剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表
马林琴科
Malenchenko!
我这边需要帮助
Hey, I need help here.
这里真臭
This area smells like shit.
死亡人数最少也有47人
The dead number at least 47.
有的尸体都碎成这样了 很难统计出具体的数字
Hard to get a firm count with the state of some of the bodies.
有生还者吗
Survivors?
-马都在这里 -奥钦
- The horses are here. - Well, Okhchen?
是一小队
A small group.
昨晚袭击的 然后原路返回了
Attacked last night. Then headed back the way they came.
回到它们的坑里去了吗
Headed back for their barrow?
我想是的 长官
I believe so, sir.
传令让所有人准备好转移
Have the men prepare to move out.
向所有跟我们接触过的小队发出信♥号♥♥
Signal the other teams we''ve made contact.
我们要追踪这些怪兽 剿灭他们
We will track and destroy these monsters.
我能说几句吗 中尉同志
Permission to speak freely, Comrade Lieutenant?
当然了 谢尔盖·巴甫洛维奇
Of course, Sergei Pavlovich.
我担心其他队伍离我们太远了
I fear the teams are too far apart.
我们如果遭遇到的数量太多 可能无法互相支援
We cannot support each other if we encounter too many of them.
我也有过这种担心
I raised that concern also.
但是上校认为这样能够覆盖更多区域
But the major thinks we can cover more area this way.
他认为各个小队肯定能独♥立♥搞定
He''s confident each team can handle itself.
我们要求的飞机支援呢
And the planes we requested?
空军正忙着应付围攻斯大林格勒的德军
The Air Force is busy with the Germans besieging Stalingrad.
眼下我们身前尽是黑暗 同志
There''s darkness in every direction these days, comrade.
我们得自己想办法
We''ll have to find our own way through it.
密林里到处都有这种地方
There are places like this scattered throughout the deep forest.
古老的地方
Old places.
我的人认为这种地方都是被诅咒了
My people believe they are cursed.
我能感受到
I can feel it.
这里的空气感觉...
The air feels...
很沉重
heavy.
它们就在附近 它们知道我们来了
They are close now. They know we''re here.
上
Go!
掩护我
Cover me!
装弹中
Reloading!
树林里
In the trees!
在我们后面
Behind us!
快撤 快撤
Move out! Move out!
中尉同志
Comrade Lieutenant!
-怎么了 -有一具尸体 这是我们的人
- What is it? - A body, one of ours.
看来他已经死在这里很久了
Whatever happened to him, it was some time ago.
契卡[肃反委员会]
Cheka.
秘密警♥察♥
Secret police.
看来他来这里也是倒了大霉
This place was bad luck for him too.
没错
Yes.
我们越快离开这里越好
And the sooner we''re gone, the better.
你会弹吗
Can you play?
我会 但我不该弹
Yes, I can, but I should not.
给马克西姆弹一曲
Play for Maxim.
这都是我的错 长官
It was my fault, sir.
他是谁
Who was he?
一名上校
A Major.
鲍里斯·格里辛
Boris Grishin.
他被分配到哈迪斯[冥王]行动
He was assigned to Operation Hades.
你有印象吗
Does that mean anything to you?
我听到过一些传言
I''ve heard rumors of it.
这是一个专门发掘古老民间传说的行动
An operation focused on exploring arcane peasant myths.
1919年11月 白♥军♥被迫撤离后
In November 1919, after the White Army was forced to retreat,
格里辛被派去执行一项秘密任务
Grishin was dispatched on a secret mission.
他是一名神秘学家
He was an occultist.
他的任务是要进行一场在库尔雅克人中
His assignment was to perform a certain black magic ritual,
传说的黑魔法仪式
whispered about among the Koryaks.
那本来是为了召唤出
It was meant to summon unholy creatures
和红军并肩作战的不洁生物
who could fight beside the Red Army.
但是他的行动好像不是很顺利
The operation doesn''t seem to have worked out very well for him.
我们必须把这些信息告诉上级
We must take this information to our superiors.
他们能够停止这灾难
They could end this plague.
他们更有可能因我们揭露了过去的错误而杀人灭口
They would more likely end us for revealing their past mistakes.
不 我们有我们的任务 同志
No, we have our mission, comrade.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
别无他想
Nothing less.
你见过这么大的食尸鬼坑洞吗 中尉
Have you ever seen a ghoul barrow that big, Lieutenant?
从来没有
Never.
-波戈金 -长官
- Pogodin! - Sir.
表现的时候到了
Time to earn your pay.
当然了 同志
Of course, comrade.
我从来没有见过这么多隧♥道♥
I''ve never seen so many tunnels.
我不喜欢这里的感觉
I don''t like it down here.
别再抱怨了
Stop your whining.
我能听到它们过来了
I can hear them coming.
-波戈金 -我在设置呢
- Pogodin. - I''m working on it.
还有一根线
One more wire.
波戈金
Pogodin!
马上好了
Almost.
它们包围过来了
They''re closing in!
数量太多了
There''s too many of them.
怎么还没好
What''s the hold up?
你年纪大了
You are getting older...
动作也慢了
and slower.
下次你上
Next time, you do it!
封上了吗
Is it sealed?
我们成功了吗
Are we done?
糟了
No.
上官 我们该准备撤退吗
Sir, shall we prepare to fall back?
马是跑不过这群野兽的
The horses cannot outrun that horde.
这些怪物会冲进森林追上我们 把我们扯碎
The creatures will catch us in the trees and tear us apart.
我们必须守住这里
We must make our stand here.
谢尔盖 把最快的马给我牵来
Sergei, bring me the fastest horse!
卡明斯基 卸下所有的弹♥药♥和炸♥弹♥
Kaminsky, unload all the ammunition and explosives.
马克西姆 奥莱格
Maxim, Oleg!
带上这些炸♥弹♥ 安置在悬崖底部
Take those charges and set them at the base of the cliff.
用双倍的火力
Double time!
在我们的侧翼架好机♥枪♥
Set up the machine gun positions on our flanks.
我该做些什么 长官
How can I help, sir?
抓紧缰绳 它的性子很野
Hold the reins tight. She is fierce.
-如果我们能拖住他们 至少有人能活命 -不
- One of us can make it through if we slow them down. - NO
不 求你了 长官 不
No. Please, sir. No!
我宁愿跟你一起死
I''d rather die with you.
-我求你了 让我留下 -告诉上校我们的位置
- I beg you, let me stay. - Give the Major our coordinates.
告诉他把这个地方炸得什么都不剩
Tell him to bomb this place into scorched rubble.
-父亲 求你了 -那...
- Father, please. - That...
是命令
is an order.
骑上马快冲 不要回头
Ride like hell and don''t look back!
同志们 我们要血战到底
Comrades, we stand here.
至死方休
We die here!
和你们并肩作战是我的荣耀
It has been an honor!
剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表