剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表
昨晚我又做了跟你妹妹的那个梦
I had that dream about your sister again last night.
我跟她在食堂后面的灌木丛里
Oh, it was me and her in the scrub behind the mess hall.
她在咬我的脖子
She''s biting my neck.
我发誓 我们就像动物那样交♥配♥ 老兄
I swear to God, we are going at it like fucking animals, bro.
我都根本没妹妹
I don''t even have a sister.
那我梦到操她的时候 你怎么这么生气
Then why do you get so mad when I dream about fucking her?
等等
Hold up a sec.
戴克 怎么了 哥们
Decker? Talk to me, bro.
有敌方接触
Contact!
戴克 你看到那混♥蛋♥了吗
Decker, you got eyes on the fucker?
三四五度 一五零码
Three four five degrees, one five zero yards,
小型结构 白色侧面 水平...
small structure, white side, level...
-你没事吧 戴克 -没事
- You all right, Decker? - Yeah.
那混♥蛋♥差点把我鸡♥巴♥打掉了
Fucker almost shot my dick off.
如果他能打中那么小的目标
Well, if he could hit a target that tiny,
我们应该把他招进我们这边
we should sign him up on our side.
你不能坐这
You can''t sit here.
我没见有人预留
I don''t see any reserved signs.
我说了 你不能坐这里
I said, you can''t sit here.
从让你们这些动物
The corps turned to shit
穿上制♥服♥那一刻 部队就成了垃圾
when they started lettin'' you animals wear the uniform.
听着 我兄弟今天替你们挡了一颗子弹 别烦他
Look, my buddy took a bullet for you guys today so... back off.
是吧 我不相信任何东西
Yeah, see, and I don''t trust anything
流那么多血 然后能正常走路
that bleeds that much and then walks away.
-你不正常 -不正常
- Unnatural is what you are. - Unnatural?
我能光凭气味跟踪猎物
I can stalk my prey by scent alone.
我能跑数英里
I can run for miles while
而你只能在发臭的悍马里坐一整天
you need to ride in a stinking Humvee all day.
我能在没有月亮的晚上看得一清二楚
I can see clearly on a moonless night,
而太阳落了 你们就只能依靠手电筒
while you cling to your flashlight as soon as the sun goes down.
要我说 你们才叫不正常
You ask me, there''s not much natural in that.
你们这些该死的狗兵
You fuckin'' dog soldiers.
无意冒犯 中士
No disrespect, Sergeant...
但如果你再叫我们狗兵
but if you call us dog soldiers again...
我就把你胳膊拧下来 用它揍死你
I''ll rip your arm off and beat you to death with it.
你想试试吗
You wanna try it?
我们走
Come on.
这里一股狗屎味
Smells like dog shit in here.
你知道我怎么想吗
You know what I think it is?
嫉妒
Jealousy.
那些人知道如果领导让我们放手去做
Those guys know that if the brass cut us loose,
我们三周内就能搞定这出乱子
we''d have this shit cleaned up in three weeks.
我觉得比这更复杂一点
I think it''s more complicated than that.
不 你说得对 他们也害怕我们
No, you''re right. They''re fuckin'' terrified of us, too.
利爪与鲜血 宝贝
Claws and blood, baby.
他们不理解我们 就像他们不理解这场战争
They don''t understand us any more than they do this fucking war,
所以我们不属于这里
which is why we don''t belong here.
听着 不是每个自称美国人的混♥蛋♥我都喜欢
Look, I don''t like every asshole that calls himself an American,
但这仍然是我的国家
but it''s still my fuckin'' country.
你听清了吗 小子
You hear me, boy?
你听清了吗 学员
Do you hear me, Cadet?
站直了
Stand up straight!
我们来这儿是为了责任 荣誉和国家
We are here for duty, honor and country,
妈妈和苹果派
Momma and apple pie.
我来这只是确保你这个蠢蛋别丢了小命
I''m just here to make sure you don''t get your dumb ass killed.
你个蠢货
Your dumb ass.
我觉得你们两个来这儿是因为猎犬必须捕猎
I think you''re both here because dogs gotta hunt.
-长官 -稍息
- Sir! - At ease.
我们在轮换前线作战基地小队
We''re rotating squads at the forward operating base.
索比斯基 你跟外勤作战小队
Sobieski, you''re with the outgoing squad.
尽量别惹毛任何老兵
Try not to piss off any of the regulars while you''re up there.
如果他们够聪明 就会千方百计避免惹毛我
If they''re smart, they''ll be trying hard not to piss me off.
是那样吗 硬汉
Is that right, tough guy?
记住了 亲爱的
Now, remember, honey,
如果你需要帮忙
if you need anything,
-我随时出现在那座山顶上 -你真能扯
- I''ll be right at the top of that hill. - You''re so full of shit.
-你真是白♥痴♥ -我们走
- And you''re an idiot. - Let''s go.
利爪与鲜血 宝贝
Claws and blood, baby!
-我需要后方部队的人数 -收到
- I need head count from the rear. - Copy!
火力小队队长 确保队员准备好
Fire Team leader, make sure your team is up.
-是 长官 -什么情况
- Yes, sir. - What''s the situation?
我知道就怪了
Fuck if I know.
接到电♥话♥说有入侵者闯入火力基地边界
Call came in about intruders inside the fire base perimeter,
然后通讯中断了
then comms went down.
-少校要让我们进去 -我要去
- So the Major''s sending us in. - I''m going up there.
-别做梦了 -我几分钟就能进入火力基地
- Like hell you are. - I can get to that fire base in minutes.
救援小队要花一小时
It''ll take this relief column an hour.
狗兵担心自己的同类了
Dog soldier''s worried about his own kind.
放屁 上面都是性命 无所谓种族
Fuck off! Those are men up there. Doesn''t matter what kind.
去吧
Go.
我们随后就到
We''ll be right behind you,
从山上下来的所有
and we''re plugging anything
四条腿的东西 我们都绝不放过
that comes down that hill on four legs!
该死 索比斯基
God damn it. Sobieski.
死了11个人
Eleven dead.
被撕成碎片
Torn to shreds.
塔♥利♥班♥不应该有狼人
Taliban''s not supposed to have werewolves.
它是怎么糊弄过你同伴的
How the fuck did it get past your pal?
它先杀了索比斯基 长官 然后转向其他人
He took out Sobieski first, sir, then moved on to the others.
那要你们有什么用
What use are you people
如果你们都闻不出自己的同类
if you can''t even sniff out your own kind?
我了解它的气味了
I''ve got his scent now.
我可以追踪它
I can track him.
好 我要活的
Good. I want him alive.
有发现了吗
You gettin'' anything?
没有 它不在这
Nothing. He isn''t here.
该死
Shit.
索杜拉 很荣幸你愿意跟我再次见面
Sodula, you honor me with another meeting.
你到底在做什么
Just what the hell are you doing?
你不是士兵
You''re not a soldier.
你是头动物
You''re a fucking animal.
我可能的确是动物 但我受够当你的走狗了
I may be an animal, but I''m done wearing your leash.
野外见 我的朋友
See you in the wild, my friend.
剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表