剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表
I want you to get the raw human emotion
我要你拍出我双眼中
in both of my eyes, okay?
人类的原始情感 明白吗?
So no drone. You always get my good side.
所以不用无人机 你总要拍到我好的一面
- They're both your good side.
你的各个方面都很棒
- Okay, you overdid it.
好吧 有点过了
Okay, now I can't trust you. [fork clatters]
好了 现在我信不过你了
Now I got to go find a fucking mirror
我得去找面该死的镜子
and figure out what's goin on with my left side.
看看我的左边到底是怎么回事
- Fuck. [sighs]
妈的
- Great plan, Craig. - [sighs]
真是个好计划 克雷格
- Now, the guy before that, his name was Roy.
之前那个人叫罗伊
He saw a little wire sticking out of the ground,
他看见一根小电线从地下伸出来
and he touched it, and then he just got fried.
他摸了一下 然后他就被电成了焦炭
Oh, there's one.
哦 那有一个
Put it in the grack sack.
把它装到格拉哥袋里去
- "Grack sack"?
"格拉哥袋"?
- The birds out here are mostly grackles,
这里的鸟大多是鹩哥之类的
so we call it the grack sack.
读起来就像格拉哥袋这样
Grack like grackle, sack like...Sack.
鹩哥读起来像格拉哥 袋子...就是袋子
Don't worry! You get used to it!
别担心! 你会习惯的
I don't even notice it anymore.
我都没注意
- Is that because of extreme hearing loss?
是因为严重的听力下降吗?
- I mean, yeah, that's a huge part of it.
我是说 没错 那是很大一部分原因
- Everything okay?
没事吧?
- [sighs] You know I was meant to be a business lady?
你知道我注定要成为生意人吗?
Saw palmetto berries. - What are those?
-锯棕榈浆果 -那是什么?
- It's actually pretty cool.
那其实挺酷的
They get processed into pills
它们被加工成药丸
that shrink the prostate, improve urination,
用于缩小前列腺 改善排尿
enhance hair growth, and boost libido.
促进毛发生长 提高性♥欲♥
It's a billion-dollar international industry, by the way.
顺便说一下 这是个价值十亿的国际产业
- Yeah, but it's never gonna happen.
是啊 但这已经不可能发生了
- Well, maybe you'd be interested
嗯 也许你会对另一个
in a different but equally exciting opportunity.
同样令人兴奋的机会感兴趣
Have you heard of Scentala?
你听过塞恩泰拉吗?
- What? - Scentala.
-什么? -塞恩泰拉
It's the premier brand of luxury soaps and lotions
它是奢侈香皂和乳液的顶级品牌
for working moms and stay-at-home women.
专为职场妈妈和家庭主妇设计
- Well, I don't even have my own shower,
好吧 我连我自己的淋浴间都没有
so I probably shouldn't be buying any soap.
所以我更不可能买♥♥什么香皂了
- I don't want you to buy soap, Jillian.
我不是想让你买♥♥香皂 吉莉安
I want you to sell it.
我想让你卖♥♥掉它
I'm offering you a chance at financial independence.
我在给你一个经济独♥立♥的机会
Did you know I've been making a killing working from home?
你知道我在家就能赚大钱吗?
- Except you're not working from home.
问题是你不在家啊
You're working in a field by the airport.
你在机场旁的地里干活
- [clicks tongue] But I'm making a killing.
但我还是在赚大钱
[chuckles - Killing grackles.
杀鹩哥嘛
Fuck it, Cheryl.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 谢丽尔
Let's just do your pyramid scheme.
我们还是做你说的传销吧
- Yes!
很好!
- What is this fool doing? - Push-ups.
-这个傻♥逼♥在干什么? -俯卧撑
Shh, he gonna hear you.
嘘 他会听见你的
- Man, we ain't got time for this shit.
兄弟 我们没时间陪他玩
I'ma end this right now. - Zay.
-我现在就在了结这事 -扎伊
We said no guns. - I'm sorry, bro.
-我们说好不用枪的 -对不起 老兄
But you ain't gonna get that drone, I will.
但你拿不到那无人机的话 就让我来
- Jesus, relax. Put it away.
天啊 冷静点 把它收起来
I'm on it.
我来处理
Hey, Brock.
嘿 布洛克
Brock! - Oh! Hey.
-布洛克! -哦! 嘿
Do not interrupt me when I'm getting psyched up, okay?
不要在我兴奋起来的时候打断我 行不?
Once my juices are flowing, I'm like an animal.
在我燃起来的时候 我会变得像野兽一样
You're lucky I didn't reach up and snatch off your crack.
你运气好我没把你手撕了
- Whoa, shit. What's the gun for?
喔哦 该死 那枪是干嘛的?
- Oh, yeah. Yeah.
哦 是啊是啊
I seen some big ol' gators out here recently.
我最近在这附近看见了几条大鳄鱼
Why? You scared?
怎么了? 你怕了?
- I just want to talk about the drone.
我只是想谈谈无人机
- No! We're not doing the drone.
不! 我们不用无人机
- Hear me out, hear me out, okay?
听我说 听我说 好吗?
I got this idea for a shot.
我有个拍摄的点子
We start in real close, get the lines of your face.
我们从近处开始 拍出你脸部的线条
And then you say something like, "This is snake country."
然后你说些比如"这里是蛇类的国度”之类的话
I go back and back and back and capture you
我在你和你周围的沼泽之间
and the vastness of all the swamp around you.
反复飞行拍摄
- Oh.
哦
Okay.
好吧
Okay, that could be pretty cool.
好的 这应该会很酷
But, you know, that drone gets stuck in a tree--
但是 你知道 无人机可能会卡在树上...
- The reason I'm pushing so hard
我之所以这么卖♥♥力向你推荐
is 'cause I have a lot of experience with drones...
是因为我加入过空军使得我对使用
from my time in the Air Force.
无人机有丰富的经验
- Oh, you served? - 143rd squadron.
-哦 你服过役? -143中队
- 143rd? Flying Tigers!
143中队? 飞虎队!
- What you know about the Flying Tigers?
你对飞虎队了解多少?
- I know my shit. - [laughs]
我是非常他妈的了解
- Yeah, I almost enlisted,
是啊 我差点就入伍了
but they said my testosterone was too high.
但他们说我的睾丸酮水平太高了
Well, fuck me.
我♥操♥
I didn't know we had an airman in the crew.
我都不知道在我们团队里有个飞行员
Let's get the drone.
让我们去拿无人机吧
Gear up. - Gear up.
-走起 -走起
- Yeah.
好的
- So how does Scentala work?
所以这个塞恩泰拉是怎么运作的?
- I mean, honestly, the soaps sell themselves.
老实说 我觉得这香皂自己就能卖♥♥出去
Everybody loves the packaging.
所有人都喜欢它的包装
There's fun, new scents introduced constantly.
不断的推出有趣的新香型
Literally, the only issue I ever run into
实际上 我遇到的唯一问题
is people getting sick.
是人们生病了
- What do you mean "sick"? - The soaps cause disease.
-你说的这个"生病"是指什么? -这香皂会导致疾病
But the packaging is so beautiful.
但是那包装实在太漂亮了
I mean, they modeled it on Parisian wallpaper.
我的意思是 他们以巴黎壁纸作为蓝本
[gasps] I'm gonna get my sample kit from the car.
我去我车里拿样品套装
Oh, shit, shit, oh, shit! [exclaims]
哦 该死该死 哦 该死!
- Are you okay?
你没事吧?
- No, I just saw the biggest snake
有事 我刚看见了一条
I've ever seen in my life!
我这辈子见过最大的蛇!
- Oh, it's probably a python, but don't be scared.
哦 那大概是条蟒蛇 但别害怕
They'll ignore you if you ignore them.
如果你不打扰它们 它们不会理你的
- He tried to bite me! - Really?
-他试图咬我! -真的?
That's weird-- they're usually not aggressive
这就奇怪了...通常它们攻击性不强
unless you attack them or unless--
除非你攻击了它们或者...
Where was this snake exactly?
那条蛇到底在哪?
- Hey, you have to say "action."
嘿 你得说"开拍"
- Action!
开拍!
- Welcome to the Everglades, river of grass,
欢迎来到大沼地 青草遍地的
8,000 square miles of hot, wet swamp--
8000平方英里的湿热沼泽地
Mm. "Hot, wet swamp"?
嗯 "湿 热 沼泽"?
That sound too horny to you guys?
你们觉得这会不听起来很淫♥荡♥?
- [scoffs] No. - I liked it.
-不会 -我喜欢这说法
- Okay, you're a fucking pervert.
好吧 你可真♥他♥妈♥变♥态♥
It was too horny. I'ma go again.
这太淫♥荡♥了 我要从新来过
From the top, reset. [whistles] Okay.
从头开始 好了
Okay, Craig, you have to say "action."
好了 克雷格 你要喊"开拍"
If you do not say "action,"
如果你不喊"开拍"
I don't know what we're doing out here.
我都不知道我们在这干什么
- Action. - [sighs]
开拍
- Action.
开拍
- Welcome to the Everglades, a river of grass--
欢迎来到大沼地 青草遍地的
剧集 | 猎蛇求美(2022) | 导航列表