剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表
我是去了什么会所吗?
Am I out at the club?
还是我要随着欧洲市场作息?
Do I rise with the European markets?
都不是 我只是真的很想撒尿...
No. I just really have to pee--
等等 这是推销词?
- Wait, is this a pitch?
-你是要申请贷款吗? -是啊
Are you applying for a loan? - Yeah.
我和莫妮卡说了 难道她没有...
I told Monica. Did she not--
她就说了你要来见我
- She just said you were coming in.
我还以为是因为我万圣节要扮成奥尼尔的事情呢
I thought it was about me going as Shaq for Halloween.
沙奎尔·奥尼尔(Shaquille O'Neal),昵称沙克(Shaq),
前美国著名职业篮球运动员,司职中锋。
为什么我要提早过来
- Why would I wanna come in early
和你谈这个事情?
to talk to you about that?
有人写信给公♥司♥
- Somebody wrote a letter to corporate
说他们有被冒犯到 我以为是你
saying they were offended, and I assumed it was you,
因为你是唯一一个...
since you're the only...
我还没问过的人
Person I hadn't asked about it yet.
-不是我写的 -因为你很酷
- It wasn't me. - Because you're cool.
还有申明一下 我没有涂黑脸
And for the record, I wasn't in blackface.
我身上和手臂上都化了妆
I had makeup on my arms and chest.
但脸上要带面具的
But the face was a mask.
我又不傻
I'm not stupid.
-我知道规矩 -好吧 那么...
I know the rules. - Okay, so...
-我能继续我的演说吗? -当然
can I still do my pitch? - Of course.
好的好的好的 说来听听
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Let's hear it.
现在是凌晨4点
- It's 4:00 a.m.
整个迈阿密都进入了梦乡
Miami is asleep.
而我? 我却还非常清醒...
Me? I'm wide awake--
整件事都太疯狂了
- The whole thing is just so crazy.
我是你遇到的最没有种族偏见的人
I'm one of the least racist people you'll ever meet.
抱歉 请继续
[stammers] Sorry, go on.
那我为什么还醒着呢?
- So why am I awake?
是因为我去了什么会所吗?
Am I out at the clubs?
我是黑人的支持者
- I'm an advocate for Black people.
我雇了你和格洛丽亚
I hired you and Gloria.
-格洛丽亚不是黑人 -好吧 可她是个狠人
- Gloria's not Black. - Well, she's something.
还是我要随着欧洲市场作息...
- Do I rise with the European markets--
我只是要告诉你
- I just gotta tell you,
我最喜欢的演员是杰米.福克斯
my favorite actor is Jamie Foxx.
杰米·福克斯(Jamie Foxx),美国著名黑人男演员,
凭借”灵魂歌♥王"获77届奥斯卡影帝,还出演过"拳王阿里"
"超凡蜘蛛侠"等著名影片
我从没觉得你是个种族主义者 弗兰克斯先生
- I don't think you're racist, Mr. Franks.
谢谢 谢谢你
- Thanks. Thank you.
你要知道这对我非常重要
It's so important to me that you know that
因为我不能给你贷款
because I can't give you a loan.
黑人社区对我们的借款违约率实在是太高了
Our default rate with borrowers from the Black community is just too high.
你最喜欢杰米·福克斯哪部电影?
What is your favorite Jamie Foxx movie?
对我来说是"灵魂歌♥王"
Mine's "Ray."
实在太棒了
So dope.
真不敢相信
- I can't believe that shit.
我是说 谁最喜欢的电影竟然是"灵魂歌♥王"?
I mean, whose favorite movie is "Ray"?
我不是在说这个 以赛亚
- That's not what I meant, Isaiah.
我为这个演讲做了超过一年的准备
I worked on that presentation for over a year.
是啊 老板都是混♥蛋♥
- Yeah, well, bosses are dicks.
这就是为什么我做了自雇
That's why I'm self-employed.
自雇做些什么?
- Self-employed doing what?
做的足够我买♥♥得起新的科比球鞋
- Doin' well enough to afford the new Kobes.
Kobes,2010年耐克签约科比代言后推出的球鞋系列
你这不和没说一样
- [sighs] You didn't answer the question.
因为我是在故意含糊其辞
- Because I'm being intentionally vague.
该死的
Damn.
你得学着让自己生活有点神秘感
Learn to allow a little mystery in your life.
也许是我想法有问题
- Maybe I'm looking at this all wrong.
-你知道丽塔.盖恩斯是怎么说的? -丽塔.盖恩斯他妈的是谁?
You know what Rita Gaines says? - Who the fuck is Rita Gaines?
著名企业家 她上过创智赢家
- Famous entrepreneur. She was on "Shark Tank."
鲨鱼坦克(Shark Tank),又称创智赢家,是美国广播公♥司♥的一系列发明真人秀节目,
该节目是一个提供给发明创业者展示发明和获取主持嘉宾投资赞助的平台,该剧主要讲述
一群怀揣梦想的青年带着他们的产品来到节目,通过说服5位强势的、腰缠万贯的
富翁们给予他们启动资金,让梦想成真。
她说过
And she says,
"所有的阻碍都会过去"
"Every red light turns green eventually."
那就是胡说八道
- That's dumb as shit.
听着 我是以你兄弟的身份和你说
Look, I'm saying this as your brother.
这是你的人生 格雷戈里
This is your life, Cregory.
-你得行动起来 -什么样的行动?
You gotta take action. - What kind of action?
这顿饭一结束就行动
- As soon as this lunch is over,
我要你走进那家伙的办公室
I want you to walk into that guy's office,
锁上门
shut the door, and don't leave
除非他同意听你的推销 否则就别走...
until he agrees to listen to your pitch--
我指的是整个演讲
the entire pitch.
-草 你说的有道理 -那还用说 当然有道理!
- Fuck it. You're right. - Goddamn right, I'm right!
我在那干了超过6年
- I've worked there over six years.
-他妈的6年 -他们应该要给我10分钟时间
- Six fucking years. - They can give me ten minutes.
-他该给你20 -没错该给我20
- He can give you 20. - He cangive me 20.
-20K美金 -20K美金!
20 grand. - 20 grand!
这 就 是 他 妈
That's what the fuck
我 想 说 的 格雷 戈 里!
I'm talkin' bout, Cre-gor-y!
什么事? 我们有预...
- What's up? Do we have a--
弗兰克斯先生 我需要20000美金的首♥付♥款
- Mr. Franks, I need $20,000 for a down payment
用来买♥♥一块沼泽地 我要在那里种植培育
on a piece of swampland, where I'm gonna grow
锯齿棕榈果实 这可以他妈赚一大笔钱
saw palmetto berries and make a fuck ton of money.
你知道有多少老年男性
Did you know that most older men
患有前列腺肥大吗?
suffer from enlarged prostates?
嗯 这些果实可以缩小前列腺
Well, these berries shrink the prostate,
改善排尿 增进毛发生长
improve urination, enhance hair growth,
还能提高性趣
and boost libido.
医药公♥司♥对它趋之若鹜
Pharmaceutical companies are desperate for them,
但它们在全球只有一个地方可以种植
but they only grow one place in the world:
佛罗...
coastal Flor--
所有人都趴下!
- Everybody down!
趴在地上!
Down on the ground!
不要充英雄
We don't need no heroes.
我们不想伤害任何人
I don't wanna put no bullets in the body.
所有人都乖乖的别动 就没人会受...
- Nobody move, nobody gets hu-- [screams]
我没事
I'm okay.
快去按警铃
- [whispering] Go and hit the alarm.
可他就在外边
- [whispering] But he's out there.
所以你是来这干什么的?
- So what are you doing in here?
我是...来推销的!
- I was--my pitch!
你枪都没拔♥出♥来♥
- [sighs] Your gun's not even out.
-哦 该死 我都忘了我还有枪 -好吧!
- Oh, shit, I forgot I had it. - All right!
你知道现在是什么形势 把枪交给我
You know what time it is. Give me that gun.
快交出来
Pass the pistol.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
- Son of a bitch.
什么?
- What? [laughs]
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you talkin' about.
哦 哦 你以为这些现金是从银行里抢来的
Oh, oh, you think all this cash is from a bank robbery.
完全不是
It's not.
而疯狂的是...
Crazy story...
-我就这么找到了 -你知道我被炒了 对吧?
- I just found it. - You know I got fired, right?
我丢掉了工作 全都是因为你!
I lost my job 'cause of you!
不 你丢掉工作
- No, you lost your job
是因为你没有出现在你应该出现的地方
'cause you weren't where you were supposed to be.
那是因为你告诉我去到经理办公室
- 'Cause you told me to go in the manager's office
然后关上门
and shut the door.
怪我咯!
- That's on you!
你不该听我的建议的
You shouldn't be taking advice from me.
所有人都知道我是个卑鄙小人 就像我和达姆
I'm a known lowlife. Take me and Dame.
他觉得我应该戴金色的隐形眼镜
He thinks I should get golden contact lenses,
但我从来不理他 因为他就是个垃圾
but I'm ignoring him because that man is trash.
这会让你看上去像个巫师
- They make you look like a wizard.
它们会让你连地上的屎都看不清
- They make you bump into shit.
你这到底是怎么啦 扎伊? 啊?
- What happened to you, Zay? Huh?
我知道你会搞些偷鸡摸狗的事
I knew about the scams and the fraud,
但持枪抢劫?
but armed robbery?
剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表