剧集 | 化学课(2023) | 导航列表
佐特小姐 请解释一下 在你的提案里
Miss Zott, please explain how you plan on taking
在不先将蛋白质 干燥成矿物晶体状的前提下
the X-ray diffraction images outlined in your proposal
(1950年 加大洛杉矶分校 博士资格考试)
如何达成你提出的X光衍射成像
without first drying the protein into a mineral crystalline form.
詹姆斯伯纳尔博士 和多萝西克劳福特霍奇金博士
Dr. James Bernal and Dr. Dorothy Crowfoot Hodgkin
首创了一种技术 让他们得以
have pioneered a technique that allows them
让胃蛋白酶结晶 在使其结晶的母液溶液中暴露
to expose pepsin crystals for X-ray crystallography
以便对其进行X光晶体衍射
within the mother liquor solution from which they crystallized.
在结晶状态 大部分蛋白质可溶解于
In their crystalline form, the proteins are largely solvent by volume
其可作用的细胞环境中
within the cellular environment from which they function.
这给了我一个独特的机会
This allows me the unique opportunity
来给较大的蛋白质和核酸成像
to image both larger proteins and nucleic acids.
我很乐意展开详谈
I'm happy to elaborate.
我就猜你在这里 总是在努力
Thought I'd find you here. Always working.
没有啦 我不停地在看表
Hardly. I just keep looking at the clock.
他们怎么说 快都告诉我
What did they say? Tell me everything.
现在还太早 不能确定 但你应该给他们留下了很好的印象 丫头
It's too soon to know for sure, but you just about knocked their socks off, kid.
真的 难以置信
Really? I can't believe it.
听着 我说了 还没正式决定 - 谁还在犹豫
Look, like I said, it's not official yet. - Who are the holdouts?
迈尔斯 他很保守
Meyers. He's old guard.
我化解X光晶体衍射难题时 你看到他的表情了吗
Did you see his face when I parried on X-ray crystallography?
他真的以为能难倒我
He really thought that he had me there.
那是我学术生涯中最自豪的时刻之一
One of the proudest moments of my academic career.
贝茨博士 我...
Dr. Bates, I--
天啊 不 没关系 这里只有你我二人
Oh, God, no. It's okay. We're the only ones here.
不是...
No...
贝茨博士 我对你没有那种感情
I don't feel that way about you, Dr. Bates.
嘿 别装傻 伊莉莎白 你我都清楚 你一点都不傻
Hey, don't play dumb, Elizabeth. We both know you're anything but dumb.
我应该... - 嘿...
I should-- - Hey, hey.
这里不行 我应该... - 等等 嘿 你就...
Not in here. I should-- - Just wait. Hey, just--
别动好吗 停 别动
Would you hold on? Just stop. Hold on.
别动... - 住手
Hold still. Just hold still. - Stop!
求求你
Please!
天啊 老天
God! Christ almighty.
你这个贱♥货♥
You fucking bitch!
你真幸运
You're a very lucky girl.
贝茨博士同意不对你提起故意伤害罪指控
Dr. Bates has agreed not to file an aggravated assault charge against you.
然而 系里要求你写一份正式悔过声明
However, the department has asked for a formal statement of regret
才能让你继续维持博士候选人资格
to proceed with your PhD candidacy.
他们要我道歉
They want me to apologize?
佐特小姐 对于这种误会
Miss Zott, these types of misunderstandings,
他们很少会给你第二次机会
they rarely allow for second chances.
这是体面的解决方案 皆大欢喜
This is an elegant solution that works for everyone.
当然 除非你希望放弃博士候选人身份
Unless, of course, you'd prefer to discontinue your PhD candidacy.
但我正在做实验 还差几个月就可以发表了
But I am currently running experiments. I'm months away from publishing.
你用铅笔捅了一个终身教授
You stabbed a tenured professor with a pencil.
为自己的行为表示忏悔
Express regret for your actions,
我们就假装这些不幸的事都没发生过
and we will pretend like none of this unfortunate business ever happened.
我现在一想 确实有一点后悔
Now that I think about it, I do have one regret.
很好
Good.
我后悔我只有一支铅笔
I regret not having more pencils.
(根据邦妮嘉姆斯的著作改编)
化学课
第一季第二集
我希望尽快回到之前实验室的岗位
I would like to return to my previous lab position as soon as possible.
我没听懂
Not sure I follow.
我不希望和凯文伊凡斯共事了
I no longer wish to work with Calvin Evans.
明白了 能问为什么吗
I see. May I ask why?
合不来
It's just not working out.
我很遗憾 真的 但不幸的是 我无能为力
I'm so sorry, I really am, but sadly my hands are tied.
拜托 法兰 要我怎么做
For Christ's sake, Fran. What do I have to do?
要填表吗 做20步离职面谈
Is there a form I need to fill out? A 20-step exit interview?
无论你要我做什么 毫无意义的事 我都会做
Whatever meaningless hoops you want me to jump through, I will do it.
你真了不起
You're a real piece of work.
现在你连凯文伊凡斯博士都看不上了
Not even Dr. Calvin Evans is good enough for you now?
你说什么 - 从你来这里那天起
Excuse me? - Since the day you got here,
你就表现出一副高高在上的模样
you have just acted like you are so much better than the rest of us.
在走廊里大摇大摆
Marching around these halls
趾高气昂 仿佛是你发明了青霉素
with your perfect little nose up like you invented penicillin.
青霉素不是发明出来的 是发现... - 省省吧
Penicillin wasn't invented. It was disc-- - Spare me.
我不需要脑子如此糊涂的人对我说教
I don't need to be lectured by somebody so totally clueless.
什么意思 - 我跟你说过
What do you mean? - I told you
跟伊凡斯博士共事没那么简单 但你不听
that things would get complicated with Dr. Evans, but you didn't listen to me.
因为我是个愚蠢 肤浅的女人 对吗
Because I'm a silly, superficial woman, right?
我有什么可教你这样 伟大的实验室技师呢
What could I possibly have to teach a great lab technician such as yourself?
我是化学家 - 你是个势利小人才对
I'm a chemist. - You are a snob is what you are.
你看不起哈斯汀小姐选美 不肯参加
You're too good to participate in Little Miss Hastings,
无论大家花了多少时间 精力
it doesn't matter how much time and effort
来... - 我参加了
went into-- - I did participate!
不 你提前离开了 没和任何人说
No, you left early. And you didn't tell anybody.
那个位置本可属于另一位幸运女孩
So, another lucky girl could've had that spot.
谁会在乎一场假的选美啊
Who could possibly care about a fake pageant?
我在乎 我的工作就是在乎
I care! It's my job to care.
我觉得...大家都会赞同
And I think-- You know, I think people would agree,
这份工作要比你陪这里
it's a more important job than opening up your legs
最有威望的科学家上♥床♥更加重要
to the most prestigious scientist in this joint.
这话完全是错的
That is unequivocally false.
伊凡斯博士并不受欢迎
You know, Dr. Evans isn't exactly popular,
但他是非常优秀的科学家
but he's a damn good scientist.
而你这两点都不沾
And you're neither.
你不能因为怨恨就强迫我和他共事 我要去找唐纳提博士谈
You cannot force me to work with him out of spite. I'll talk to Dr. Donatti.
请便
Be my guest.
他会告诉你 你在氨基酸实验室的岗位已经有人了
He'll tell you that we already filled your position in the amino acids lab.
来自哈佛的聪明小伙子 事实上 是他推荐的
A bright young fellow from Harvard. On his recommendation, in fact.
你不得不走自己选的路又不是我的错
You made your bed. It's not my fault you have to lie in it.
(请勿进入 请勿擅闯 凯文伊凡斯博士的财产)
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
请你去房♥间另一边好吗 这边是我的
Could you please go to that side of the room? This is my side.
(化学实验室 请勿进入 请勿打扰 请勿逗留)
我创建了一个新的空间系统 可以最大限度地提高我们的研究效率
I've created a new spatial system that will maximize our research productivity
同时也尊重彼此的边界
while also respecting each other's boundaries.
实验室那边归你 这边归我
That will be your side of the lab. This will be my side of the lab.
显然 房♥间不完全对称
Obviously, the room is not perfectly symmetrical,
所以我给自己少分了11平方厘米
so I gave myself 11 square centimeters less,
考虑到我们身体质量的差异 我觉得很公平
which I think is only fair considering our body mass differential.
伊莉莎白 我不懂 我做了什么大错特错的事
Elizabeth, I don't understand. What did I do that was so wrong?
这样比较清楚而已
It's just clearer this way.
是卫生问题吗 因为以后不会看到内♥裤♥了
Is it hygiene related? Because you'll notice no more underwear.
我保证不在实验室里吃饼干了
I promise not to eat saltines in the lab anymore.
无论是什么事 我一定可以改正的
Whatever it is, I'm certain that I can make it right.
伊凡斯博士 我正在忙
Dr. Evans, I'm in the middle of something.
我们能改天再谈这个吗
Could we have this conversation at a later date?
当然
Of course.
我是不是该...
Should I--
要不我走吧
How about I take off?
实验室全归你
Give you the place to yourself.
那好
Very well then.
(24小时 36小时 48小时 60小时)
别吃那个 你会病倒的
Don't eat that! You'll make yourself sick.
等着 我马上回来
Wait here. I'll be right back.
我也很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you too.
祝你好运
Well, best of luck to you.
准备好从草莓里提取DNA了吗
Are you ready to extract DNA from a strawberry?
开始
Here we go.
就这样 - 大家好
That's it? - Hello.
“就这样 ”
"That's it?"
你们眼前是生命的说明书
You are looking at the instruction manual for life.
看起来像鼻屎
That looks like a booger.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我们能看电视吗
Can we watch TV?
谢谢你照看他们
Thanks for watching them.
我尽力了
剧集 | 化学课(2023) | 导航列表