剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表
总部 这里是利马13 安全接到N112队
Henhouse, this is Lima One Three. Ninja One One Two secured.
我们正在返回
We're RTB.
中士 你的人怎么样
Sergeant, how're your men doing back there?
没问题 长官 好险
We're good to go, ma'am. That was close.
该死
Fuck!
该死
Shit.
拜托 带我们平安回去
Come on, girl. Just get us through this.
不 准备冲击
No. Brace for impact.
-加把劲 -海拔过低 拔高
- Come on! - Altitude! ...up.
切割者 科尔比 你没事吧
Cutter? Colby, you okay?
我没事 你呢
Yeah, I'm okay. You?
-快散架了 但还活着 -我们没事
- Rattled, but alive. - We're good.
有敌军 两点钟方向 150米
Contact, two o'clock, 150 meters.
带这些地面作战人员离开这里 寻找掩体等待撤离
Get those grunts out of here. Get some cover and wait for evac.
我先给你们掩护
I'll warm up the cannon.
我会坚持到弹♥药♥用尽 然后我就自爆
I'll cover you until ammo's out, then I'll scuttle.
我不会让你落到他们手里
I'm not gonna let them take you.
伙计们 跟我走 快点
All right, boys, on me. Move.
别挤在一起 快走
Don't clump together. Keep going!
李 快走
Lee, move your ass!
来啊 混♥蛋♥们
Come on, you fuckers!
该死
Fuck!
该死
Fuck...
天啊 我真的很抱歉
God, I'm so fucking sorry.
五 四 三
Five, four, three,
二
two...
她不想死
She doesn't want to go.
发现敌人 开火
Enemy in sight. Fire at will!
你们这些混♥蛋♥ 从我的战机上下去
You fuckers, get off my ship!
趴下
Get down!
他们后来把我们接了回去
They patched us all up,
因为我在交火中的英勇表现
gave me the Distinguished flying Cross
给我颁发了杰出飞行十字勋章
for conspicuous bravery under fire.
他们给了我一架那种新式的威士忌黑鹰
They gave me one of those new Whiskey Blackhawks.
那是最好的战机 的确很不错
It's a fine ship, top of the line.
但我还是会毫不犹豫地
Still, I'd trade it in a split second
用它来交换再开着幸运13出一次任务
to fly one more mission in Lucky Thirteen.
利马13 我们看到你了 准备撤离
Lima One Three, we have a visual on you. Prep for evac.
剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表