剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
别说话
No one.
塞缪尔 我们必须快点找到你老婆
Samuel, We must seek your wife out
要不就天黑了
before it becomes too dark.
这个时候了你乱跑什么 小姑娘
Why are you abroad at this hour, girl?
你喝酒了
Have you been drinking?
* now my own dear, diddle, diddle *
* have at thy bum, for I do swear *
* diddle diddle, now I am come *
克里斯托弗 你为什么这么着急
Christopher, why are you so anxious
我们要找到杰西琳
we should find Jocelyn?
看守人 你遇到卡斯特尔夫人了吗
Watchman, have you come upon mistress castell?
我都找了两圈了 先生
I have twice made the round, sir.
还是没找到她
No sign of her.
我们在找什么 秘♥书♥长♥
What is it we're seeking out, secretary?
书♥记♥官的妻子在这儿吗
Is the recorder's wife here?
年轻漂亮优雅的女士
Why would the likes of a fine lady
怎么会和我这样浑身
be keeping company with a rat-smelling drinking man
老鼠味的醉鬼混在一起
such as me?
佛伦 船长带来
Farlow, I have the most beneficial news
一个极好的消息
from the ship's captain.
你看到今晚酒馆有别人吗 元帅
Did you witness anyone else here tonight, marshal?
没听我说
Did you not hear me say I have
有最美妙的消息吗
the sweetest information?
我老婆 她打呼噜 就像被人踩了尾巴的猫
Me wife, she snores like a trod-on cat.
佛伦 我们得去见马辛杰
Farlow, we must speak to massinger.
默西
Mercy...
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
不记得了
Can't remember.
可能是来看你吧
Perhaps I come to see you.
你这么晚了 为什么来看我
Why would you come to visit me at such a time of night?
因为你是我梦中
Because you are the handsomest boy
最帅的王子
ever walked through a girl's dreams.
这就是原因
That's why.
我还想一整晚都吻你
And I want to kiss you the night long.
你想吻我吗 派伯
Will you kiss me, pepper?
船长说
According to the captain,
一艘荷兰舰上
there's 20 and odd Angolan slaves
有二十多个安哥拉奴隶
on a Dutch man o' war
在离这儿不远的海上
a little way out at sea.
好像是一艘葡萄牙贩奴船
It seems the privateers stole the cargo
在去维拉克鲁斯途中
from a Portuguese merchant slaver
遭到了私掠船的偷窃
on its way to Vera Cruz.
再有几天他们就靠岸了
They could be brought ashore in a matter of days.
价格怎么样
What will they cost?
只要为私掠船提供食物供给
Food and provisions for the privateers
奴隶就归你了
will buy 'em for you.
英国不需要奴隶
Well, there's no appetite for slaves in england,
在让他们进入詹姆斯敦之前
but we'll, uh, require yeardley's agreement
我们得征得耶德利的批准
before we bring them to jamestown.
我们先斩后奏
Suppose, once purchased, we arrange to land
先安排货物
the cargo down river at point comfort
在康福特港卸下
and only then do we take up the matter
再向总督提出怎么样
with the governor.
奴隶
Slaves.
我们就不用再靠英国给我们
We no longer have to rely on whatever lubs
发过来的那些病汉了
england cares to send us.
这些奴隶到死都得给我♥干♥
These sweats will be mine till they die.
不错 各位
Progress, gentlemen.
相当不错
Progress.
塞拉斯 总督说的大会
Silas, the assembly the governor spoke about,
是为了通过法律
it's to pass laws?
他是这么说
That's what he said.
其他那些被赐给土地的人
The other men who were granted land,
你都很熟吧
do you know them well?
那怎么了
What is it?
如果你告诉其他种植园主
If you were to tell the other planters
马辛杰对你的企图
about what massinger's doing to you,
就是擅自压低烟草价格
pricing his own tobacco so low--
你有什么想法 爱丽丝
what is in that mind of yours, Alice?
如果你们团结一心 你们所有人
What if you were to band together, all of you,
投票把每家的烟草价格固定下来呢
and vote to make the price of tobacco
这样马辛杰 就不能
fixed for every plantation
再用他的地位压榨你们了吧
so massinger can't use his position to crush us?
噢 啊
Ow! Ugh!
哦
Ohh!
浑身颤抖 哦 我记起来了
Shivers! Oh, now I do remember.
沙罗夫人 请你快跟我走
Mistress sharrow, You are to come quickly.
小酒馆的夫人需要您的帮助
The tavern keeper's wife needs your aid.
在这里
Here.
你要二十多公斤的铁链 干什么 元帅
Why would you want 50 pounds of chains, marshal?
你问我这个问题干什么
Why would you want to ask me such a question?
不能用重铁链
Would you wish for heavy-made chains
锁船
might fasten a ship
或者锁人
or chains might fasten a man?
这样的铁链就行
Chains such as this'll serve me well.
那就是锁人喽
A man then.
先生,如果你急着需要
You might only come to me, sir,
你只有找我赶制
if you needed such irons in haste.
这么多年了 我很清楚 雷德
I've noticed over the years, read,
你把荣誉看得比命都贵重
that you hold honor closer than life itself.
你为了原则问题和总督都能闹到不可开交
You locked horns with the governor on a matter of principle,
所以 雷德 关于这些铁链的用途
so you, read, are the last man that I would tell
我最不想告诉的人 就是你
the purpose of the chains.
现在码头有条船
Now there's a ship on the wharf.
你想让秘♥书♥长♥把你送回英国吗
Would you have the secretary send you back to england?
哦 蠢人
Ohh. Idiot.
耶德利夫人拿到那封信了
Lady yeardley has the letter.
我看到在她手里
I saw it in her hands.
她整夜都在和我说 她杀人了
She spent half the night telling me that she killed a man.
维里蒂 你要是相信我
Verity, will you trust me to know that
我们就都听卡斯特尔夫人的 好吗
we must abide by mistress castell?
当然了 我除了这条小命
Sure. What do have I to lose
也没别的了
'cept perhaps me neck?
我来这里是为了逃避过去
I came here to escape my past.
看来过去却不想饶过我
Seems my past will not let me go.
把手给我
Give me your hand.
我要对你说你曾对我说过的话
I will say your own words back to you,
就是我们来这儿的第一天你说的
the ones you spoke to me on our first day here.
既然这个禁地 现在成了我们生活的全部
Knowing that this forbidding place will be our lives now...
我们就是患难姐妹了
We are sisters of a sort.
我去见耶德利夫人
I'll speak to lady yeardley.
我知道她内心深处 有深厚的
I know that woman has good Christian compassion
基♥督♥教♥徒♥的同情心
in her breast.
我去唤起她的同情心
Let me try to reach it.
你必须回到你丈夫身边
You must go home to your husband.
怎么回去
How can I?
我怎么和他说我彻夜未归
What will I tell him I've been doing all the night long?
要我送你回去吗
You'll you let me take you back to him.
我最清楚用什么话
I know just the words will shut up
能堵住男人的嘴了
any man's questioning.
我知道 夫人
I know, ma'am, that you've written
您给您表姐写过信
to your cousin.
那和你有什么关系 亲爱的爱丽丝
What business is this of yours, dear Alice?
而且她给您回信了
And that she's sent you a letter in reply.
卡斯特尔夫人都和你说了
Mistress castell confided in you then?
夫人 我坐在总督的椅子上
Ma'am, I sit in the governor's chair
在总督家
in the governor's house
在总督夫人面前
before the governor's wife.
要不是真的有事想求
I could not do such a thing were I not moved
我是不会来打扰的
by such good reasons to make a plea for clemency.
你这么做没必要 爱丽丝
Your efforts are purposeless, Alice.
请您听我说完再做决定
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表