剧集 | 化学课(2023) | 导航列表
我的家人和我一直在布道
My family and I have spread the word of the Lord
(1934年 阿♥拉♥巴马州)
我们走遍全国
all over this country,
见证了巨大的欢乐和深深的痛苦
and we have seen great joy and great suffering.
很多人会说 我们不再生活在一个充满奇迹的时代
Many people will tell you that we no longer live in an age of miracles.
(圣灵复活)
(上帝是万能的)
“牧师 我丢了工作 牧师 我饿着肚子
"Preacher man, I lost my job. Preacher man, I go hungry.
我的孩子们饿着肚子 我看不到任何奇迹”
My children go hungry. I don't see any miracles here."
但我的孩子约翰和伊莉莎白就是奇迹
But my children, John and Elizabeth, they're miracles.
我们齐聚一堂就是奇迹 你们是奇迹
Us being here together is a miracle. You are a miracle.
你们一直期待的迹象已经出现
That sign that you have been waiting for, it already happened.
你们要先相信 奇迹才会出现
First you must believe, then come the miracles.
而不是反过来
Not the other way around.
你们相信吗 - 相信
So do you believe? - Yes.
我说你们相信吗
I said, do you believe?
相信 - 是的 主 我们相信
Yes. - Yes, Lord. We believe.
我问你 主 如果我能作为你的载体
Now, I ask you, Lord, if I can serve as your vessel,
给我们一个迹象吧
give us a sign.
上帝是仁慈的
God is good.
约翰 等我长大了
John, when I grow up,
我能像爸爸那样和上帝沟通 并帮助他人吗
will I be able to talk to God and help people like Daddy does?
莉莉 你可别像爸爸一样
Lizzie, you don't wanna be like Daddy.
什么意思
What do you mean?
爸爸不会和上帝沟通 那都是演戏
Daddy doesn't speak to God. It's all for show.
他只是很擅长说谎
He's just a real good liar.
我不信 那火是怎么回事
I don't believe you. What about the fire?
看好了
You watching?
是开心果
It's pistachios.
每当老爸需要神迹的时候 我就用这些
Whenever Dad needs a sign from God, I just use these.
化学 这才是真正的魔法
Chemistry. That's the real magic.
爸爸会因为撒谎下地狱吗
Will Daddy go to hell for lying?
我想这要取决于你是否相信地狱真实存在
Well, I guess that depends on whether you think hell is real.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我觉得...
I think that...
活在谎言里会让一个人被愧疚吞没
living a lie will eat you up inside.
不管地狱是什么
And whatever hell is...
一定和这种感觉很像
must feel something like that.
哈利路亚 赞美上帝
Hallelujah. Praise God.
(根据邦妮嘉姆斯的著作改编)
化学课
第一季第六集
知道吗 我刚一见到她就知道了
You know, I knew it from the moment I saw her.
我对沃特说:“这就是明星”
I said to Walter, "That is a star right there."
我们还有两分钟时间才结束
I'm seeing that we have two more minutes before we wrap up.
不如 我们来个简短的观众问答吧
How about a quick Q and A with the audience?
是长裤 她为什么穿长裤
Are those pants? Why is she wearing pants?
摄像机跟着她拍
Cameras, follow her.
就你吧
How about you?
你好 佐特小姐
Hello, Miss Zott.
你好 这位...
Hello, Miss...
菲利斯 卡萝尔菲利斯太太
Fillis. Mrs. Carol Fillis.
我可能说得很不对 我丈夫喜欢说
I could be way off base here. My husband likes to say
我靠努力来弥补自己不够聪明
what I lack in smarts I make up for in effort.
但你说
But when you said
渗透是一种较低浓度的溶剂通过半透膜
osmosis was the movement of a less concentrated solvent
向另一种较浓的溶剂移♥动♥的过程
through a semipermeable membrane to another more concentrated solvent,
我不禁心想
I found myself wondering
我腿上的水肿可能是 自己血浆渗透系数出问题
if my leg edema might be a by-product of faulty hydraulic conductivity
所造成的
in my own plasmas.
你是哪个科的医生
What kind of medicine do you practice?
不 我不是医生 只是家庭主妇
Oh, no, I'm not a doctor. I'm just a housewife.
“只是”这个词很糟糕 仅次于“其实”
"Just" is a lousy word second only to "actually."
你想当医生吗
Do you want to be a doctor?
当然不想
Oh, heavens, no.
我要照顾儿子们和彼得
I've got my boys and Peter to take care of.
让我重新问 如果你要当医生 会是哪科的
Then let me reask the question. If you were to be a doctor, what kind?
心脏外科医生
An open-heart surgeon.
当然只是开玩笑了 我...
I'm only kidding, of course. I--
我这样的人怎么可能开始...
How could someone like me even begin--
公共图书馆 然后参加医学院入学考试 上学 住院医生实习
The public library. And then MCATs, school and residency.
你真的认为我能做到
You really think I could do it?
心脏外科的菲利斯医生 我觉得听起来很合理
Dr. Fillis, open-heart surgeon. Sounds entirely plausible to me.
看来不只我一个人这么想
It appears I am not alone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
南部各地
All across the South,
我们看到不少年轻人 参加所谓的“静♥坐♥示♥威♥”
we've been seeing young folk participating in what they call "sit-ins."
这里是蒙哥马利法♥院♥
I'm here at the Montgomery courthouse,
此方法的主要鼓动者和支持者之一
where one of the lead agitators and proponents of this method,
小马丁路德金神父 因街头滞留罪在这里被捕
the Reverend Martin Luther King Jr., was arrested on charges of loitering.
他什么都没做
Him wasn't doing a goddamn thing
只是大白天站在街角而已
but standing on the corner in broad daylight.
他的出现就是力量 他们知道
His mere presence is powerful, and they know it.
唯一比黑人公开露面更危险的
The only thing more dangerous than being Black in public
是你开始激励别人
is when you start inspiring people.
琳达 朱尼尔 请上楼去 - 不
Linda, Junior, upstairs, please. - No.
他们也得看看
They need to see this too.
是 爸爸 克劳德特科尔文跟我同岁
Yeah, Dad. Claudette Colvin is my age.
好吧
All right.
今天在学校如何 - 很好
How was school? - Good.
就这 只跟我说两个字
That's it? That's all I get?
你跟我说一个今天学会的新知识吧
How about you tell me one new thing you learned today?
你知道分子和分母之间的线
Did you know that the line between the numerator and the denominator
叫做分数线吗
is called the vinculum?
我不知道
I did not know that.
不知道词源是什么 我去拿字典
I wonder what the etymology is. I'll get the dictionary.
我有点累了 你能早上再告诉我吗
I'm a little tired. Could you let me know in the morning?
当然
Of course.
我爱你 小兔兔
I love you, bunny.
我也爱你
I love you too.
(科学人)
嗨 爸爸
Hi, Dad.
我很喜欢看你的布道 你太鼓舞人心了
I loved watching you up there. You're so inspiring.
保佑你
Bless you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我计时了 今晚跟你见面整整七分钟
I clocked seven whole minutes of seeing your face tonight.
大概还有一分钟
Well, you got about one minute more.
我的病历呢
Where are my charts?
我不禁总是在想新闻里的事
I can't stop thinking about the news.
他们在街上推搡那个聪明正派的人
The way they pushed that brilliant, decent man down the street
好像他是个罪犯 我必须...
like he was a criminal. I need to--
我必须把心中这股怒气用到有益的事上
I need to channel all this inside me somewhere good.
你做的都是有益的事 亲爱的
All you do is good, hon.
我们要阻断交通
We're gonna stop traffic.
南部的大学生一直在教堂下跪
College students in the South have been kneeling at churches,
在餐厅静♥坐♥ 高速路的事 为什么不能采用同样方法
sitting in at lunch counters. Why can't we do the same on the freeway?
哈莉特 你开玩笑的吧
Harriet, you can't be serious.
这是一种和平抗♥议♥
It's a form of peaceful protest.
你我都清楚 我们这样的人拿起标语牌 就没有和平了
We both know there is no such thing when people like us carry signs.
我知道你想拯救世界 但我们现在几乎没机会见面
I know that you want to save the world, but we're barely seeing each other
已经太忙了
as it is.
这下你担心了
Now he's concerned.
我说过如果你接受凯撒的工作就会这样
That's what I said would happen if you took that Kaiser job.
我们有各自的事业 没错
We've got our careers, yes,
还有孩子们要操心
also our kids to worry about.
明白...那么...
I see. I see. I see. So...
你害怕你的白人同事会怎么看
you're scared of what your white colleagues will think
你那激进不听话的妻子
about your radical disobedient wife.
我可没这么说
Do not put those words in my mouth.
对不起 亲爱的老公 我说傻话了吗
I'm sorry, husband dear. Did I talk out of turn?
这不公平
That's not fair.
这事还没完
This conversation isn't over.
我同意 早上见
I agree. I'll see you in the morning.
剧集 | 化学课(2023) | 导航列表