Dude!
怎么会这样?
What did that?
我不知道
I... I have no idea.
真的吗?没概念?
Really? Nothing?
对 不要太习惯
Yeah. Don't get used to it.
我们本来要越过那座山脉
Well, we were gonna have to drive over that range.
那里应该有更多山 -对
There should be more mountain there. -Hmm. Yeah.
我会告知公园管理处
I'll alert the park service.
闭嘴啦 凯特
Oh, shut up, Kate.
我们抄捷径
Yeah, we're taking the shortcut.
奇怪 这里什么都没有
All right, this is weird. There's, like, nothing here.
你想是丧尸干的吗?
You think the zombies did this?
如果看到他们 我会停下来问
Well, if I see one, I'm gonna pull over and ask.
这哏不错嘛 莉莉
Oh, not bad, Riri.
神盾局基地干嘛设在俄亥俄?
What's a S.H.I.E.L.D. base doing in Ohio anyway?
隐藏 那是神盾局的常态
Hiding. That's what S.H.I.E.L.D. does.
是啊
Yeah.
那个风暴蛮美的
The storm is kind of beautiful.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
我以前很喜欢待在房♥间里看
I used to love watching them, safe inside my room.
奇怪 我好久没感到安全了
Weird. I haven't felt safe in so long.
没错 这样感觉真好
You're right. This feels nice.
不只是因为我们根本待在坦克里
And it's not just because we're basically in a tank.
不客气
You're welcome.
因为我们不再躲藏了
It's because we're not hiding anymore.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
那些云越来越近了吗?
Are those clouds getting closer?
是啊 没错
Yeah, they are.
这样不正常
This isn't normal.
云不会移♥动♥得那么快
Clouds don't move that fast.
莉莉 开快点
Riri, drive faster.
怎么搞的?小心
What the hell? Look out!
好险 -开快点...
That was close! -Drive faster! Drive faster!
快啊 冲... -喔
Come on! Go, go, go! -Whoa!
说真的 我以为这车子马力超强
Seriously, I thought this thing had power.
小心
Look out!
你们还好吗? -还好
Are... y'all okay? -Oh, yeah.
星期五呢?
Where's F.R.I.D.A.Y.?
星期五?
F.R.I.D.A.Y.?
星期五 报告
F.R.I.D.A.Y., report.
快走...
Come on, let's go, let's go!
天啊...
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天啊 怎么回事?
Oh, God! What is happening?
我们的捷径好到不像话
I guess our shortcut was too good to be true.
是风暴把山劈出一个坑吗?
You think the storm is what tore a hole in that mountain range?
这假设还不赖 卡玛拉
Not a terrible hypothesis, Kamala.
我不知道这是什么 但绝对不是风暴
I don't know what this is, but this is definitely no storm.
你...那边 你们看
Hey, do you... Hey, hey, hey, there! There, look, look.
看到没?
Y'all see that?
那些是人吗?
Are those people?
天啊
Oh, God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
打起精神 大家
Look alive, people.
大阵仗来了
Here we go.
严阵以待 坚守位置
Stay tight. Keep your positions.
三角洲队形 开始
Delta formation. Go!
作战功能已恢复 -赞
Combat function restored. -Yes!
这样才对 上
There's my girl. Let's go!
丧尸 -不是
Zombie. -Negative.
这是无机物 而且严重受损
The being is inorganic and heavily damaged.
那才是丧尸
That is a zombie.
不会吧 -快走...
Hell no! -Move, move, move.
看看这宝贝有多厉害
Let's see what this baby's got.
完蛋
Shit.
凯特 不...
Kate! No! No! No!
卡玛拉 别去
Kamala, stop!
我可不想这样测试
Oh, this is not how I wanted to test this.
不...天啊
No, no, no! Oh, God!
星期五 接住 带卡玛拉离开
F.R.I.D.A.Y., take this and get Kamala out of here.
可是威廉姆斯小姐... -快点,星期五
But Ms. Williams-- -Now, F.R.I.D.A.Y.!
莉莉 拜托 不要
Riri, please! No!
拜托 星期五 带我回去
Please, F.R.I.D.A.Y., take me back.
没办法 克汗小姐
I can't do that, Ms. Khan.
往正西方跑 去俄亥俄 -什么?
Run due west, get to Ohio. -Wait, what?
现在靠你了
It's up to you now.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我失去第一个主人 不能再失去一个
I lost my first owner. I won't lose another.
请带我走
Take me with you, please.
她们需要我帮忙 星期五
They need my help. F.R.I.D.A.Y.!
星期五 回来
F.R.I.D.A.Y., come back!
天啊
Oh, God.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
天啊...
Oh, God. Oh, God.
天啊 你们
Oh, my God! Guys!
你们两个?
Guys?
你是谁?怎么...
Who are you? What did...
你是什么东西?
What... What are you?
你要我怎样?
What do you want from me?
大家叫我刀锋战士
They call me Blade.
我想去墨西哥喝玛格丽特
I want to go to Mexico and drink a margarita,
但孔苏要我穿越美国
but Khonshu wanted me to race across the country
帮忙进入山谷的那些笨蛋
and help the fools that went into that valley.
嘿...莉莉...
Kate... Riri...
拜托带我回去 她们需要我帮忙
Please, please take me back. They need my help.
你的朋友走了 你也该走了
Your friends are gone. You should be, too.
闭嘴...别这么说 带我回去
Shut up! Shut up! Don't say that. Take me back!
不 那是断神山谷
No. That's the Valley of the Broken Gods.
断神?
Uh, Broken Gods?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
两个威力无穷的实体 彼此都无法击败对方
Two beings of immense power, each unable to beat the other,
只在有人笨到引起他们注意时才会暂停
pausing only to destroy those dumb enough to get their attention.
你怎么知道这些?
How do you know all this?
我不知道 但孔苏知道
I don't, but Khonshu does,
就像他知道你带的装置有何价值
just as he knows the value of the device you carry.
我朋友因为这个而死
My friends died for this.
如果你以为能从我手中夺走...
If you think you're just gonna be able to take it from me, I--
孔苏是夜间旅人的朋友
Khonshu is a friend of the night traveler.
我们带你去俄亥俄
We'll take you to Ohio.
就这样?
Just like that?
就这样
Just like that.
孔苏是你想像中的朋友吗?
So Khonshu is your imaginary friend?
朋友的朋友
A friend of a friend.
他的化身在瘟疫中逝去 现在这个神附在我身上
His avatar was lost in the plague. Now the deity acts through me.
所以你是半神人?
So you're, like, half god?
我的手环有魔力
My bangle's magic.
很好
Cool.
(欢迎莅临俄亥俄)
我们到了
We are here.
我们很快就会被发现
We'll be found soon.
发现?被神盾局吗?
Found? By S.H.I.E.L.D.?
不是
No.
说明来意
State your business.
谁说的?
Who said that?
说明来意
State your business!
我们在找北方研究院
We're looking for the North Institute.
好 顺着这条路走
Hmm. Okay, follow the path.
放心 他们不会咬人
Don't worry, they will not bite.
我不相信他们 -放下拳头 没必要
Hmm. I don't trust them. -Lower your fist. There is no need.
(靠拢)
你怎么做到的?
How are you doing that?
为控制人类而研发的神经制剂
A neurological agent developed to control humans.
在丧尸身上效果更好