剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表
2016年佛罗里达猎蛇大赛
- Florida Snake Hunt 2016.
以蛇的总长计分
Total length of snakes.
提交的每条蛇不得超过两段
No more than two pieces.
且必须包括头部
Head must be included.
大奖2万美金
$20,000 grand prize.
如何杀死大型蛇类
How to kill big snakes.
如果你抓住了一条缅♥甸♥蟒
- If you ever you catch a Burmese python,
一定要确保当场杀死它
make sure you kill it on the spot.
哦 我的天哪!
- Oh, my God!
它们的牙齿长而锋利
- Their teeth are so long, so sharp.
它们会这样直接刺下去
They just puncture right down.
你需要做好自我防护 穿戴手套 厚靴子
- You gotta protect yourself. Gloves, heavy boots.
你需要一辆沼地车
- You need a swamp vehicle.
果断钉在它们的后脑上
- Firmly pin the snake behind the head.
-不要有丝毫犹豫 -呕
- Try not to hesitate. - Ew.
携带麻♥醉♥枪♥或气♥枪♥
- Take a captive bolt gun or air pistol.
这也许是我抓到过最大的蟒蛇了
- So this might be the largest python I've ever caught.
想象在它们的后脑上画一个叉
- Draw an imaginary X on the back of their head.
轰! 一枪入魂摧毁大脑
Boom! One shot destroys the brain.
开始行动吧
- Here we go.
啊 该死
- Aw, shit. [sighs]
嘿
Hey.
为什么你浑身都湿透了?
哦 是啊 我想是这样的 比如
- Oh, yeah, I guess it was, like,
直到一分钟前还在下大雨之类
pouring rain till, like, one minute ago.
让人发疯的天气
The weather is crazy.
我不管马可怎么说 但气候变化是真实存在的
I don't care what Marco says. Climate change is real.
我也相信气候变化
- I believe in climate change.
开门不需要两个人 马可
- Doesn't take two people to answer the door, Marco.
你是不是在我家的灌木丛里藏了辆自行车?
- Were you just hiding a bike in our bush?
天啊 真的假的?
- God, seriously?
你为什么老是喜欢时刻盯着我?
Why are you so obsessed with me?
我猜没有盯着你
- I am not obsessed with you.
我住在这 这是我家的灌木丛
I live here. It's my bush.
这么看来你是时刻盯着灌木丛
- Now it seems like you're obsessed with bushes.
我从不盯着灌木
- I am not obsessed with bushes.
你是 你就是 而且很奇怪
- Yeah, you are, and it's weird,
因为那根本不是你的灌木丛
because it's not even your bush.
-它就在我家门前 -你这房♥子是租的
- It's in front of my house. - That you rent.
你只是租了这个灌木丛
You're borrowing that bush.
-好吧 至少我有灌木丛 -你只是个租灌木的
- Well, at least I have a bush. - You're a bush borrower.
-你住在公♥寓♥里 -你只是个租灌木的
- You live in an apartment. - You're a bush borrower.
够了
租灌木的
- Bush borrower.
你到底想要干吗?
我的车出了点小问题
- I'm having a little car trouble.
是说你把车彻底烧没了这个小问题吗?
没错 当时你在那
- [laughs] That's right. You were there.
我希望借你的车用用去工作
I was hopin' I could borrow yours for work.
呵呵 你都没工作
- Psh, you don't work.
我有工作
- I do work, Marco.
我开始经营锯棕榈农场...
I'm starting a saw palmetto farm...
-哦哇 -这是个价值十亿美元的国际产业
- Ooh. - Which is a billion-dollar international industry.
顺便说一句 我有一个大型投资者见面会
By the way, I got a huge investor meeting.
这可是大事
It's big stuff.
我希望我今天能借用下车
I was hopin' I get the car just for today.
我想如果我要出门的话可以用你的车
不行...不行
- No--no.
是啊 马可哪也不用去
- Yeah, Marco don't need to go anywhere.
他得留下来
He's gotta hang around.
在灌木丛巡逻
He's on bush patrol.
我才没有盯着灌木丛呢
- I'm not obsessed with bushes.
所以我们又绕回来讨论灌木丛了
- And yet here we are, talking about bushes again.
我要你5:30前还回来
5:30? 没问题
- 5:30? No problem.
嘿
Hey.
姓名 邮箱 手♥机♥号♥码
- Name, email, phone number.
好的
- Okay.
欢迎礼包
- Welcome packet.
哨子有什么用?
- What's the whistle for?
是用来吓跑它们还是把它们召来?
Does it scare the snakes away or call them to you?
是啊
- Yes.
大家好
Hello.
大家好
Hello.
我是韦恩.普森斯 在这里我欢迎你们的参加
I'm Wayne Persons, and I'm here to welcome you
第二届南佛罗里达蟒蛇挑战赛
to the second annual South Florida Python Challenge.
好了 有几点提醒大家
All right, a few quick reminders:
狩猎必须在被批准的
hunting must be done
比赛地点内完成 明白吗?
at approved competition locations, all right?
允许使用钩子 钳子和袋子
Hooks, tongs, and bags are permitted.
不允许使用
Not permitted are:
陷阱 爆♥炸♥物 化学品和烟雾
traps, explosives, chemicals, smoke.
战利品按长度计算
Dead snakes are counted by the foot.
在蛇体内或者巢穴里的受精卵
Fertilized eggs inside a snake or inside a nest
算作两英尺的蛇
are counted as two feet of snake.
哦 巢穴 哦 伙计
- Oh, a nest. Ooh, boy.
-听上去就和做梦一样 -嗯
That's the dream right there. - Mm.
你知道最大的母蛇可以
- You know a big female can pop out
一次性产100枚卵 对吧?
about 100 eggs at a time, huh?
我倒想看看那之后她身体还能不能弹起来
I'd like to see her body bounce back after that one.
那么在比赛开始之前 让我们为去年的冠军
- Now, before we begin, please join me in a moment of silence
布恩.菲尼迦默哀片刻
for last year's champion, Boone Finnigan.
他是个可敬的人
He was an honorable man
但英年早逝
who passed away far too soon.
他被蛇吃了?
- Was he eaten by a snake?
不 他自杀了
- No. He shot himself.
-哦 -他是抑郁了或者其他什么
- Oh. - He was depressed or whatever.
事实上 他就是用奖金买♥♥的枪
Actually, he used the prize money to buy the gun.
-该死 -好了 就这样吧
- Damn. - All right, that's it.
各位 游戏开始了
Let the games begin.
哇! 好耶!
- Whoo! Yeah!
科比 别这样 别再从下边这个角度拍我了
Corby, come on. Stop shootin' me from below.
站起来 找点好角度
Rise up. Get some flattering angles.
比如我的肱三头肌
Little tricep.
这是个摄影机 不是魔杖
- It's a camera, not a magic wand.
我为油管制♥作♥狩猎视频
- I make huntin' vids for YouTube.
youtube,俗称油管,某不存在于被开除世界籍国家的世界级视频网站
那是我的摄影师
That's my cameraman.
这个小孩子?
- This child?
那是我儿子
- He's my son.
但我是专业的
But I'm a professional.
我有15万订阅量
Got about 150,000 subscribers.
我这么说不是吓唬你
I don't say that to intimidate you.
我才没被吓到
- I don't feel intimidated.
好吧 你应该害怕的
- Well, you should.
那可是很大的订阅量
It's a lot of subscribers.
15万订阅让我成了MTI
150K makes me an MTI.
中层影响力者
Mid-tier influencer.
源自于影响力市场理论的分级,一般可用于评判自媒体之类的作者的影响能力,
分为5级,Mid-tier位于第三♥级♥,拥有5万到50万受众,有了一定的影响力,
能够以此产生一定的变现能力
很快我就能成为UTI
- Pretty soon, you'll be a UTI.
UTI实际一般指尿路感染
上层影响力者
- Upper-tier influencer.
我知道什么是UTI 好吧?
- I know what a UTI is, okay?
我爸爸有痴呆症 他经常得这种病
My father has dementia. He gets them all the time.
你刚刚得罪了自己得罪不起的人
And you just made a very powerful enemy.
好吧
- Okay.
好吧
Okay.
-我很抱歉... -科比!
- I'm sorry-- - Corby!
快点 把摄影机对准我
Come on. Put the camera on me.
朝这方向拍
Get this turn.
嘿!
- Hey!
哦 什么事 吉莉安.G?
- Oh, what's up, Jillian G.?
你也来了 太棒了
- You're here. That's so awesome.
我们将势不可挡
剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表