剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表
Thank you so much.
实在太感谢了
- Oh! - Oh, my God.
-哦! -哦 我的天啊
- Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊
both: Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊 哦 我的天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
哦 我的天啊 哦 我的天啊
Holy shit!
太棒了!
- Craig! - Jillian!
-克雷格! -吉莉安!
- The bank. We gotta go to the bank right now.
去银行 我们要马上去银行
- I think they might have closed early
我想他们可能因为暴风雨
because of the storm.
提前关门了
- I will deposit this in the ATM
如果有必要 我可以用ATM
120 at a time if I have to.
一次存120美元
Come on, come on, come on.
快点快点快点
Hey.
嘿
I know this isn't happening 'cause of Brock or Condom Carl
我知道能有这一切不是因为布洛克或者安全套卡尔
or Rawboned.com or any of that.
或者Rawboned.com还是其他什么
This is happening 'cause of you, Jillian Glopp.
这一切都是因为你 吉莉安.格罗普
You found the eggs. You...
你找到了蛇蛋 你...
You saved me.
你拯救了我
We should deposit this in your account.
我们要把这钱存到你的账户里
You should have control over it.
你有权控制这笔钱
- Cool. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
酷 是啊是啊是啊
But it should probably go in your account since I'm not sure
但是还是放在你账户里吧 我不确定我能不能
I'm gonna be able to partner with you on the farm.
和你合伙开农场了
- What? What you talking about?
什么? 你这么说什么意思?
- I might lose my green card
我可能会失去我的绿卡
and get deported in a couple weeks.
并在几周内被驱逐出境
- Jillian?
吉莉安?
- It's because I stole Silas' pill bottle,
因为我投了塞拉的药瓶
which was a drug-related offense.
而这涉及毒品犯罪
- Do you have a lawyer? What's your lawyer say?
你有没有找律师? 你的律师怎么说?
- Yep. She says she can take care of this no problem.
找了 她说她能搞定 这不成问题
- Okay, great. That's great. Very great.
很好 太好了 非常好
- Except I can't afford her. - [sighs]
除了我雇不起她
- But don't worry. I'm gonna represent myself.
但不用担心 我会代表自己辩护
To prepare, I've been watching a lot of that show "Suits"
为了准备辩护 我把车停在别人房♥子前
through the window of a house I park my car in front of.
透过窗户看了很多集"金装律师"
”Suits“金装律师,2011起开播的美国热门律政剧,共九季
I can't hear the dialogue,
我听不见对话
but I've picked up some very powerful hand gestures.
但我学会了一些强而有力的手势
I am pointing. I am pointing.
我点 我再点
Now I am crossing my arms.
然后我双手环抱
- Jesus. Why didn't you tell me?
老天啊 你怎么不告诉我?
- You've been busy. And I don't know.
你已经很忙了 而且我也说不清
Maybe I'll be happier. I mean, I live in a billboard.
也许我会更快乐 我是说 我都住广♥告♥牌里了
How much worse can my life get?
我的生活还能更坏到哪里去?
At least in Australia, they have free health care.
至少在澳洲 他们有免费医疗
- But you wanna stay, right?
但你想要留下来 对吗?
- I mean,
我的意思是
it was my father's dream to make it in America.
这是我父亲在美国的梦想
And being here and trying to follow in his footsteps,
我来到这里 并且努力追随他的脚步
it's really the only thing that lets me still feel
这真的是唯一还能让我觉得
connected to him,
和他联♥系♥在一起的事
or connected to anything.
或者和其他什么联♥系♥在一起
Without that,
除了这个
I really think I'd just be floating in space.
我真的觉得自己的内心一片空虚
- Damn.
见鬼
- No.
不行
- Yeah. This is more important.
收下 这事更重要
- I can't. - Yes, you can, Jillian.
-我不能收 -你该得的 吉莉安
Okay? It's yours.
明白吗? 这是你的
Take it, pay the lawyer, and come to Camille's after.
拿着 付律师费 然后来卡密尔家
I'm not letting you ride out a hurricane in a billboard.
我不会在飓风来的时候让你在广♥告♥牌里过夜的
You okay? What are you doing?
你没事吧? 你这是在干什么?
- I'm trying to give you a hug, but the seatbelt's locked up.
我想要给你个拥抱 但安全带锁住了
It'll release in a second.
一会儿就好了
- You know, you can just unbuckle it.
你知道你可以松开它吧
- Oh, right. [seatbelt clicks]
哦 对哦
- Man, that shit is foolish.
伙计 这他妈的太蠢了
- She's a friend, plus it's her money, Zay.
她是我朋友 而且这本就是她的钱 扎伊
- I mean, dude handed the envelope to you.
我是说 那哥们的信封是给你的
That's your problem.
那就是你的了
You're always trying to look out for everybody else.
你总是在为别人着想
You know, what you even doing here
你知道吗 你来这帮我
helping me put up plywood, anyway?
钉木板是为了什么对吧?
- You called and asked me to come.
是你打电♥话♥让我来的
- Yeah, well, it's fucked up that you said yes.
是啊 没错 你♥他♥妈♥竟然答应了
I mean, don't get me wrong. [drill whirs]
我是说 别误会我的意思
I love that your dumb ass is the way it is.
我喜欢你这蠢驴脾气
but ain't nothing in this for you.
但这样对你没好处
You know I ordered delivery
你知道我点了外卖♥♥
and didn't even ask you if you wanted anything?
却甚至没问你要点什么吗?
- What kind of delivery? - Islas Canarias.
-什么外卖♥♥? -加那利群岛
加那利群岛餐厅是一家位于迈阿密的较为有名的家族餐厅,
已经为有30多年历史了。它专门提供拉丁风味的菜肴。
- What?
什么?
- While you was working, I got croquetas.
你还在干活的时候 我点了丸子
- Damn! - Mm-hmm.
-该死的! -嗯哼
- Doing the right thing is never a mistake.
做正确的事不是什么错误
I believe in karma. - Karma.
-我相信因果循环 -因果循环
- All I know is the one time I was gonna break the rules,
我只知道我有一次打算打破底线
the one time,
就一次
the fucking putt putt immediately went up in flames.
那个他妈的推杆场就那么一下子起火了
Lake on fire and everything. Bible shit.
一片火海 所有东西都烧着了 真是有鬼了
So if that's not the universe sending me a message,
所以这不是老天向我给出了警示
what is it?
又是什么呢?
- Just a random fucking event, Craig.
这只是他妈的随机事件 克雷格
I mean, thousands of folks
我的意思是 成千上万人
gonna lose they homes in this hurricane.
会在这场飓风里失去他们的家园
You think they did anything to deserve this shit?
你觉得他们是罪有应得吗?
- No. - What about every other person
-没有 -那其他那些参加了
who entered the python challenge and didn't win?
爬虫竞赛却没有获胜的人呢?
Are they bad people? - No.
-他们是坏人吗? -不是
- What about Nemo's mom in "Finding Nemo"?
那"海底总动员"里尼莫的妈妈呢?
You think she got what was coming to her?
你觉得她是自作自受?
- We don't know what Nemo's mom did before the movie started.
我们不知道尼莫的妈妈在电影开始前做了什么
We don't know how she was.
我们也不知道她为人怎样
- If that's what you got to tell yourself.
你开心就好
- Nemo's mom was a computer fish.
尼莫的妈妈是电脑合成的
What are we even talking about?
我们到底在讨论什么玩意?
- Why you think the pythons take over, hm?
为什么你觉得蟒蛇会在这泛滥 嗯?
It's because they-- they're good,
因为它们...它们很厉害
or it's God's will,
或者这是上帝的旨意
or it's because they big and they mean,
又或者是因为它们大而凶狠
and they don't give a fuck about anyone else?
而且根本不在于其他人?
- I think there are complex biological factors at play--
我觉得这里边又复杂的生物学因素在...
- It's because they don't give a fuck about anyone.
是因为它们根本不在乎任何人
That's who wins. That's how the world works.
这就是赢家 世界就是这么运作的
- That's not how the world works.
世界才不是这样的
The world is not all snakes.
世界上并不都是蛇
- Yes. Yes, it is.
是的 全都是
Ain't nothing but snakes all the way down.
除了蛇别无其它
- Or maybe that's just something you made up
又或者这都是你编出来的
so you can have an excuse to act like a selfish asshole.
这样你就有借口像那些自私的混球一样行事了
At the end of the day, I have Nessa.
说到底 我还有妮莎
I have Camille. I have Jillian.
我还有卡密尔 我还有吉莉安
None of them are snakes, by the way.
顺便说一下 她们都不是像蛇一样的人
But who do you have? Let's play a little game.
但你有谁? 让我们来玩个小游戏
Who does Isaiah have on his squad?
谁和以赛亚是一边的?
Uh, Dame? Rodney Lamonca?
额 达姆? 罗德尼.拉蒙卡?
You have nobody. [thunder booms]
你一无所有
You all alone out here, Isaiah.
剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表