剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表
该死
Shit!
-那是什么鬼东西 博士 -我想你知道
- What the fuck was that, Doctor? - I think you know.
我想听你亲口说出来 科学先生
I wanna hear you fuckin' say it, Mr Science.
等等
Wait!
告诉我 博士 你只能跑这么快了吗
Tell me, Doctor, is that as fast as you can run?
恐怕是的 弗林先生
I'm afraid so, Mr. Flynn.
很好 它会先抓到你
Good, it'll catch you first
我就能趁它吃你时逃离这里
and I'll be able to get out of here while it's eating you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
我靠
Oh, shit!
那就是我们要找的吗 博士
Is that what we're looking for, Doctor?
有可能 弗林先生
I think it might be, Mr. Flynn.
你至少能装出兴奋的样子吗
Do try to at least act excited.
雇佣兵跟妓♥女♥没什么两样 博士
Mercenaries are like hookers, Doctor:
假装兴奋要加收费用
pretending to be excited costs extra.
史蒂芬·金所著以吸血鬼为题材的小说
西蒙 来考你一下
Simon, here's a test for you.
你能翻译吗
Can you translate?
我想想
Hmm, let me see.
"埋葬于此的是孩童吞噬者
"Entombed here, the Devourer of Children,
黑王子
the Black Prince,
灵魂吸取者"
the Sucker of Souls"?
吸取者[笨蛋] 是啊
Sucker. Heh, yeah.
老大 进展如何
Hey, boss, how's it going?
很缓慢
Slowly.
我们已经在这个坟墓里待了一个多小时了
We've been in this fucking tomb for over an hour.
你能不能叫他快点
Would you tell him to hurry up?
我奶头都快冻僵了
I'm freezing my tits off back here.
我会转告他 米基
I'll be sure to relay that message, Micky.
弗林先生 肯定就是这里了
Mr. Flynn, this is definitely it.
我需要剩下的装备 越快越好
I will need the rest of the equipment, ASAP.
好的 博士
Okay, Doc.
老天
Geez...
博士
Doctor!
博士
Doctor!
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck me.
天啊 西蒙
Oh, my God, Simon!
小子 让开啊
Come on, kid. Get out of the way!
什么鬼
What the fuck?
快跑
Run!
米基 嘉莉 备好武器 我们马上就到[性致高昂]Micky, Gary, get the weapons ready. We're coming in hot.
那些搞科研的又想抓你屁♥股♥吗
Are those boffins trying to grab your bum again?
是啊 我看到那个小个子偷看你了
Yeah, I saw that little one eyeing ya.
别闹了 我没开玩笑
Quit fucking around, I'm serious.
该死 收到 老大
Shite! Copy that, chief.
抓紧了 博士
Hold on, Doc.
靠
Shit.
靠 退后
Shit, get back!
是他 穿刺魔 吸血鬼
It's him, the Impaler. Dracula!
没想到我们能发现活的
I did not think we would find him alive.
你当然没想到了
Well, of course you didn't.
这真是一团糟 不是吗
And isn't this a fine fucking mess?
操
Fuck!
来啊 混♥蛋♥ 你想嘲笑我吗 笑啊
Come on, fuck nuts. You want to laugh at me? Go ahead.
我直接把你臭嘴割烂
I'll cut the smile right off of ya.
他说了什么 博士
What'd he say, Doc?
他说你是个勇士
He said you're a warrior.
老子当然是勇士了
God damn right I'm a warrior.
没错 但他还说他很期待
Yes, but he also added that he's looking forward
吃掉你仍跳动着的心脏
to eating your still beating heart.
怎么回事 博士
What the fuck, Doc?
-他讨厌猫 -什么
- He hates cats. - What?
据传说 吃猫会让他的肉有灼烧感
The legend has it that feeding on them makes his flesh burn.
当地人会带数百只猫
The locals would torment him
到城♥堡♥折磨他
by bringing hundreds of cats to the fortress.
他也不是第一个因为吃猫[舔逼]Huh. Well, he's not the first man
而惹上麻烦的男人
who got in trouble for eatin' a little pussy.
你觉得他们是不是被什么绊住了
Do you think something held them up?
我不知道 嘉莉
Huh, I don't know, Gary.
米基 嘉莉
Micky, Gary!
快关门
Shut the door!
你也找到了一只啊
Oh, so you found one too?
这小猫[阴♥道♥]救了我们的命
Little pussy here saved our lives.
我知道"她"确实救了我几次
Yeah, I know it saved my life a few times.
别开玩笑了 嘉莉
Cut the shit, Gary.
外面有一只怪物
There's a fucking monster out there,
它刚才要吃我们的屁♥股♥
and it was gonna eat our asses.
有东西要吃你的屁♥股♥吗
Something was gonna eat your ass?
这才是带种的时尚宣言
Now that's a gutsy fashion statement.
-那真的是韩国研究生吗 -去你的 嘉莉
- Is that real Korean grad student? - God damn it, Gary.
不要
Oh, no...
起来 哥们
Upsy-daisy, fella.
别唱了 告诉他们外面有什么
Stop with all the yodeling and tell them what's behind that door.
因为那东西挡住了我们唯一的出路
Because that thing is between us and the only way out.
那是穿刺魔
It is the Impaler.
那不是一种猫的名字吗
Isn't that a type of car?
那叫英帕拉 蠢逼
That's an Impala, you stupid cunt.
对哦
Oh, right.
这么说外面有只吸血鬼
So there's a Dracula out there, then?
不是普通的吸血鬼
Not a Dracula.
而是德古拉
The Dracula.
你是说真的吗
Are you serious?
别骗人了 你这古怪的小矮子
Fuck right off, you weird little man.
是真的 他吃了那个小个子助理研究员
It's true. He ate the tiny research assistant.
总之 我们装备情况如何 嘉莉
Anyway, what's the state of play with our ordinance, Gary?
不算充足 老实说
Not particularly tickity, to be honest.
没料到要跟愤怒的吸血鬼进行枪战
Weren't expecting gunfights with angry vampires.
我们有两盒P90冲♥锋♥枪♥的子弹
We've got two boxes of ammo for the P90s,
四个手♥枪♥弹夹
four magazines for the sidearms,
一把散♥弹♥枪♥ 两把老式冷兵器钉头锤
shotgun, couple of old battle maces,
一瓶酒龄两千年的红酒
bottle of 2000-year-old wine
还有一小块C4炸♥药♥ 如果有用的话
and I've got a smidge of C4, if it helps.
为什么 你为什么有C4炸♥药♥ 嘉莉
Why? Why do you have C4, Gary?
-以防坍塌 -这些不够
- Cave-ins? - It's not enough.
-什么 -我说 这些不够
- What? - I said, it's not enough.
你们要对付的可不是区区塔♥利♥班♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
You're not dealing with Taliban terrorists here.
而是古老的恶魔 他能打败整支军队
You're dealing with an ancient evil that defeats whole armies
并吃掉他们的内脏
and feasts on their entrails.
你这是帮倒忙 博士
Not helping, Doctor.
这混♥蛋♥是有多大只啊
How big is this fucker?
那只操蛋的猫跑哪去了
Where's the fucking cat?
-两只猫都在那里 正开操 -不是吧
- There's the cats, fucking. - Oh, come on!
博士 你有什么建议 现在就该说了
You got suggestions, Doctor, now's the time to make 'em.
我是考古学家 弗林先生 不是战术家
I'm an archaeologist, Mr. Flynn, not a tactician.
我是退伍军人 不是吸血鬼猎人巴菲
Well, I'm an ex-soldier, not Buffy the fucking Vampire Slayer,
你也没看我躲在角落哭啊
but you don't see me crying in a corner.
快想啊 靠
Now think, damn it!
当初建这个地方是为了抵御围攻
This place was built to withstand siege.
所以一定有其他出口
There must be other exits.
我好像找到办法了
I think I may have something.
地图标记了另一个出口
The map marked another egress point.
密门 太棒了
Secret door! Beautiful.
老大
Hey, boss?
怎么了 嘉莉
Yes, Gary?
-那块C4炸♥药♥... -去吧
- About that C4... - Do it.
别把整个城♥堡♥炸毁砸死我们就行
Just don't bring the whole damn castle down on us.
该死
Oh, shit.
开火
Fire!
关门 现在
Door shut, now!
嘉莉
他好像找到我们送他的小礼物了
Sounds like he found our little gift.
靠 抱歉了
Shit, sorry!
剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表