剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表
拜托 汉克 那个稻草人只是一份礼物
Come on, Hank, that scarecrow was a gift.
杰克只是想表示一下友善
Jake was just trying to be neighborly.
帮忙灌溉彼此的庄稼叫友善
Irrigating each other's crops, that's neighborly.
分享食物叫友善
Sharing feed, that's neighborly.
外面的那玩意只是一个丑八怪
That thing out there, that's just a damn eyesore.
再来一片吗 亲爱的
One more slice, hon?
我再吃一口都要撑爆了
Another bite and I'd burst.
-该死 -怎么了 汉克
- Ah, damn. - What is it, Hank?
又是詹金斯的奶牛吗
Jenkins' cows again?
恐怕并不是 亲爱的
Afraid not, honey.
我们的草地围栏上好像又出现了豁口
Looks like we got holes along the pasture fence again.
看来后面的田里还有好几处
Looks like there's a few more out past the back fields.
对 联♥系♥梅尔 知会她一声
Yeah. Give Mel a ring, make sure she's aware.
你赶紧去
Better get movin'.
我可不喜欢让我们的土地这样暴露在外
Don't like having our property line exposed like that.
你可得多加小心 亨利·格雷夫斯
You be careful out there, Henry Graves!
梅尔 听得到我说话吗
Mel, are you readin' me?
系统全部上线
Systems all online.
可以出发了 亲爱的
Green across the board here, honey.
这种丑到有罪的东西
Thing's ugly as sin
连乌鸦都吓不跑
and doesn't even scare crows.
如果你这么讨厌它 为什么不直接拿走呢
If you hate it so much, why don't you just pull it out?
我已经试过了 纹丝不动
I already tried that, it's not budging.
只能我们搬家了
We're just gonna have to move.
我到豁口了 亲爱的 前面全是奶牛
I'm coming up on the breach, hon. Darn cows are in front of it.
我一直和你说把它们转移到离房♥子近点的地方
I keep telling you to move 'em closer to the house.
快点 离开这里 走开
Go on, get outta here. Shoo!
驱赶牛群一时半会儿可完成不了 亲爱的
Moving the herd ain't a quick job, hon.
我现在还有点忙
And I'm a little busy right now.
该死
Oh, shit!
-汉克 -什么事 亲爱的
- Hank? - Yes, honey.
东边角也开始出现一些豁口
Eastern corner's starting to show breaches too.
天啊 还有豁口吗
Jesus. More breaches?
我不知道是怎么回事
I don't know what it is,
但是今天很不对劲
but something's got 'em real riled up today.
我需要更多帮助
I'm gonna need more help out here.
好吧 我去叫人
All right, I'll get on the horn.
杰克
Jake?
杰克
Jake!
杰克
Jake!
贝丝·格雷夫斯刚打来电♥话♥
Beth Graves just called.
汉克好像需要帮助
Sounds like Hank could use a hand.
我在修霸王怪呢 它还没做好战斗准备
I'm working on Carnigore, she ain't battle ready.
拜托 杰克 它永远不可能达到完美的
Come on, Jake, she ain't never gonna be perfect.
-赶紧开着它出去 -霸王怪是艺术品 女人
- Just get her out there. - Carnigore's a work of art, woman.
你不能就这么开上战场
You don't just march it into battle.
你不是米开朗基罗 杰克
You ain't no Michelangelo, Jake.
你知道的 对吧
You know that, right?
我更像是达芬奇
I'm more of a Da Vinci,
因为我对美学和机械很有天赋
'cause I got a handle on the aesthetics and the mechanics.
怎么样了 汉克
How'd it go, Hank?
这么说吧
Well, let's put it this way.
好消息是 我现在正在给你转移整个牛群
The good news is that I'm moving the whole herd for you right now.
搞什么 你看到山岭那边了吗
What the hell? You seeing this up over the ridge?
嗯 侦测不到数据 你能靠近点吗
Yeah. Can't get a reading on it, though. Can you get closer?
等等
Hang on.
天啊
Holy shit!
什么 这不对劲
What? This can't be right.
感应器显示有几千只迪蜂来袭
Sensors say we've got thousands of DeeBees incoming.
你说几千只吗 该死
Did you say thousands? Shit!
告诉所有人到山岭线和我会合
Tell the others to meet me at the ridge line.
打开避难所 安排各家转移
And get the bunker open. Start bringing families in.
-梅尔 你听得到吗 -你说 贝丝
- Mel, you readin' me? - Yeah. Go ahead, Beth.
汉克需要你赶紧去往山岭那边
Hank needs you to get to the ridge as fast as you can.
-有一大群虫子要突破进来了 -我马上去
- A major swarm's about to break through. - On my way!
抱歉 亲爱的 游戏时间结束了
Sorry, sweetheart, playtime's over.
没错 詹妮
That's right, Jenny.
这山谷随时都有可能成为迪蜂的大本营
Any minute now, the whole damn valley's gonna be DeeBee central.
联♥系♥黛布和萨拉 顺路接上他们
Call Deb and Sarah, pick 'em up on your way.
然后去找老家伙哈里森
And then swing by Old Man Harrison.
我不管他有多醉 把他拖过来就行
I don't care how drunk he is, just get him moving.
达琳 上帝啊 我整晚都在联♥系♥你
Darlene. Jesus, I've been trying to tran you all night.
汉克需要马上出动你在山岭线上的所有机械
Hank needs every mech you got up on the ridgeline ASAP.
该死
Oh, fuck!
海伦 你确定我没来错地方吗
Uh, Helen, you sure I'm in the right place?
你面前有一个巨大的豁口吗
Is there a giant breach in front of you?
-是的 -那你就没走错
- Yeah. - Then you're in the right place.
守住了 等汉克到
Just hold tight till Hank gets there.
让这些霸王怪垃圾赶紧动起来 杰克
Get that pile of carnival scrap moving, Jake!
别催我 老女人
Get off my back, old woman.
你们俩能别闹了吗 我们还有要紧事
Will you two knock it off? We've got work to do.
这里没什么掩体啊 汉克
Not a lotta cover out here, Hank.
你确定这里是最佳防御点吗
Is this really the best place to hold?
如果我们想要为各户人家前往避难所争取时间
If we wanna buy time for the families to reach the bunker,
就必须在这里
it's gotta be here.
贝丝 还有谁会来
Beth, who else is coming?
钦联♥系♥不上 卡梅尔兄弟脱不了身
Zing's cut off. The Camel brothers are pinned down.
对不起 汉克
I'm sorry, Hank.
该死 只有我们三个吗
Shit! Just the three of us?
至少我会年轻美丽地死去
Well, at least I'll die young and beautiful.
锁定装弹 孩子们 该看看你们的本事了
Lock and load, boys. It's time to see what you're made of.
开火
Fire!
怎么样了 贝丝
What's the status, Beth?
米勒一家和哈兹一家进去了
The Miller family and the Hutts are in.
佩尼布恩家和普莱斯利一家还有十五到二十分钟
The Pennybone clan and the Priestleys said ETA 15 to 20.
-你们能守住吗 -我们会尽力
- Can you hold? - We'll do our damnedest.
二十分钟 我们在这里连两分钟都撑不到
Twenty minutes? We ain't gonna last two minutes out here.
我们能撑多久就撑多久
We're staying as long as it takes.
丑家伙来吧
Here comes a whole lot of ugly!
-它们绕过了我们 -不要放任何一只通过
- They're flanking us! - Don't let any of them get past you.
实在是太多了 我们没法守住所有的
There's too many! We can't cover 'em all.
我们弹♥药♥马上就要不足了 贝丝
We're gonna need more ammo real soon, Beth.
-稍等 汉克 -你去吧 交给我 亲爱的
- Give me a sec, Hank. - You go. I got this, honey.
坚持住了 亲爱的
Hold tight, hon.
他们说"辞职吧 做农夫享清福"
Yeah. "Quit your job," They said. "Become a farmer."
从来不提还要面对这些巨大的该死虫子
Never fucking mentioned the goddamn giant fucking insects!
-它们简直源源不绝 -后退
- They just keep coming! - Fall back!
该死
Fuck!
-我没有弹♥药♥了 -我的导弹用光了
- I'm out of ammo! - And my missiles are dry!
快点 贝丝
Come on, Beth.
太好了
Yes!
好乐 杰克 去装弹 我们掩护你
All right, Jake, go reload. We'll cover you.
好的 马上去
All right, I'm on it!
汉克 富兰克林一家和博雷加德一家也要来
Hank, the Franklins and the Beauregards are comin',
但还没到
but they ain't here yet.
有几只迪蜂漏过来了
Some DeeBees are starting to slip through.
目前自动加农炮挡住了它们
The auto cannons are holding 'em back,
但如果你们没法把
but if you can't hold the
-虫群拦在那里 -能挡住 别担心
- swarm there-- - We'll hold 'em, don't you worry.
该死
Shit!
我们有点不行了 汉克
We're grabbing our ankles here, Hank.
-杰克怎么花了这么久 -杰克
- What's taking Jake so long? - Jake?
-杰克 -我还在重新装弹
- Jake? - Yeah, I'm still reloading.
霸王怪的优点是精准 不是速度
Carnigore's built for precision, not speed.
-杰克 听得到吗 -我在 一切都还好吧
- Jake, are you there? - Yeah, I'm here. Everything okay?
最后一辆卡车开进来了
The last truck's just pulled in.
带上其他人赶紧离开那里
Grab the others and get your ass back here.
你听到了吗 汉克 大家都到了 快走
You hear that, Hank? Everyone's in. Come on, let's go.
收到 杰克 梅尔 该离开这里了
Roger that, Jake! Mel, time to get the hell outta here.
这些虫子们不放弃 他们正在从四处涌来
These bugs won't quit! They're coming from everywhere.
剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表