剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表
这个队伍太长了 快累死了
This surge point queue's killing us.
是啊 我宿醉头还疼呢
Yeah, well, this hangover is killing me.
下次你等到家后
Next time, you should wait and
再庆祝顺利送货吧
celebrate our successful run after we're home.
拜托 快准备好了吧
Now, please tell me we're almost ready.
坐标错位了
The Q-Jibs are a touch misaligned.
可能是过渡不稳定 但我们准备好了
Might be a rough transition, but we're ready.
-苏西 有航道了吗 -航道绘制完成
- Suzy, you have our course? - Course is plotted,
-准备完毕 -非常感谢
- locked and loaded. - Thank you very much.
或许还能找到
Might have found us a shortcut
穿越本地气泡的捷径
across the local bubble too.
看这个
Check this out.
这才对嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
或许这趟还能多赚点
We might even make a bonus for this run.
蓝鹅号♥ 这里是天使方舟调度站
Blue Goose, this is Arkangel Dispatch.
可以进入队列
You are cleared for surge point insertion.
收到 调度站 正在上传语法模式
Roger that, Dispatch. Uploading syntax pattern now.
我们可以远程中继了 老大
We're clear for remote relay, boss.
收到
Roger that.
天使方舟调度站 这里是蓝鹅号♥
Arkangel Dispatch. This is Blue Goose.
你来操控吧 温柔点
Wheel's yours. Be gentle with us.
要我给你唱摇篮曲吗 汤姆
Do you need me to sing you a lullaby, Thom?
可以吗 调度站 你知道我喜欢哪种的
Oh, would you, Dispatch? You know how I like it.
淫♥荡♥缓慢的
Sultry and slow.
修理厂
A repair facility?
操
Shit!
快点 苏西 照顾好雷
Come on, Suzy. Take care of Ray.
我靠
Fuck me.
我觉得自己像坨稀屎
I feel like a runny shit.
我们在哪儿
Where the hell are we?
我还在查
I'm still trying to figure that out.
我不认识这个太空站
I don't recognize the station.
汤姆
Thom?
葛丽塔
Greta?
是你吗
Is that you?
没错
In the flesh.
怎么回事
What happened?
我们的飞船受损了吗 我们
Is our ship damaged? Did we--?
你们的路由图有错误
There was an error in your routing plot.
我的工作有误 不可能
A mistake in my work? No way.
应该不是你的错
I don't think it was your fault.
天使方舟调度站的
Looks like Arkangel Dispatch
语法启动模式好像有问题
had a glitch in their syntax launch patterns.
胡说八道
That's such bullshit!
我们离得有多远 葛丽塔
How far are we, Greta?
恐怕很远
Well, pretty far, I'm afraid.
这是王良四区的沙姆拉基太空站
This is Saumlaki Station, in Schedar Sector.
-王良四区 -偏离航道好几光年了
- Schedar Sector?! - That's light years off our course.
路由错误不会偏那么远的
There's no way a routing error got us that far.
我要看看飞船的日志和数据
I need to see the ship's logs and the data recru--
平衡舱反应
Surge tank sickness.
我不是第一次见了
Not the first time I've seen it.
我们只能让她回平衡舱
Best thing we can do is put her into her tank
等我们把问题解决了
until we sort things out.
你朋友还是睡觉吧
Your friend's better off asleep.
谢谢 葛丽塔
Thanks, Greta.
情况很糟
The situation sucks,
但能看到熟人真好
but it's good to see a friendly face.
她没事的 汤姆
She'll be okay, Thom.
-给她点时间 -好
- Just give her some time. - Sure.
来吧
Now, come on.
我们会让工程师检查你的飞船
We'll let the engineers check out your ship,
既然你要和我待几周
and since you'll be stuck with me for a few weeks,
你该放松一下 好好在太空站玩玩
you should relax and enjoy the station.
你喜欢这里的景色吗
You like the view?
看到那里了吗
You see right there?
本地气泡的细丝
That filament of the Local Bubble?
后面就是天鹰座裂缝
Aquila Rift is just beyond.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是想弄清这一切
I'm just trying to make sense of all of this.
居然能在这种地方又遇到你
Finding you again... all the way out here.
也许这就是命运 汤姆
Maybe it's fate, Thom.
是我们的星运
Written in the stars.
我能告诉你一个秘密吗
Can I tell you a secret?
我们在塔林相遇后
Ever since we met in Tallinin,
我一直希望能再见到你
I've been hoping I'd see you again.
什么 你是说我们放纵的那次吗
What, you mean when we had our little fling?
-那是三年前了吧 -四年了
- Say three years ago? - Four!
那不仅仅是放纵
And it wasn't just a fling.
还记得我们把那家酒店的床都弄坏了吗
Remember when we broke that bed in that hotel?
我都不知道有人能在零重力下干得那么猛
I never knew anyone could fuck that hard in zero-G.
有时我真希望当初我能留下就好了
You know, sometimes I wish I'd stayed.
-我的飞船 -没关系 汤姆
- My ship, you know-- - It's okay, Thom.
你现在在这
You're here now.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters.
我总觉得男人在努力思考的时候最帅气
I always think men are sexiest when they try and think.
汤姆
Thom...
我对你有所隐瞒
I haven't been completely honest with you.
路由错误
The routing error,
其实让你们偏航得比我说的更远
it took you further than I let on.
你不在王良四区
You're not in Schedar Sector.
靠
Shit!
这些是沙姆拉基太空站的坐标
These are the Saumlaki Station coordinates.
看
Now, watch.
这是我们现在的视角
This is the view from where we are.
离家有十五万光年
150,000 light years from home.
我们在平衡舱里睡了多久
How long were we in our tanks asleep?
主观时间里 只有几个月
In subjective time, only a few months.
但地球上已经过去几百年了
But several hundred years have passed back home.
即使你能找到回去的航线
Even if you could chart a course back,
也无法回到当初离开的世界了
you'd never reach the world you left.
天啊
Holy shit!
对不起 我骗了你 汤姆
I'm sorry I lied, Thom.
但有些人很难接受事实
But some people have a hard time with the truth.
当然啊
Of course they fucking do!
你还不如说我死了
You might as well be telling me I'm dead.
但是你没有死 汤姆
But you're not dead, Thom.
你在这里
You're here...
和我在一起
with me.
那你是怎么到这里来的
So, how did you end up here?
都是同样的路由错误 把大家都带到这里来
It's always the same routing error. Brings everyone here.
汤姆 也许是时候
Thom, maybe it's time to
叫醒你蓝鹅号♥的朋友了
wake up your friends in the Blue Goose.
怎么了
What happened?
我们回来了吗
Did we make it back?
你最后记得什么 苏西
What's the last thing you remember, Suzy?
天使方舟的那些混♥蛋♥
Those pricks on Arkangel.
然后开始做梦
Then... dreams.
什么梦 苏西
Dreams like what, Suzy?
梦到
Dreams like...
这样
Like this.
-她是谁 -那是葛丽塔 苏西
- Who is she? - That's Greta, Suzy.
你以前见过她 记得吗 几年前在塔林
You met her before, remember? Years ago, at Tallinin--
汤姆 那不是葛丽塔
Thom, that's not Greta.
苏西 你出现了平衡舱反应
You've got tank sickness, Suzy.
-怎么回事 汤姆 -放松 没事的
- What's going on, Thom? - Relax. Everything's fine.
-没事的 -你真不会骗人 汤姆
- It'll be okay. - You're a terrible liar, Thom.
别紧张 苏西
Just take it easy, Suzy.
你是谁
Who are you?
-你到底是什么 -没事的 苏西 没事的
- What the fuck are you? - It's okay, Suzy. It's okay.
剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表