剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表
- Okay, simmer down.
好吧 小声点
- Simmer down?
小声?
Which part should I simmer down about?
你觉得哪个部分我应该小声?
The dead body we about to break down like a box?
是我们要像盒子一样分解的尸体吗?
- No, we went with the pizza plan.
不 我们要用披萨那个计划
- That's not better. - You love pizza.
-也没好到哪去 -你喜欢披萨
- It's all just mutilating a corpse.
都是在肢解尸体
Fuck, Zay. My life is in danger.
操 扎伊 我有生命危险
My daughter's life is in danger.
我女儿有生命危险
- Oh, damn.
哦 该死
I did say that, didn't I?
我是这么说的 是吧?
Well, uh, good news: that's not real.
好吧 额 好消息 那不是真的
- What?
什么?
- Yeah, Rodney doesn't know anything about you or Nessa.
是的 罗德尼不知道任何关于你和妮莎的事情
You can relax.
你可以放心了
- What about the picture he texted?
那他发的照片是怎么回事?
- I took that.
是我拍的
Look, here.
看啊 这里
Here's the text of what Rodney actually sent me.
这才是真的罗德尼发给我的信息
- You lied to me?
你骗我?
About Nessa?
关于妮莎?
Oh, I was so scared.
哦 我吓死了
Zay, what the fuck is wrong with you?
扎伊 你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病?
Why didn't you just tell me the truth?
为什么你不和我说实话?
I would have helped you.
我还是会帮你的
- Really?
真的?
You won't even bring me to the airport.
你都不愿带我去机场
- I was in Orlando.
我那时在奥兰多
You gave me five minutes' notice.
你就给了我5分钟
- Still said no.
还是不愿啊
- I'm always taking care of you,
我一直在照顾你
ever since we was kids.
从我们还是孩子那时就这样
- Yeah, that's the thing.
对 就是这样
You think that, but you didn't.
你是这么认为的 但其实你没有
Were you at my first basketball game?
我第一场篮球赛的时候你在吗?
- Yes.
在
- My graduation? - Yes.
-我毕业的时候? -在
- When I lost my virginity, Craig?
我破处的时候呢 克雷格?
- No.
不在
Oh, my God, man.
哦 我的老天 伙计
You're so fucking dramatic.
你太他妈的情绪化了
- You're so fucking immature.
你太他妈的不成熟了
Always with the jokes.
总是不正经的样子
Even when Dad died. - Here we go.
-连我们爸爸死的时候也这样 -又来了
Here we go with this shit.
每次都提这茬
- You switched out the hymnal pages at his funeral.
你把他葬礼上的赞美诗页给换了
Grandma almost sang "Fuck tha Police."
奶奶差点唱出"去他妈的警♥察♥"
- That would have been pretty funny.
那可真是太好玩了
- Our father was lying in a box,
我们的父亲就躺在棺材里
and you didn't give a shit.
而你却一点都不在乎
You've never given a shit about anyone
你从来没在乎过任何人或事物
or anything. You're a fucking sociopath.
你就是个他妈的反♥社♥会♥者
I swear to God, if you were not my brother,
我对天发誓 要不是你是我兄弟
I wouldn't even fuck with you.
我他妈管你去死
- Man, you really--
伙计 你真是...
you really believe that? You think I didn't care
你真这么想? 你真以为我对我爸爸
that my dad died when I was ten years old?
在我十岁时就死了毫不在乎?
- You never showed it.
你从没表现出来过
- It was the worst day of my life.
那是我一生中最糟糕的一天
I just wasn't sobbing like you.
我只是不像你一样哭的泣不成声
- Then why didn't you talk to me about it?
那你为什么从没告诉过我?
- Because I was fucking mad.
因为我太他妈生气了
I was mad at you for snitching on me
我气你告发我
with that fucking Jolly Rancher.
就因为那该死的水果糖
快乐牧场主Jolly Rancher,是欧美最知名的
糖果品牌之一,最经典的是其各种口味的水果硬糖
I was mad at Pops for even going back into that store.
我很生气因为老爹竟然又回去了那家店
I was mad at Mom for marrying a--
我气妈妈嫁给了一个...
a fucking loser who didn't have a dime to his name.
一个一毛不值的窝囊废
I was mad at that-- that lowlife piece of shit
我气那个杀了他的下♥贱♥♥人♥♥渣♥
who shot him. But I knew--I knew,
但是即使我只是一个孩子
even as a kid, that if I let it,
我也知道如果我放任它
that anger would bury me.
这种愤怒会埋葬我
It would drag me into the dirt.
它会让我永无宁日
So yeah--so yeah, I-- I stuffed it down.
所以 没错 没错 我...把它埋藏在心底
And I put on my fucking armor,
然后我他妈给我自己穿上盔甲
and I told my fucking jokes.
我他妈说着自己的笑话
Man, but armor don't stop every bullet, man.
伙计 但是盔甲并不能挡下所有伤害
My anger's still there, and I've carried it with me my entire life.
我的愤怒依旧在那 并且会伴随着我一生
So-- so since you're wondering--
所以...所以既然你想知道...
since you're wondering, Craig,
既然你想知道 克雷格
that's what the fuck is wrong with me.
这他妈就是我的问题所在
I didn't ask for this pain.
我不想承受这种痛苦
I didn't ask for that dead body, either.
我也不想要这具尸体
But now I've got them both, and I don't know how
但现在两个我都要面对 而且我他妈不知道
to get rid of either fucking one.
怎么处理其中任何一个
- Zay... - Fuck.
-扎伊... -妈的
- Listen--
听着
- I'm listening. - Shh, shh, shh.
-我在听 -嘘嘘嘘嘘嘘
I guess we not gonna have to fold him up after all.
我猜我们不用把他折起来了
- So we good?
所以我们没事了?
- I don't know.
我也不知道
This shit seems like it's gonna take a while.
这鬼东西看起来要花些时间
- We talking about the snake or stuff between us?
我们是在说蛇还是我们之间的事?
- Both.
都是
- Both.
都是
- Let's give him some space.
我们给他点空间
Oh, no. - What the fuck?
-哦 不 -这是什么鬼?
剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表