剧集 | 化学课(2023) | 导航列表
You're always talking about the things that keep women down.
但这都包括谁
But who does that include?
你最近观察过你的观众吗
Have you looked at your audience lately?
听着 我在出自己的一份力
Now, I'm working my corner of the ring,
但是你...有几乎无人拥有的东西
but you-- you've got something almost no one has.
一个平台 你的话很重要
You have a platform. What you say matters.
你没说出口的话同样重要
And what you don't say matters just as much.
你想补偿我
You wanna make it up to me?
想想你想成为的那种人吧
Think about the kind of person you wanna be.
待着别动
Stay where you are.
受够了吗
You had enough yet?
你想好了吗
What's it gonna be, huh?
你让这个家蒙受的羞耻已经够多了吧
You had your fill of disgracing this family?
是 先生
Yes, sir.
我觉得惩罚还不够
I don't think you have.
不 爸 求你...
No, Dad. Please. No, Dad, please!
爸...求你了
Dad! Dad, please!
爸 求求你...
Dad, please! Please! Please! Please, Dad. Dad, please.
老天
Jesus Christ!
天...
Oh, J--
约翰 不...
John. No. No.
不 约翰
No, John.
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸 出什么事了
Daddy, what happened?
他做出了选择
He made his choice.
我觉得活在谎言里会让一个人被愧疚吞没
I think that living a lie will eat you up inside.
不管地狱是什么
And whatever hell is...
一定和这种感觉很像
must feel something like that.
如你所见
As you can see,
逐月递增 数字不会说谎 - 了不起
month after month, the numbers don't lie. - Remarkable.
看看这个长♥期♥比率
I mean, look at this long-term ratio.
伊莉莎白 来和快而脆的詹姆森打个招呼
Elizabeth, come over here and say hello to Jameson from Swift & Crisp.
没有我们的女郎 就不可能有这样的成绩 而这仅仅是开始
We couldn't have done it without our girl. And this is just the beginning.
好 大家各就各位...
All right, places, everyone! Places!
直播倒计时 五 四 三 二 一
We're live in five, four, three... two, one.
节目开始前
Before we begin,
我想宣布有关《6点晚餐》的一个改变
I would like to announce a change to the Supper at Six program.
下周一我们将重播 而不播出新一♥期♥节目
Next Monday, we will be airing a rerun instead of a new show.
我不会和大家见面了 因为我要参加
I will not be here with you because I will be joining
一次针对高速路建设的和平抗♥议♥
a peaceful protest against the construction of a freeway.
该高速路即将摧毁 一个以黑人为主的繁荣社区
A freeway that threatens to tear apart a thriving, predominantly Black community.
沃特 搞什么鬼
What the fuck, Walter?
(抵♥制♥高速路 阻断交通 和平静♥坐♥)
(9月15日 星期一 下午2点30分)
为了声援成千上万
So, in solidarity with the thousands of other people
为争取自身权利而进行和平抗♥议♥的人们 我与你们站在一起
who will be peacefully protesting for their rights, I stand with you.
爱德 请把镜头推近好吗
Ed, could you please bring the camera closer?
不准动摄影机
Do not move that fucking camera.
爱德 把镜头推近
Ed, push in.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
希望大家能加入我 现在开始节目吧
I hope you will join me. And now, we may begin.
恭喜
Congratulations.
好 - 你的明星
All right. - Your star just flushed
刚刚毁了你们俩的事业 - 今天的节目呢
both your careers down the toilet. - Now, for today's show,
我们要用一种干调料做猪肋排
we will be making pork ribs with a dry rub.
请注意 味道融为一体 两样东西却是分开的
Notice how the flavors blend, yet remain separate entities.
停职四天
That's four days suspension.
两万两千三百
22,300.
你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
再停职四天你会损失这么多钱
That is exactly how much another four days will cost you.
现在我们是快而脆独家赞助的
And now that we're exclusive with Swift & Crisp,
没有其他广♥告♥客户来填补重播的损失
we have no other ad buys to supplement reruns.
我还清楚地知道 要支付每个剧组人员
I also know exactly how much it would cost me
四天 六天或一个月的工资要花多少钱
to pay every crew member's salary for four days, six days, a month.
但你坚持不了那么久
But you won't last that long
整个电视公♥司♥就会陷入赤字
before the entire studio's bottom line is in in the red.
如果我的研究正确
If my research proves correct.
听着 你不能... - 尽管给我停职吧
Listen, you can't-- - So, go ahead and suspend me.
它对我的影响远不及赤字对你的影响大
I won't feel it nearly as much as you will in your bottom line.
拯救家园 抵♥制♥高速路
Save our homes! Fight the Freeway!
抵♥制♥高速路... - 拯救家园
Fight the freeway! Fight the freeway! - Save our homes!
拯救家园 - 抵♥制♥高速路
Save our homes! - Fight the freeway!
(抵♥制♥高速路穿过我们的家)
(抵♥制♥高速路 阻止高速路)
这次集♥会♥是非法的
This gathering is unlawful.
立即解散 否则你们将触犯法律
Disperse now or you will be in violation of the law.
坚守阵地
Stand strong.
立即解散
Disperse immediately.
把他们赶走
Clear 'em out!
好 - 别碰她
All right. - Take your hands off her.
起来 过来
Get up. Get over here.
嘿 别碰他
Hey, get your hands off of her, man!
桑福德...
Sanford! Sanford!
他什么都没做
He didn't do anything.
我们只是想留在家园
We just wanna stay in our homes.
我们只是想留在家...
We just wanna stay in our home--
拜托
Please.
过来 快点
Get over here. Come on.
你 小混混 过来
You, punk. Come here.
我们想留在家园 - 快点 走
We wanna stay in our homes! - Come on. Let's go.
过来 - 不
Come on. - Oh, no.
嘿 这位
Hey! This one.
抓那位 - 起来...
Get that one. - Come on. Come on.
桑福德还好吗
Is Sanford okay?
他没事
He's all right.
他们拘捕他时动了粗
They roughed him up on his way in.
让我替他付保释金前无故等了三个小时
Made me wait three hours for no reason to pay his bail.
但他安全回家了 在艾格尼丝身边
But he's home safe with Agnes.
有骨折吗
Broken bones?
有个黑眼圈
Shiner on the brow.
我们明天应该过去 可以给他们送吃的
We should go there tomorrow. We can bring them food,
帮他们照顾孩子 - 哈莉特 我们先...
take the kids off their hands-- - Harriet, can we just--
请你先在这里坐一下 我需要一点时间
Can you just sit here for a second, plea-- I just need a second.
好 我可以坐下
Yeah. I can sit.
我坐在拘留所外面时
When I was sitting outside the holding tank...
我一直在想 如果不是桑福德 而是你被他们打了会怎么样
I kept thinking what if it was you instead of Sanford they got violent with.
但他们没打 - 但他们完全可能打的
But they didn't. - But they could've.
下一次游♥行♥呢 下一次静♥坐♥
What about the next march? The next sit-in?
我担心自己丢工作吗 当然
Do I worry about my job? Of course.
我们万般努力才打造出现有的生活
We have worked so hard for this life we've built.
我们值得拥有 任何我们能坚守的幸福 成功
We deserve whatever happiness and success that we can hold on to
和我们能留给孩子们的东西
and that we can give to them.
但如果你不在了 这一切又有什么意义
But what does it matter if you're not here?
嘿 我哪也不去
Hey, I'm not going anywhere.
我哪也不去 我就在这里
I'm not going anywhere. I'm here.
我在这里
I'm here.
“她一定有预知能力 先知”
"She must be a clairvoyant. Clairvoyant."
对 没错
Yes. Precisely.
能换你读了吗
Can you read now?
能
I can.
但我想跟你说一件事
But I'd like to talk with you about something.
我的职责是保护你不受任何伤害
It's my job to protect you from anything that can hurt.
但我无法阻止你感受到自己或我的情绪
But I can't protect you from your feelings or mine.
所以我就直说了
So, here goes.
我很想你♥爸♥
I miss your dad.
我太想他了 以至于 有时我难以开口谈他的事
I miss him so much that it's hard for me to talk about sometimes.
但你在教会我 不去谈我们想念的人
But you are teaching me that not talking about the people that we miss
似乎不会让情况变好
does not make it better, I think.
而是越来越糟
I think it makes it worse.
妈妈 对不起 我撒谎了
I'm sorry I lied, Mommy.
没关系 小兔兔 没事
It's okay, bunny. It's okay.
你记得你曾经研究生命的起源吧
You know how you used to research the origins of life?
我也想研究 但研究我的起源
剧集 | 化学课(2023) | 导航列表