剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表
沼泽某处
[line trilling] - Shit, shit, shit.
该死 该死 该死
Come on, pick up. Pick up. Pick up!
快点 快接啊 快接啊 快点啊!
- 911, what's your emergency?
911 你有什么紧急情况?
- He shot him! He fucking shot him!
他开枪了! 他他妈射中他了!
I don't know why he did it! He shot him!
我不知道他为什么这么做! 他对他开枪了!
He shot him! Jesus Christ! [breathing heavily]
他对他开枪了! 我的天啊!
- Uh, sir, this connection isn't great.
额 先生 这个通信连接不太好
I'm sorry. I didn't hear any of that.
对不起 我听不清你在说什么
- What? Shit.
什么? 见鬼
Can you hear me? Hello?
你听得见我说话吗? 喂?
- Oh, there you are! Okay, much better.
哦 你还在啊! 好的 好多了
Um, so what's your emergency?
嗯 那么你有什么紧急情况?
- I am in the Everglades, okay? A man has been shot!
我在大沼地地区 好吗? 然后人中枪了!
The man has been shot. I need help.
有人中枪了 我需要帮助
Oh, my God. There's so much blood.
哦 我的天 流了好多血
- Okay, I'm hearing you are on a boat.
好吧 我听见了你在一条船上
Um, Bob, we got another boat emergency.
嗯 鲍勃 我们又接到一起船只报♥警♥
- I'm not on a fucking boat!
我不在什么狗屁船上!
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
等等 等等 等等
Fuck. - Okay, I've lost you, sir.
-该死 -好吧 我听不见你说话 先生
I-I can't hear you at all.
我听不见你说话了
Sir?
先生?
- Hello? Hello? Sir?
喂? 喂? 先生?
- Hello? Hello? Hello? How about this?
喂? 喂? 喂? 现在怎么样?
- Oh, there you are!
哦 你还在线!
Okay, great. Tell me what's going on.
好的 太好了 告诉我发生了什么
- My name is Craig Foster.
我叫克雷格.福斯特
I am in the Everglades on a service road
我在大沼地41号♥公路的
off of route 41. - Uh-huh.
-一条辅路上 -嗯哼
- I have a man with me who has been shot.
我身边有个人中枪了
- Okay. Mm-hmm. - He's not moving.
-好的 嗯嗯 -他一动不动了
I don't know if he's alive. I-I don't think he's breathing.
我不知道他是否还活着 我...我觉得他没有呼吸了
- I got it. - I need an ambulance right away!
-我知道了 -我需要一辆救护车 马上!
- That's terrific. Thank you so much, Susan.
太棒了 太谢谢你了 苏珊
- Susan? - Oh, I'm sorry, sir.
-苏珊? -哦 对不起 先生
I don't know if you're still there,
我不知道你还在线
I was just talking to Susan, our IT gal.
我刚刚在和苏珊说话 她是我们的IT
She thinks the problem's my headset.
他觉得问题出在我的耳机上
So just drop anchor on your boat and hang tight.
所以赶紧给你的船下锚 然后绑紧
24小时前
[sighs] Let's give him some space.
让我们给他留点空间
Oh, no. - What the fuck?
-哦 不 -什么鬼?
Is it filming us?
它在拍我们?
- Eat faster, snake! - He don't speak English.
-蛇啊 吃快点! -他不会说英语
- Come rápido.
搞快点
- Will you forget about the fucking snake?
你能忘记那条该死的蛇吗?
We got to knock this damn drone out the sky!
我们得把这该死的无人机从天上打下来!
Give me your shoe.
把你的鞋给我
Hurry up. - Wait, you're throwing it?
-快点 -等等 你用来扔它?
Why don't you use your own shoe?
你为什么不用自己的鞋?
I see why. - Shit, where's it going now?
-我现在知道了 -该死 它这是要飞哪去?
Will you come on? - I only got one shoe!
-你能快点吗? -我只穿了一只鞋!
- In a swamp? What's wrong with you?
在沼泽地里? 你脑子坏掉了?
Fucker stopped again.
这鬼玩意又停下了
I'm taking care of this shit right now.
我现在就要处理这破事
- Zay, what the hell? Why do you have a gun?
扎伊 什么鬼? 为什么你带着把枪?
- 'Cause we're out here disposing of a corpse, Craig.
因为我们正在外边处理一具尸体 克雷格
That's classic activity to bring a gun to.
带枪才配得上这个活
- Well, nobody's gonna get shot on account of us.
好吧 我们不会对任何人开枪
Put that shit away. - [stammers]
快点把这玩意收起来
- Away.
速度点
[person grunts] Shh, somebody's coming.
嘘 有人来了
- Oh, yeah. Okay, got it.
哦 是的 没错 找到了
Right over here. Oh, yeah.
就在这 哦 没错
There she is. - Yo, what's up, Brock?
-她在那 -哟 怎么回事 布洛克?
- Ooh, the competition. - That's your drone?
-哦 是竞争对手 -那是你的无人机?
- Uh-huh. Yeah, we're out here getting footage for my channel,
唔 是的 我们在为我们的频道拍素材
except we're having problems with the controller.
但我们的控制器好像出了点问题
- Um, actually, it's not the controller, it's the--
嗯 事实上 不是控制器问题 这是...
- Pa-pa-pa-pa-pa...
啪啪啪啪啪...
Now, son, I know we're a team, okay?
儿子 现在我知道我们是一个团队 好吗?
But I am the team leader, so any feedback you have,
但我是领导者 所以如果你有什么想法
I need you to give it to me first, okay?
你要你先和我说 好吗?
Okay? Just into my ear, son.
好吗? 悄悄的告诉我 儿子
Into my ear.
只说给我听
- [whispering] It's the video link.
这是视频链接
- We're having problems with the video link, obviously.
很显然 我们的视频链接出了问题
Surprised you didn't know that.
你居然没看出来
- So, if the video link is down,
所以 如果你的视频链接掉线了
does that mean you weren't recording?
也就是说你没有录到任何东西?
- [normal voice] No, it's recording just fine--
不 录制没有问题...
- That's exactly right. Shh.
就是这样 嘘
Corby. Come on.
科比 过来
Uh, no, the footage is on the SD card,
额 不是那样 影像已经录到SD卡上了
but because there is no video link,
但因为没有视频链接
we cannot see what we were filming.
我们暂时没法看到我们拍到了什么
Hey, I don't want to lose that gator shit, all right?
嘿 我不想错过那些鳄鱼的镜头 好吗?
So, right when we get home, we got to download that.
所以 等我们一回家 就把这下载下来
- Okay, but I thought that we were gonna go out to dinner
好吧 但我以为我们今晚要和妈妈
with Mom tonight-- you know, try and work
一起出去吃饭... 你懂的 试着去
on fixing things? - Uh, yeah, Cor--okay.
-修复关系什么的? -额 是啊 科...好吧
Uh, okay, then maybe just do it tomorrow, okay?
额 好吧 那就明天再弄好吧?
- Got you. - Yeah.
-听你的 -没错
I don't know what the fuck he's talking about.
我都不知道他在他妈的在说什么
[laughs] Work on things. Marriage is fine, okay?
工作的事情 婚姻没问题 好吧?
- Dad. - Little kid's making shit up.
-老爸 -小孩子不懂事
- Dad, seriously, like, we've talked about this.
老爸 说真的 我们已经谈过这事了
- Okay, yeah.
好吧好吧
You're right. I'm not gonna do that anymore.
你说得对 我不会再这么做了
I'm working on being more emotionally truthful
我正在努力更真诚的对面
with myself and with others.
对自己和其他人的感情
So, uh, I have driven my wife into an affair
所以 额 由于我自己的失误
out of my own negligence, but I want to repair that,
逼得我妻子出轨 但我想要弥补这点
and it is scary, because I'm not sure
而且我很慌 因为我不确定
that she has any love left for me.
她还是不是爱我
- Okay, cool, but that drone--
好吧 酷 但那个无人机...
- It's also scary
更让我慌的是
because the man she has been sleeping wit
那个睡了她的男人
has an enormous penis.
有一个大屌♥
I mean, it is both thick and long.
我是说 它又粗又长
- Jesus. - I want you to think
-天啊 -我想你可以想象
of a beautiful cactus. - Dad.
-成一棵漂亮的仙人掌 -老爸
- Just straight-- - Stop.
只是是直的... -别说了
- Well, that's what it looks like, Corby.
嗯 看起来就是那样的 科比
- Just stop. - Okay?
-快别说了 -好吧?
Hey, this is the emotional truth
嘿 这就是我内心的
inside of me... - Okay.
-真实想法... -好吧
- Because of what's been inside of your mother.
因为那是已经日过你♥妈♥的♥东西
All right? A big-ass dong.
好吧? 那个大屁♥股♥玩意
That's what it is. That's the facts.
就是这样 这就是事实
Get the fucking drone. Come on, let's go.
收起那架该死的无人机 快点 我们走了
God damn it. That's my truth, son.
见鬼的 这就是我的真心话 儿子
That's my story. - Shit.
-这就是我的故事 -见鬼
- Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit.
妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的 妈的
- I'm feeling tacos. You down for tacos?
我想吃塔可了 你想吃塔可吗?
- No, I'm not down for tacos.
不 我一点都不想吃
Why aren't you freaking out about this drone?
为什么你一点都不担心那个无人机?
- 'Cause your boy Zay's got a plan.
因为你的扎伊兄弟已经有了个计划
Now, we know Brock's going out to dinner, right?
现在我们知道布洛克一家要出去吃完饭 对吧?
We break into his house. We steal the drone.
我们闯进他家 然后把无人机偷出来
剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表