(漫威动画呈献)
漫威丧尸
船只请注意
Attention, craft.
你们现在进入消毒程序
You now fall under disinfection protocols.
消毒程序?
Disinfection protocols?
他们想炸毁我们 -抓紧
They're trying to incinerate us! -Hold on.
他们应该帮忙 不是射击我们
They were supposed to help, not shoot us out of the sky!
他们就是在帮忙
This is them helping.
防止丧尸瘟疫扩散
They're preventing the spread of the zombie plague.
清除想离开的东西
By obliterating anything trying to leave.
他们大可客气地要求
They could've asked us nicely.
越来越有挑战性了
This is becoming challenging!
启动侧向推进器 -哪个按钮是侧向推进器?
Punch the side thrusters! -What button are the side thrusters?
现在 马上按
Now! I said now!
你做了什么? -不知道
What did you do? -I don't know.
我没上过太空
I've never been to space before!
太空船已消毒
Spacecraft disinfected.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
看看你 救了我们大家
Well, look at you, saving all of our lives.
你能把这艘船开回地球吗? -谁说我能开?
Can you fly this thing back to Earth? -Who said I can fly?
里面越来越热了
It's getting warm in here.
卡玛拉 裂开了 -我看到了
Kamala, it's cracking. -Yup. I see it!
裂得更严重了 卡玛拉 -我知道
It's cracking more, Kamala! -I know!
还在裂 -我正在专心
Still cracking. -I'm trying to concentrate!
不晓得这样算不算战死沙场
I wonder if this is considered dying in battle.
怎么搞的?
What the hell?
什么?
What?
什么?
What?
我们帮你
We got you.
你看来有点怪 但我爱你
You look a little weird, but I love ya, bud.
很开心看到更多生还者 -好看的超级英雄
Happy to see more survivors. -Good looking superheroes.
看看那套服装 -三教九流
Look at that fit! -Eclectic group.
能活着走出来就是成功降落
Any landing you walk away from is a good one.
你还能走路吧?
You can still walk, right?
蜘蛛侠?不敢相信...你救了我们吗?
Spider-Man? I can't believe--Did you just save us?
我不知道你有魔力
Dude, like, I did not know you had magic powers.
不意外 我是你的铁粉
I mean, it doesn't surprise me. I'm such a fan!
嘿... -飞头
Hey---Flying head!
你是...等等 你是...
Oh. You're... Wait, you're...
你是斯科特·朗的头
You're Scott Lang's head.
很奇怪 但你会习惯的 -或许吧
It's weird, but you'll get used to it. -Maybe.
有些人习惯了
Some people get used to it.
但不是全部 -好吧
But not all. -Okay.
我们在哪里?
Where are we?
卡玛泰姬 -我能知道那是什么吗?
Kamar-Taj. -Can I know what that is?
没什么印象
It's not ringing a bell.
你需要知道的 我们会告诉你
All you need to know, we shall tell you.
过来
Come.
我学到一件事 就是牛头人说话时
If I've learned one thing in life, it's that when a Minotaur talks,
乖乖听就好
you listen.
也是可以
Yeah. Why not?
全身白?
All white, huh?
丧尸横行时这样穿真大胆
It's a bold choice for a zombie apocalypse.
瘟疫肆虐 我们只能无助地看着
We watched helplessly as the plague consumed the planet.
为了摧毁灭霸和他握有的无限宝石
King T'Challa sacrificed himself to destroy Thanos
特查拉国王牺牲自己
and the Infinity Stones he wielded.
因此 他也救了现实
In doing so, he saved reality itself.
但宝石碎裂
But the stones were shattered.
无限能量飓风疯狂肆虐
A hurricane of Infinity Energy raged unchecked.
风暴所经之处无一幸免
The storm destroyed everything in its path.
它必须受到压制
It had to be contained.
我们需要有人能将无限能量
We needed someone who could take the Infinity Energies
吸纳到自己身上
into their form.
掌控它们
Hold them.
我们需要...
We needed...
一个浩克
a Hulk.
等等 布鲁斯活着? -布鲁斯·班纳曾是个勇者
Wait. Bruce is alive? -Bruce Banner was a brave man.
什么叫“曾是”?
What do you mean, "was"?
他不再是布鲁斯·班纳或浩克
He's no longer Bruce Banner or The Hulk.
他是个空壳
He's a cypher.
现在他是支柱
He's now an anchor
保护着可能创造或摧毁世界的能量
protecting energies that could make or destroy worlds.
保护我们
Protecting us.
这时候你该说我们为何而来
So, this is the part where you tell us why we're here.
相信你们见过亡者女王
I believe you've met Queen of the Dead.
她终于聚集足以击败班纳的大军
She has finally gathered an army strong enough to defeat Banner
为自己获得强大的力量
and take that power for herself.
最后一搏近在眼前
Our last stand is upon us.
战争一触即发
The battle is now.
我们请求你们与我们共同赴险
We ask you to ride into danger with us.
为地球的命运而战
To fight for the fate of the planet.
我们并非轻率提出请求
We don't ask this lightly.
我知道你们吃了不少苦 所以由你们来决定
I know you've been through a lot, so we'll leave it for you to decide.
乌胡拉号♥的处♥女♥航
Maiden voyage of the USS Uhura, baby!
前进 一号♥副手
Engage, number one.
你也吓坏了?
You freaking out, too?
我不害怕
I'm not scared.
是别的事
It's something else.
说给我听
Talk to me.
我请你们跟着我
I asked all of you to follow me,
放弃一切 希望解决困境
to give up everything on the chance we could fix things.
我错了
And I was wrong.
徒劳无功
It was all for nothing.
旺达说她需要我
Wanda said she needs me.
如果她是要我去巴黎呢?
What if she wants me to go to Paris?
没错 我们无法确定
You're right. We can't know for sure,
但我们得怀抱希望
but we have to hold on to hope.
你看到索尔因为失败而整天买♥♥醉
I mean, you saw Thor drinking his life away in defeat,
流露出懊悔的眼神
regret in his eyes.
但其实他要的是最后反抗的机会
But in the end, what he really wanted was one last chance to fight.
而你给了他
And you gave that to him.
你给了我们大家
You gave that to all of us.
我会因此永远感激你
I'll always be grateful to you for that.
如果还有一次机会
And if we have one more,
我会把握 -你确定?
I'm gonna take it. -You sure?
我们总得打赢一次吧?
Hey, we have to win one of these eventually, don't we?
还有 是我疯了 还是索尔让你成了复仇者?
Also, am I crazy or did Thor kind of make you an Avenger back there?
好大的拥抱
That's a hug.
谢谢 -好啦
Thank you. -All right, pal.
起来 坐够久了
Come on. Enough sittin' around.
我们还要拯救世界
We've got a world to save.
小女生找回热情了吗?
Has the little one found her fire?
有
Yeah.
我就知道在这星球待得够久 最后得为它一战
I knew if I stayed on this rock long enough, I'd end up fighting for it.
亲爱的孔苏有什么话要说?
And what does dear Khonshu have to say?
这是一场值得打的战役
That this is a fight worth fighting.
拯救世界的最后机会?我加入
One last chance to save the world? I'm in.
好 那我们开战吧
Okay, then. Let's do this.
负担很大吧?
It's a burden, isn't it,
拥有这么强的力量
to hold all this power?
我来你减缓的痛苦
I've come to ease your pain.
另一边见喽
See you on the other side.
卡玛拉 很高兴你来了 孩子
Kamala. I'm glad you came, child.
愿主佑我
Bismillah.
不管怎样 不能让这女巫碰班纳
No matter what, we cannot let the witch touch Banner!
上吧 以吾之剑
Siuthad, ith mo lann.
冲啊!
Charge!
看我的厉害
Comin' in hot!
爆颅剑意
Siud do cheann a' spreadhadh!
对 继续
Yeah, come on!
小心 左边
Watch out, on your left.