剧集 | 化学课(2023) | 导航列表
你的各项指标正常
Well, it all looks good on your charts.
但你为什么拖了这么久才来
But why in God's name has it taken you so long to come in?
你已进入最后三个月了
You're in your last trimester.
这个...
Well...
我本来有点希望...宝宝自生自灭
I had, sort of, hoped that... it would just take care of itself.
佐特小姐 你有可以依靠的人吗
Miss Zott, do you have someone you can lean on?
亲朋好友 母亲
A friend or a relative? Your mother?
随便什么人
Someone?
我有一只狗
I have a dog.
狗狗是很好的伙伴
Dogs can be good companions.
还有个算是认识的邻居
And a neighbor that I sort of know.
一只狗 一个算是认识的邻居 一个划船机
A dog, a neighbor you sort of know and an erg.
很好
Excellent.
等你能划船了 我希望你到船坞来
As soon as you're able, I wanna see you down at the boathouse.
我知道这需要时间 就说一年吧
I realize it may take some time. Let's say a year.
我的船需要一位合适的第二划手
My boat's been looking for the right two-seat,
我觉得就是你
and something tells me you're it.
同时呢 试着放松下来 好好睡觉
In the meantime, try to relax and get some sleep.
很快你就没机会睡觉了
Soon, sleep is going to seem like a distant memory.
(医学博士利兰梅森 船坞 一年)
你们要开除我 凭什么
You're firing me. On what grounds?
我想你清楚
I think you know.
我一点都不清楚
I haven't the foggiest.
你怀孕了
You're with child.
对 我怀孕了 没错
Yes, I am pregnant. That is correct.
阿斯特先生 我上个月的往来信件变慢了吗
Mr. Astor, has my correspondence slowed in the last month?
没有
Well, no.
我没有传染性 我没有霍乱
I'm not contagious. I do not have cholera.
谁也不会被我传染上怀孕的
No one's going to catch having a baby from me.
你很清楚 女人怀孕后
You know very well that women do not continue to work
就不能继续工作
when they're pregnant.
你不仅怀孕了 而且未婚 这是可耻的
And you are not only pregnant, you're unwed, and that is disgraceful.
怀孕是自然现象
Pregnancy is a natural condition.
是所有人类的起点
It is how all human beings begin.
她在向我解释什么是怀孕
Is she explaining pregnancy to me?
你以为自己是谁 - 一个女人
Who do you think you are? - A woman.
受精卵由50%的卵子和50%的精♥子♥组成
A fertilized zygote is 50% ovum and 50% sperm.
这种情况下 男人会被开除吗
Would the man be fired in this situation?
这样才公平 对吗
That would be fair. Correct?
你指哪个男人 伊凡斯
What man are you referring to? Evans?
任何男人 如果未婚女人怀孕
Any man. If an unwed woman gets pregnant,
让她怀孕的男人是否有责任
is the man who gets her pregnant responsible
所以也应该被开除
and therefore also fired?
你们会开除凯文吗 - 当然不会
Would you fire Calvin? - Of course not.
那你就没有理由开除我
Then you have no grounds to fire me.
我当然有 你是女人 被搞大肚子的人是你
Of course I do. You're the woman. You're the one who got knocked up.
我们是有规矩的 佐特小姐
We have rules, Miss Zott.
没有这条规矩 我读了员工手册的每一页
Not for this. I have read the employee handbook front to back.
这是不成文的规矩
It's an unwritten rule.
那就不具有法律效应
And thus, not legally binding.
伊凡斯现在一定会为你感到羞愧
Evans would be so ashamed of you right now.
不 他不会
No. No, he would not.
伊莉莎白
Elizabeth.
嗨 我正要来找你
Hi. I was just about to come over.
不知道你有没有斧头可以借给我
I was wondering if you had an axe I could borrow.
你说真的 - 是
Are you serious? - Yes.
我发现大锤局限太多
I'm finding the sledgehammer to be too limiting.
我没有斧头
I do not have an axe.
好吧 晚安
Okay. Good night.
我正要去敲你的门呢
Well, I was just about to come knock on your door.
那个记者又写了一篇文章
The reporter wrote another article.
“可以看到 议员们在椅子上不安地扭动
"The council members were seen visibly squirming in their seats
因为哈莉特斯隆...” 就是我
as Harriet Sloane"-- that's me--
“给现场的诸位上了一堂宪法入门课”
"gave the room a primer on constitutional law."
我让他们扭动了
I made them squirm.
我发誓 这听起来很疯狂
I swear, this sounds crazy,
但是我觉得是凯文帮我实现的
but I feel like Calvin helped make this happen.
什么意思 - 我去了《洛杉矶时报》报社
What do you mean? - Well, I went down to the Times
要求他们重新写一篇文章
and demanded that they write another article,
那个记者拒绝了
and the reporter refused.
因为报纸不是这样运作的
Because that's not how newspapers work.
但如果我没去
But if I hadn't gone down there,
那个记者就不可能去议会会议现场
the reporter never would've come to the council meeting,
《洛杉矶时报》也不可能发表文章揭露
and I never would've gotten an article in the LA Times
一群种族主义者假装 穿过我家后院的高速路
about a bunch of racists pretending a freeway through my backyard
对我的社区有好处
is good for my community.
凯文帮了什么忙呢
And how did Calvin help with that?
不知道 我只是...
I don't know, I just...
我感觉他和我一起在那个会议室
I know I felt him there in that room with me.
晚安
Good night.
伊莉莎白
Elizabeth?
无论你想屏蔽什么感受
Whatever you try not to feel...
你早晚都不得不让自己去感受的
you're gonna have to let yourself feel it at some point.
(《食品中的化学》 詹姆斯贝尔著)
(超级鸡肉晚餐)
(超快便捷烤鸡)
(对不起 无论我做了什么 我道歉 凯文)
对失去一切的人 你能说什么
What can you say to someone that's lost everything?
然后我突然想到了答案
And then it came to me.
我们每次跑步累了时凯文总说的话
This thing Calvin used to say every time we'd get tired of running.
“这就是跑步的美好之处” 他说
"That's the beauty of running," he'd say.
当你觉得自己无法前进
When you don't think you can move forward.
当你为昨日感到悲哀
When you're sad about your yesterdays
或对明天感到不确定
or not sure what's going to happen tomorrow,
你的目标只是把一只脚放在另一只前面
your purpose is just being there putting one foot in front of the other.
一只脚...
One foot, one foot, one foot.
你只需想这一件事
It's all you have to think about.
一只脚...
One foot. One foot.
然后你一定就能回家
And then, sure enough, you'll be home.
剧集 | 化学课(2023) | 导航列表