剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表
Sorry, was just changing my outfit!
对不起 我在换件衣服!
My old one smelled like shit!
之前那件闻起来像屎一样!
- Un, okay. - What?
-唔 好吧 -什么?
- Jesus, Jillian, what was that?
天啊 吉莉安 这事怎么了?
- I don't know.
我也不知道
I just get so flustered around him.
只是面对他时我就会很慌张
I panicked and told the truth. - Oh, I can help with that.
-我慌的把实话都说出来了 -哦 我能帮上忙
Listen, there's a Bluetooth headset by my bed.
听着 我床边有个蓝牙耳机
Pair it with your phone and then call me.
把它连上你的耳机然后打给我
I can be in your ear while you flirt with him.
这样你和他调情时 我就能在你耳边
Oh, my God. This is gonna be so fun!
哦 我的天哪 这实在太有趣了
- Won't he think something's up
如果我一直戴着耳机
if I have a headset in my ear the whole time?
他不会觉得有问题吗?
- No, all you have to tell him is...
没事 你只要和他说...
- I'm on the board of a charity.
我是一家慈善机构的董事
I forgot it's our quarterly meeting.
我忘记这是我们的季度会议时间
I don't have to talk,
我不用说话
but I do have to stay on the call
但我必须保持通话
because it's one of those annoying ones
因为这烦人的一点就是
where they take attendance at the beginning and at the end.
他们在开始和结束时要点名
Wow, you look...
哇哦 你看起来...
Wow.
很哇塞啊
- Yeah, she does. - Thank you.
-没错 她是的 -谢谢
- Now walk past him to the couch,
现在从他身边走过去沙发那
but give him a sexy look.
还要给他个挑逗的眼神
Let him check you out.
让他注视你
Let's show him what you got, mama.
让他看看你的本事 女人
Work it, Jillian, work it.
加油 吉莉安 加油
- Um, hey, so I think I'm getting the hang of it.
嗯 嘿 我觉得我掌握窍门了
Check it out.
来看看
Like this, see?
像这样 看见了吧?
It's so cool your mom taught you this.
你妈妈教你的这个太酷了
What's she like?
她是什么样的人?
- She's really nice, or she was before she died.
她是个好人 或者说她生前是个好人
I've never met her ghost, so I don't what she's like now.
我还没有见过她的鬼魂 所以我不知道她现在怎么样了
- I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to--
我很抱歉 我不是想...
- No, it's fine. It's just reality.
没事 没关系 这是只是事实
Both of my parents passed when I was pretty young,
我父母在我很小的时候就都过世了
and I've sort of been on my own since then.
从那时起我就一个人生活了
- That must have been really hard.
那肯定很艰难
- Wait, are those his original teeth?
等等 他的牙齿还是原生的?
- What? - What?
-什么? -什么?
- All truly rich people have fake teeth.
真正的有钱人都用假牙
Ask him, "Who did your teeth?"
问他 "你的牙是谁做的?“
- Who did your teeth?
你的牙是谁做的?
- What do you-- I mean, these are my teeth.
你在说什...我是说 这就是我的牙
They're my normal teeth.
就是我正常的牙齿
- Oh, so he is not that rich. - Oh, my God, why?
-哦 这么说他没那么有钱 -哦 我的天 为什么?
Is something wrong with my teeth?
我的牙有什么问题吗?
I've been meaning to get them whitened.
我一直想把它们美白一下
I just heard that it really hurts.
但我听说那真的很疼
- You know, I heard that there are some sticks
你知道 我听说一些树枝
that are natural tooth whiteners.
是天然的牙齿美白剂
I'm not sure which ones.
我只是不知道是哪些
- Jesus Christ, why are we talking about sticks?
上帝啊 为什么我们要讨论什么树枝?
Take out your phone,
把你手♥机♥拿出来
and pretend you're controlling the sound system.
假装你在控制音响系统
- Um, hey, would you like to listen to some music, Nate?
嗯 嘿 你想来点音乐吗 内特?
- We need to find a seductive song.
我们得找首诱人的歌♥
- Yeah, yeah.
好的好的
- [gasps] This is perfect, good, okay.
很完美 很好 没错
Listen, George loves it when I do a little dance for him in his chair.
听着 乔治喜欢坐在椅子上看我为他跳舞
Why don't you get up? Get up and dance.
为什么你还坐着? 站起来跳舞啊
Just be loose.
放松点
Mm, it's too stiff.
嗯 太僵硬了
Thrust in circles like you're hula-hooping.
像你玩呼啦圈一样转圈
No, not like you're literally hula-hooping.
不 不是让你真的转呼啦圈
What are you doing with your face?
你的脸是怎么了?
Oh, my God, you are fucking this up, Jillian.
哦 我的天 你要搞砸了 吉莉安
Try this--run one hand through your hair
试试这个... 用一只手捋你的头发
like you're shampooing.
就像搓洗发水那样
Jesus Christ, not like you have lice, Jillian--
天啊 不要像你长了虱子啊 吉莉安
sexy shampooing.
性感的洗发水
- Is everything okay? - Perfect job, Jillian.
-你还好吗? -干的很好 吉莉安
You absolutely blew it. - Yes, sorry.
-你绝对搞砸了 -没事 抱歉
I was doing this as a joke.
我只是想开个玩笑
I thought it would be funny, but it's not, so I'll stop.
我以为这会很好玩 但其实没有 所以我就停下了
- No, it's so funny.
不 是挺好玩的
- This got really weird.
这真的很奇怪
Did I fuck things up by bringing up your mom?
我提起你妈妈是不是把事情搞砸了?
- No, that was fine.
不 那没什么
I thought I fucked things up
我觉得是我问你
by all asking you about your teeth.
牙齿的事把事情搞砸了
- Oh, no.
哦 没有
- They're really great, by the way.
顺便说一句 它们真的很棒
- I'm glad, um...
我很高兴 嗯...
'cause here they come.
因为它们要来了
God, sorry.
天啊 对不起
That--that--made that seem like I was gonna come bite you.
这...这听起来就像我要咬你一样
I'm not gonna bite you.
我不是要咬你
No, I just want to put my mouth on your mouth?
不 我只是想把我的嘴放你嘴上?
I might stop there--
我也许要到此为止了
- Oh, Sloane, I love that she made the first move.
哦 斯隆 我喜欢她主动出击
- Okay. That was my friend Daphne.
好吧 刚是我朋友达芙妮
I told some of the girls at the event about you.
我把你的事情告诉了一些参加活动的女孩
They think it's so cute.
她们觉得这太有爱了
- Hi, Jillian. Put your hand on his thigh.
嗨 吉莉安 把你的手放他大腿上
Don't touch his dick, but don't not touch it, you know.
不要碰到他的老二 但也不要不碰到 你懂的
- I am so sorry, but I really need to go pee.
真不好意思 但我真的得去个厕所
I'll be right back. - Okay, kick-ass.
-我马上回来 -好吧 好得很
- Hi, Jillian.
嗨 吉莉安
- Oh, shit, you're here. That's fun.
哦 该死 你在啊 真有意思
- Hey, why did you walk out? It was just getting good.
嘿 你为什么要走? 才刚刚渐入佳境啊
- I'm sorry-- it's just so hard for me
对不起...只是要在脑子里这么多
to focus with all these different voices in my head.
不同声音的情况下集中注意力实在难为我了
- Yes, of course.
是啊 当然
Think about how hard this must be for Jillian.
想象这对吉莉安有多难
I'm gonna be the only one who talks.
之后都由我一个人来说
- What? - Not fair.
-什么? -这不公平
- She's my project. I found her.
她是我的菜 是我找来的
- I think having anyone in my ear is a bit much.
我觉得任何说在我耳边说话都有点过
This is all just so weird.
这实在太奇怪了
- Wow. Okay.
哇哦 好吧
Well, I'm at a charity event right now
好吧 我现在正在一个慈善活动上
where people are actually in need of my help.
这的人确实需要我帮助
So I guess if this is too weird for you, Jillian,
所以我想如果这对你来说太奇怪的话 吉莉安
I'll go back to them, and you can go back
我会回去找他们 而你也可以回去
to being a TaskRabbit who follows directions
做一个听话的任务兔 当被告知不要带
when they're told not to bring anybody over.
任何人回来的时候服从指示
- I'm so, so sorry!
实在对不起!
- No. Ha, okay. No, I'm sorry.
不 哈 没事 对不起的是我
[chuckles] Girl, that's on me.
女孩 这都我的问题
All I've had today is a kale pill,
我今天只吃了一颗甘蓝丸
and I think I'm just hangry.
我觉得我有点饿了
- I know, I know, I know. Okay, you know what?
我知道我知道我知道 好吧 你知道怎么样?
Why don't you just ditch the earpiece
为什么你不把耳机扔掉
and go out there and have some fun?
然后出去找点乐子?
- Yes, absolutely. - Right?
-没错 完全正确 -真的?
- Yes, we've taken you as far as we can.
是的 我们会尽可能不干涉你
The rest is up to you.
剩下的就看你的了
剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表