剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表
杰克 我们不行了
Jake, we're not gonna make it.
赶紧开着霸王怪离开这里
Get Carnigore in gear and get outta here.
-但是 汉克 -你自己跑吧 杰克
- But, Hank-- - Save yourself, Jake.
快去避难所
Get to the bunker!
汉克 认识你很高兴
Well, Hank, been good knowing ya!
来袭
Incoming!
快装弹 我击退它们
Reload. I'll beat 'em back!
-快点 -他们还说我是疯子呢
- Woo! Come on! - And they call me crazy?
它们没想到这一招
They didn't see that one coming.
杰克 它们把你包围了 快离开那里
Jake, they're coming around you. Get outta there!
后退
Pull back!
来啊 还有更多给你们尝尝
Come on! Plenty more where that came from.
该死
Oh, shit!
拜托 宝贝 不
Come on, baby. Oh, no...
杰克 坚持住 我们来了
Jake? Hold on, we're coming.
我知道 汉克 但我觉得
Yeah, I'm reading you, Hank. But I figure...
我应该是完蛋了
I'm pretty much screwed.
我要给你们开路 找好掩体
I'm just gonna clear the field for you. Better get some cover.
-等等 我和梅尔 -帮我个忙
- Wait. Mel and I-- - So, just do me a favor--
-杰克 -该死 他要动手了
- Jake! - Shit, he's gonna do it.
-杰克 -告诉海伦
- Jake! - Tell Helen...
你告诉她我是英勇牺牲的 好吗
you tell her I died real good, okay?
杰克 太好了
Jake! Yes.
汉克 你听得到吗
Hank? Do you read?
汉克
Hank?
汉克
Hank?
-汉克 -我在 亲爱的
- Hank? - I'm here, honey.
汉克 我还以为我失去你了
Oh, Hank, I thought I'd lost you.
杰克炸掉了他的反应堆
Jake blew his reactor.
不
Oh, no.
-海伦 -不
- Helen-- - No.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不
No!
梅尔 听得到吗
Mel, are you reading me?
贝丝 怎么回事
Beth, what's happening?
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
贝丝 赶紧进避难所
Beth, get to the bunker now!
汉克
Hank?
-快进避难所 海伦 -那你呢
- Get in the bunker, Helen. - What about you?
我要尽我所能帮助汉克
I gotta do what I can to help Hank.
汉克 什么情况
Hank, talk to me.
我正在追赶 亲爱的
I'm in pursuit, hon.
这家伙比你母亲在我们婚礼那天还要疯狂
This thing's madder than your mother on our wedding day.
该死
Oh, fuck!
搞什么
What in the hell?
那本来是结婚周年礼物 惊喜吧
It was supposed to be an anniversary gift. Uh, surprise?
汉克 汉克
Hank? Hank?
他们夺走了我的杰克
They took my Jake!
去他妈的
Fuck these things!
该死 汉克
Shit! Hank!
别烦他 你这只大号♥蟑螂
Leave him be, you overgrown cockroach!
贝丝 你得往这家伙喉咙里打
Beth, you need to shoot right down this fucker's throat.
我去引他
I'll get him in position.
杰克 你的稻草人最好能坚持住
Jake, your scarecrow better hold.
来啊 混♥蛋♥
Come on, you bastard!
开火 亲爱的
Light him up, honey!
-你离得太近了 -我坚持不住了
- You're too close! - I can't hold it much longer!
不不不不不
No! No! No! No! No!
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker!
开火
Fire!
贝丝 不管你要做什么
Beth, whatever you're gonna do...
最好赶紧
you'd better do it now.
开火 贝丝
Take the shot, Beth!
太好了
Yes!
中了
Gotcha!
我这辈子从来没有这么需要过一杯啤酒
I've never needed a beer so bad in all my life.
你应该去找她谈谈 汉克
You ought to go talk to her, Hank.
杰克做了一件很高尚的事 海伦
Noble thing Jake did, Helen.
非常高尚
Real noble.
他是一名好邻居 也是一个真朋友
He was a fine neighbor and a true friend.
这不算是真正的艺术
It ain't exactly art, but
但我有点开始喜欢那个稻草人了
that scarecrow's finally startin' to grow on me.
剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表