剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
弗吉尼亚 1619年
梅瑞德斯
Meredith?
梅瑞德斯
Meredith?
梅瑞德斯
Meredith!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
印第安人
Indians.
别让他们把我抓走,夫人
Don't let 'em take me, ma'am.
别让他们把我抓走
Don't let 'em take me.
嗯
Huh.
救命 梅瑞德斯 梅瑞德斯 救我
Help! Help! Meredith! Meredith, help me!
我在这 我在这
Coming. Coming.
嘿 回来 尝尝我这个
Hey, get back. I'm gonna--
你退后
you back up!
我告诉过你了
I told you.
哦 天哪 我在流血
Agh. Jesus. I'm bleeding.
他砍伤了我
Pamunkey. God. He cut me. He's cut me.
都给我回来 胆小鬼
Come back, you cowards.
你们这些印印第安杂种 嗯
You Indian bastards, eh?
天啊
Oh, god.
别想起来
Stay down. Stay down.
梅瑞德斯 快过来帮帮我
Meredith, come on. Help me.
他们在哪里 他...
Where are they? He...
过来帮我 梅瑞德斯
Help me, Meredith.
他们来了 他们...
They came and they...
他们想杀我 我必须打跑他们
They were gonna kill me. I had to fight them off.
抓住他的手 抓住他的手
Take his hands. Take his hands.
把他拉起来
Cowardly wretch!
把他扶起来
Get him up!
喂 他已经投降了
Hey! He surrendered.
我让你见识见识
I'll show you.
嗯 哈 哈
Huh? Ha ha!
嗯 看看我们在这里看到了什么
Huh? Look what we got here,
我和詹姆斯都看到
me and James read.
他们有许多人
There were dozens of them, dozens of them.
怎么样 啊 继续 别停
Ah! Eh? Eh? Yeah. Keep moving. Keep moving.
是吗 是的...
Yeah? Yeah...
来吧
Come on.
你不应该来詹姆斯敦
That's what happens when you come into jamestown...
来吧
Come on.
对 把它给他 让我给他 伙计
Yeah. Give it to him. Let me give it to him, man.
詹姆斯敦
第一季 第三集
他拿着一把比胳膊还长的刀朝我靠近
He were coming at me with a knife the size of my arm.
两个人 不 四个人
Two of them--four-- four of them.
你肯定英勇反抗了 梅瑞德斯
You must have fought very bravely, Meredith.
看到女人那么害怕
Well, when you see a woman so afeared,
你就不会再担心自己的安危
you don't think of your own safety.
他们来定居地干什么 佩斯林医生
What were they doing in the settlement, Dr. Priestly?
要我说 他们是来抢女人的
If you ask me, they came to take women.
但我们不会容忍♥ 对吧
But we ain't gonna let 'em, are we?
只要还有男人在就不会
Not while there's fight in a man.
是吗 医生
Is that true, doctor?
如果他们真是冲你们来的
If that's what they wanted,
你现在就不会在这了 维里蒂
they'd have taken you, verity.
帕蒙基一般会
The pamunkey have been known
从定居地抢走工具
to take tools from the settlement.
不过那是在我们现在的和平时代之前
That was before the peaceful times we live in now.
可是 他们没拿工具啊
But they didn't have no tools.
那他们来干什么
So why were they here?
你们明白他们怎么看我们了吧
You see what they think of us?
他们鄙视我们
We let them mock us.
他们闯进我们的定居地
They come into our settlement,
偷走我们的武器
take our own weapons from us.
他们不是偷
No, he didn't steal it.
是有人卖♥♥给了他们
It was sold to them.
六周前 马辛杰先生
The musket went missing from master massinger's store
店铺的火枪丢了
six weeks ago.
他没找到窃贼吗
Farlow: Did he not find the thief?
没人报案 先生
Nothing was reported, sir.
任何向他们出♥售♥武器的人都犯有变节罪
Any man who sells weapons to them is guilty of treachery,
是要被处绞刑的重罪
and that is a hanging offense.
帕蒙基部落想要火枪的唯一原因
Only one reason pamunkey want muskets,
是想用它们来对付我们
that's to use 'em against us.
给你 拿着吧
Here. Take it.
欧普汉卡诺酋长知道你来这儿吗
Does chief opechancanough know you're here?
是他派你来的
Did he send you?
总督 更有可能的情况是
It is more likely, governor,
这些人都是恶棍 他们是来示♥威♥的
that these men are rogues, come to show their manliness,
在我们的地盘上偷东西以证明他们比我们强
to show they are better than us by stealing into the town.
不 你说
No, you!
你们在等待时机 对吧
You're waiting, aren't you?
等待时机袭击我们
Preparing for a time when you can attack us.
我们有谁能和俘虏谈话
Who do we have can talk to the captive?
塞拉斯
Silas.
你要种玉米还是烟草
You gonna plant corn and tobacco?
都种 先生
Both, sir.
烟草占大部分
Mostly tobacco.
第一年种三英亩还是四英亩
Three, four acres your first year?
我想种十英亩 先生
I was hoping to work ten acres, sir.
你打算雇人吗
You thinking of taking on men?
不了 雇不起 先生
Nah, can't afford that, sir.
我和派伯自己种
Me and pepper will tend to the fields.
我也不怕干农活
I ain't afraid of land work.
你们要种好这一小片地
It will take you years
就得花上好几年
to farm just a portion of this plot.
所以我觉得 我们可以交换
So I thought we could trade.
我给你几个人
I'll let you have some of my men
你给我点土地
and you give me a piece of your land.
五十英亩差不多
I'm thinking about 50 acres.
我们盼了很久才拿到属于自己的土地
We waited a long time for our own piece of ground.
我们不想放弃
We ain't keen to give it up.
你哥死了 你们就两份地了
You've got two plots since your brother died.
你知道的 沙罗
There's sense in my proposal,
我的提议公平合理
and you know it, sharrow.
他来者不善
He is not here to help us.
他想要的不止五十英亩
50 acres will never satisfy him.
他肯定想要更多
He'll always want more.
可他说得也没错 爱丽丝
But it's as he said, Alice.
地要有人种
We need to work the land.
他对你还是一副颐指气使的样子
He treats you as if he's still your master.
你已经不是他的长工了
You aren't tenured to him no more.
你自己有种植园 他也有
You have a plantation, and so does he.
如果现在让步 他会一直欺负你
If you submit to him now, he will always master you.
塞拉斯 塞拉斯
Silas, Silas.
总督耶德利叫你过去 塞拉斯
Governor yeardley says you are to come now, Silas.
他们抓了俘虏
They have a captive, a pamunkey.
是帕蒙基人 还有武器
And he has a weapon.
好吧
All right.
我很感激您的好心 马辛杰先生
I am grateful for your offer, master massinger, sir,
但我不想接受
but it's not what I want.
快走 小子
Come on, lad!
你来这里多久了 默西
How long have you been here, mercy?
我不会算时间 夫人
I ain't so good with months and years, ma'am.
我只知道一天结束了
What I do is, I have one day,
另一天就开始了
and when that is finished, I have another day.
但你应该很清楚
But you've been here long enough to know
印第安人之前的袭击吧
previous attacks by Indians?
他们以杀人著称 夫人
They been known to kill folk, ma'am.
所以我一看到他们
That's why when I seen them,
我就使出了全身力气
I clutched onto you with the mightiest clutch
抱住了您
that I could clutch.
或许你能给我讲讲 雷德先生
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表