剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
And how do you intend to defy the king?
瞬间你就会身败名裂
You will lose your position that same day.
正中他下怀
That's what he wants.
所以他才那么急着当众宣布
That's why he proposes to announce it so publicly,
逼我们谋反
to force us to act against him
好趁机推♥翻♥我们
so he might have us removed from office.
不用我们反对耶德利
We don't need to take a stand against yeardley.
让农民们去做
Let the farmers do it.
一旦告诉他们不能种植烟草 他们立马就能手撕了耶德利
Once we tell them they cannot grow tobacco, they will tear yeardley down.
我不会嫁给在赌桌上摇骰子
女人 我喝晕的时候
Woman, when I drink beyond me senses, there ain't no logic
连爹妈都不认识
left in me, except one corner of the mind where
只有一根精明筋还清醒着
cunning abides.
这个魔鬼从不会遗弃我
But that little devil of thinking--it never deserts me.
可我就像被地狱天使附了身
But it's like heavenly angel taking care of me...
不得不赌
And that's why I gamble.
你以为我是傻子吗
What, do you suppose i'm some kind of fool?
付了路费让你来
I paid for your passage.
我还喜欢你的样子
I like the look o' you.
你以为我会让那些
You think i'm gonna let some old lechering sailor
老色鬼碰你
get his hands on you?
要是我觉得自己会输
骰子拼的是运气
Dice is a game of chance.
哦 没错 那是你不耍诈的时候
Oh, yeah, it is, if you play it honestly.
我太害怕运气不好了 甚至觉得
Since i'm too afraid of chance, I think it's
只有耍诈才算公平
only fair that I cheat.
你让我以为
这个嘛
Well...
看来我得了个好老婆
I think I got meself a good wife!
塞拉斯
Silas!
塞拉斯
Silas!
亨利在装着火♥药♥的船上抽烟
我醒来的时候 船着火了 先生
And when I woke, there was a fire in the boat, sir.
亨利烧着了 火♥药♥就在他周围爆♥炸♥了
Henry was burning. There was gunpowder exploding around him.
他掉进了水里
He fell into the water.
已经没气了
There was no life left in him by then.
是印第安人干的
Was it Indians?
我...我觉得不是 先生
I--I don't believe it was, sir.
是意外
It was an accident.
你们去河的上游
亨利想去换玉米
Henry wanted us to trade for corn.
总督请大家集♥合♥了
Governor's called an assembly.
散会后再登记你哥哥的死
We'll have your brother's death recorded after that.
在哪儿 亨利在哪儿死的 塞拉斯
Where did Henry die, Silas?
韦斯托弗附近...在河的更远处
Near westover... further on the river.
都远到威亚诺克以外了
You went beyond weyanoke.
换玉米走得也太远了吧
That's a long way to go for corn.
给他点时间哀悼死者好吗
Let the man grieve, won't you?
塞拉斯
Silas.
搂着派伯
Put your arm around pepper.
安慰一下你弟弟
Comfort your brother.
抬起眼睛 别一副心虚的样子
Lift your eyes, or it looks like guilt.
接受邻居们的致哀
Let your neighbors console you in your sorrow and your loss.
去吧
Come on.
给人家土地
To give men land, then tell them
又不让人家种植致富
they cannot profit from it is
这如意算盘
a miscalculation so lumpish,
也打得太不细致了
it might even be beautiful.
他们的样子正适合手撕了耶德利
They look fit to rip yeardley down from his platform.
比那还精彩 我的朋友
Better than that, my friend--
还会把他从总督的位子上踹下来
to rip him down from his position as governor.
我今天在这里宣布一项改变
I am here today to announce a change, a change
关于土地分配和利用的改变
in the providing and exploitation of land.
这会给我们带来巨大的机遇
There are wondrous opportunities.
土地是人生存的根本
Farms will be the making of men.
烟草将在我们新的种植场上遍地开花
And tobacco will surely fill the fields of our new plantations.
我仅代表弗吉尼亚公♥司♥
On behalf of the Virginia company, I will institute
制定一条法律 禁止买♥♥卖♥♥或转让
a law disallowing the sale or transference of any lands
任何新分配给老移♥民♥的土地
newly granted to ancients.
秘♥书♥长♥
Secretary...
如果我误导了您 还请您多多原谅
I'm so very sorry if I misled you.
我应该讲清楚 那晚在船上
I should have told you. That evening on the ship,
我也有点喝多了
I, too, was rather ruffled by drink.
或许我误会了
So perhaps I misunderstood
总督的意思
what the governor was saying.
我没有给您带来太大♥麻♥烦吧
I do hope I've not caused you too much trouble.
塞缪尔 总有一天
全弗吉尼亚的主人
master of all Virginia.
我知道 我爱你
I know it, and I love you.
能看到我哥优点的人并不多
Not many people could see the kindness in my brother.
我一辈子都在看
I saw it my whole life.
所以我才爱你
And that's why I love you.
我们一起祈祷吧 塞拉斯
Pray with me, Silas.
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表