剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表
我小时候 这个世界充满了魔法
When I was a child, the whole world was full of magic.
我的父亲是一名猎鬼人
My father was a spirit hunter,
专门保护人类
one of the brave men who
不受邪恶的鬼怪所伤害的勇士
protected humanity against spirits that would harm it.
她什么时候来
When will she come?
很快了 梁 狐狸精绝对无法
Soon, Liang. A huli jing cannot resist
抗拒被她所缠上之人发出的啜泣
the cries of the man she's bewitched.
我的小蓉啊
My sweet Tsiao-Jung.
别盯着她看 她会迷惑你
Don't stare at her, she'll entrance you.
小蓉 你来找我了吗
Tsiao-Jung, have you come for me?
童子尿 趁她还没变身 泼她身上
The piss, toss it on her before she changes.
你是一个很勇敢的男孩子
You are a very brave boy.
快泼上去
Throw it! Now!
不
No!
她被困在这种半人半狐的形态中了
She's trapped in this half form.
父亲 对不起
Father, I'm sorry.
捕猎还没有结束 梁
The hunt is not over, Liang.
这里是她的老巢
She's made her den here.
从后面绕过去
Go round back.
你们为什么要猎杀我们 我们没对你做过什么
Why are you hunting us? We did nothing to you.
你母亲魅惑了商人的儿子
Your mother bewitched the merchant's son.
他们雇我们救他
We were hired to save him.
魅惑
Bewitched?
是他偏要缠着她
He's the one who wouldn't leave her alone.
不是这样的
That's not true.
一个男人 只要将心放在了狐狸精身上
Once a man has set his heart on a huli jing,
不管分隔多远 她都能听到他的心声
she can hear him, no matter how far apart they are.
天天哭哭啼啼的
All that moaning and crying,
她只能每晚都过去让他安静点
she has to go to him every night just to keep him quiet.
不 是她引诱男人 以他们来滋养她的邪术
No, she lures men and feeds on them for her evil magic.
人可爱上狐狸精
A man can fall in love with a huli jing
就像爱上普通的人类一样
just like he can with a human woman.
-这不一样 -不一样吗
- It's not the same! - Not the same?
我看到你看我的眼神了
I saw how you looked at me.
嫣儿
Yan!
不要和那个人类说话
Do not speak to that human!
你知道他们到底有多么危险
You know how dangerous they are.
梁 你看到别的小妖了吗
Liang, have you seen any sign of pups?
你听到我说话了吗
Are you listening to me?
听到了 父亲 我...
Yes, Father, I...
我没看到别的小妖
I've seen no sign of any pups.
好吧
Fine.
我们就拿着这狐狸精的头去领赏
Let's collect the bounty for this huli jing head.
五年后 我父亲死了
It was five years later that my father died.
我将他葬在母亲的身边
I laid him to rest next to my mother.
我很想念我的父亲
I miss my father terribly...
但是我的内心中也有丝丝因为他
but a part of me was relieved he died when he did,
在村里通上第一辆火车前离世而松了一口气
before the first trains roared through the village.
世界变得更加现代 他如果在世的话肯定无法理解
The world was modernizing. He would not have understood.
他有很多无法理解的事
There were many things he would not have understood.
嫣儿从来没有因为她母亲的死而怪我
Yan never blamed me for what had happened.
有时候 猎人也会成为猎物
Sometimes, the hunter became the hunted.
你好 嫣儿
Hello, Yan.
谢谢你
Thank you.
打猎收获怎么样
How is hunting?
今年比去年还要糟糕
Worse this year than last.
我现在越来越难
It's getting harder and harder for me
变回我的原形了
to return to my true form.
有的晚上根本变不了
Some nights, I can't do it at all.
为什么
What's causing it?
喷出烟雾的铁路和机器
Iron roads and machines that breathe smoke.
它们在汲取这世界的魔力
Magic is draining from the world and with it,
因此我们这些魔法生物就会越来越虚弱
we magical creatures grow ever weaker.
嫣儿 我要和你说一件事
Yan, I have to tell you something.
我要离开村子了
I'm going to leave the village.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
我只是...我想告诉你
I just... I wanted to tell you.
你打算怎么办
What will you do?
学会生存
Learn to survive.
我最后去了香港
I ended up in Hong Kong,
在太平山的铁路线工作
working the train line at Victoria Peak.
英国的殖民者
It was there that the English lived,
都住在那里
our colonial masters.
我们可以送他们上到山顶
We could take them up to the top of that mountain,
但我们不能去那里
but we were forbidden to stay.
五年过去了
After five years,
我对齿轮的磨损和活塞的隆隆声
I knew the grinding of the gears and the rumbling of the pistons
如同对我自己的心跳般了如指掌
as well as I knew my own heartbeat.
作为一个中国人 梁 你可真聪明
Yes, very clever, Liang, for a Chinaman.
是的 先生 谢谢 先生
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
拜托
Oh, come now.
你明明还能挣大把的钱
How can you be done for the day
怎么能说下班了呢
when there's good money to be earned?
求求你们了 我很累了
Please, I'm very tired.
别害羞
Oh, don't be shy now.
你们中国人最爱热闹了 谁都知道
You Chinese are goers, everyone knows that.
别骚扰她
Hey! Leave her alone!
这不关你的事 小子
This isn't your business, boy.
我说了 别骚扰他
I said, leave her alone.
我说滚开 你这个该死的中国佬
I said piss off, you fucking chink.
你还是去别处找找乐子吧
Why don't you go find what you're looking for elsewhere?
好吧 当然了
Right, yes, of course.
打猎收获怎么样
How is hunting?
我现在困在人型中了
I'm stuck now in this human form:
没有爪子 没有尖牙
no claws, no sharp teeth.
我连跑都跑不快
I can't even run very fast.
我只有我的美貌
All I have is my beauty.
现在我只能靠你当初指责我母亲的手段而生存
Now, I live by the very thing you accused my mother of:
为了钱财而迷惑男子
I bewitch men for money.
你呢
And you?
我也在为英国主子效命
I also serve our English masters.
我保证他们珍贵的火车能正常运转
I keep their precious trains running.
你维护他们的引擎运转时快乐吗
Are you happy keeping their engines running?
快乐
Happy?
我不知道 但我很擅长
I don't know, but I'm good at it.
我曾梦到在金属和沥青的森林中狩猎
I dream of hunting in this jungle of metal and asphalt.
我想象着以我的真身
I imagine my true form
从横梁跳到窗台再跳到露台屋顶
leaping from beam to ledge to terrace roof
直到我登上这座岛的最顶端
until I am at the top of this island.
直到我能够冲着那些
Until I can growl in the faces
以为自己能够拥有我的男人而咆哮
of all the men who believe they can own me.
我对嫣儿说的话是真心的
I meant what I said to Yan.
我很喜欢我的工作
I enjoyed my work.
随着时间的流逝
As the years passed,
我学到的知识也越来越多
I learned more and more.
这座城市里蕴含着日新月异的惊人科技
Technology in the city was exciting and always changing.
随着技术的改变 我也在改变
As it changed, I changed with it.
我发现我对于自动机器的理解
I found I understood automata
更甚于我对火车的理解
even better than I understood trains.
这些机器简直是超凡脱俗...
These machines were otherworldly...
还有生命
and alive.
它们感觉和魔法很像
They felt akin to magic.
站住
Stop right there!
嫣儿
Yan?
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
告诉我怎么了
Tell me what's wrong.
你看
Look.
发生了什么
What happened?
剧集 | 爱,死亡与机器人 | 导航列表