他们机会
Today I've given them that chance.
让英雄去喂给野兽吃
Let the heroes feed the beast!
我们不会袖手旁观吧? -我们得救他们
We're not gonna just watch this, are we? -We gotta help them.
你们看
And look.
其他英雄敲响了晚餐的铃♥声♥
The other heroes ring their dinner bell.
很快他们也会保护我们
They too will soon protect us.
继承人
Scion.