剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
我哭着求他住手 可他根本就不会心软
and I cried for him to stop, but he has no mercy in him.
我觉得要是我不就范
I think he would have beaten the life out of me if I had
他会打死我的
not surrendered to him.
我去阉了那个杂种
I will knee his balls up out of his throat.
不 维里蒂 别去
no, verity. No.
嘿
hey!
在船上时 管理人不是说
Didn't the agent on the ship say we were to report our
如果遇上麻烦就找他们吗
troubles to him?
如果这片殖民地的规矩
if the rules in this colony say you can have your face
规定一个人能因为诽谤被钉耳朵
hammered to a post for blaspheming, then a man will
那就能因为强♥奸♥罪绞死男人
hang for raping a woman.
来 过来
come here, come here.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
请原谅
excuse me.
既然你是乔治先生的亲信
if you are to work closely with sir George,
如果你请他陪你一路走过红地毯
would it not be a gesture of your devotion to him if you
那不是最能显示你的衷心吗
invite him to accompany you up the aisle?
我不能为了讨好总督
I could not cast Christopher aside simply to flatter
就冷落克里斯托弗
the governor.
如果克里斯托弗真是那么好的朋友
if Christopher was such a Valiant friend, then he'd
他就会主动退让
volunteer to step aside.
我不想强求他
I would not so much as ask him.
失陪了
excuse me.
塞缪尔
Samuel.
我头晕 我们能进去吗
I believe I feel rather faint. Might we go home?
我觉得好虚弱
there's such a weakness about me.
杰西琳 杰西琳
Jocelyn. Jocelyn.
天哪 夫人
heavens! Ma'am!
她会死吗 先生
is she withering, sir?
你可以在外面等 谢谢 默西
you can wait outside now. Thank you, mercy.
我就在门外 夫人
I shall be just beyond that door, ma'am, and I shall be
我会为您祈祷的
on my knees a-prayin'.
你以前像这样晕倒过吗
have you been taken by this manner of frailty before?
你应该就是
I believe you are to be groomsman to Samuel
塞缪尔的伴郎吧
at our wedding.
那是我满心期待的荣幸
an honor I am anticipating with great excitement.
其实我想和你谈谈 佩斯林医生
there have been a turn of events I wished to discuss
当然 你不介意的话
with you, Dr. priestly, if you'd be so kind.
我来的时候和乔治耶德利同路
I traveled here with sir George yeardley.
他那么好的人 可遇而不可求
a more benevolent man you could not wish to encounter.
他很器重我未婚夫
he's taken most kindly to my betrothed.
谁让他那么优秀呢
who can blame him?
真高兴你能理解
I am so pleased that you appreciate what this means,
并能同意我的恳求
that you are receptive to my entreaty.
其实我没太听懂你的恳求是什么
i'm not sure I yet follow your entreaty.
我希望你能了解
well, I had hoped you'd be gentleman enough to intuit
我们的为难处境
our predicament.
因为情况有变
Because of the change of circumstances,
我们希望你能稍作让步
We wish that you step aside.
塞缪尔 他想让乔治先生
Samuel would like to pay sir George the compliment
当他的伴郎
of inviting him to serve as groomsman.
啊
Ah.
伍德伯里小姐 我很好奇
mistress woodbryg, i'm curious as to why
塞缪尔为什么不自己跟我说
Samuel himself does not make this petition?
他太绅士了 不好意思说
well, he's too much of a gentleman to ask you.
或许也不好意思想吧
or perhaps to even think it.
在我答应把自己卖♥♥到这里来的时候
I knew what I was accepting when my passage
就已经做好了心理准备
out here was paid--
嫁给一个自己从没见过的男人
to marry a man i'd never set eyes on before.
我在码头看见你的时候 塞拉斯
but when I found you on that wharf, Silas,
你又给了我希望
that changed everything.
我从没见过你这么美的女人
I ain't never seen such a beautiful face before.
也不知道有像你这么善良的人 爱丽丝
I ain't ever known such a precious soul as yours, Alice.
可是造化弄人 我们有缘无分
but the stars, they aren't in our favor.
他们不是 他们不可能
they aren't. They can't be.
我们去河上游找印第安人换玉米
We'll go upriver.
镇里也可以换啊
But we can trade for corn in the town.
我不想要镇里的玉米
Don't want the corn in town.
嗯 亨利 我们还有这么多地要除草 还要盖房♥
Well, we've got so much land to clear, Henry, a shelter to build.
我不明白为什么非要印第安人的玉米...
I don't possibly understand why you could think the Indian corn--
你不用明白
I don't ask you to understand.
听我的就行
I'm asking you to obey.
每人一百英亩
100 acres each.
那是一大♥片♥土地
that's a lot of land.
你从马辛杰先生那借了钱
You've taken on a debt, sharrow, from master massinger
买♥♥下了你那漂亮老婆
to purchase your fine wife.
我会还的
It will be paid.
干苦力 你同意的
In labor. That's what you agreed.
我会还的
It'll be paid.
一百英亩…就够你们沙罗家忙活了
100 hundred acres is... more than enough for you sharrows to work.
把你弟弟的那份地
give your brother's share to master massinger, and your debt
给马辛杰先生抵债吧
will be cleared.
我们盼了十二年才盼到土地 日夜辛苦才换来的
we've waited 12 years for this, worked every day for it.
我不会为了一个女人放弃土地
I'll not give an acre up for a woman.
欠债还钱 天经地义 沙罗
your debt is called in, sharrow.
去找书♥记♥官过户土地吧
you'll go to the recorder and transfer the land, or the law
否则就法庭上见
will have the final say in the matter.
维里蒂·布里奇斯
verity Bridges?
不 我叫阿比盖尔·莱特福德
no, my name is Abigail lightfoot.
你想坐船回英国
ah, were you thinking about taking the ship back to england?
我转了一圈
I had a look at this place,
发现这地方不适合我
and I decided it's not for me.
这里天空太大了
There's too much...Sky.
这么大的天空会让女孩子迷失自我的
A lass might lose herself beneath so much sky.
你要是回去
是我赎你出来的
也就是说 你是我的
That means you're mine.
你得留下 嫁给我
You'll stay and be married. Come on.
或许我可以留下 但不嫁给你
And perhaps I might stay and not be married?
哈 哈 现在
Ha ha! Now.
你那封信
建议我们送女仆过来当妻子的信
suggesting we send maids out here for marrying...
非常及时
Most timely.
谢谢 总督
Thank you, governor.
所以我们的董事们
你的提议 我对弗吉尼亚公♥司♥暗示
favorably, I implied to the Virginia company that it was,
其实那是我自己的想法
in fact, my own notion.
我明白
I see.
我的前任阿格尔
雷德维克元帅继任总督
should follow him as governor.
是我说服公♥司♥任命我担任此职
I managed to persuade the company to appoint me.
所以会有憎恨 会有抵抗, 我想让你帮我
So I want you to report to me everything that redwick
监视
你想让我…给你当间谍 总督
You wish me to spy for you, governor?
说好听点 是的
That's as good a word as any.
听说你老婆病了
I heard your wife is sick.
可能是旅途劳顿吧 先生
Perhaps it is the toll of the voyage, sir.
那我不耽误你了
Then I won't keep you.
你是我在这里的耳目 塞缪尔
You are my eyes and ears here, Samuel.
他们在装火枪和火♥药♥
They're loading muskets and powder because we're going
因为我们要去印第安人的地盘
into Indian territory.
双方时有冲突
但我知道肯定不是玉米的事
but I know it's not for corn.
塞拉斯 你在路上的时候
告诉他 我不想嫁给他
Tell him I refuse to marry him.
这是已经定了的事
That is what was agreed.
他借了债 他是老大
He took on the debt. He's the oldest.
如果可能...
If it was possible--
哦 当然可能
oh, it has to be possible!
爱丽丝
Alice.
爱丽丝
Alice.
嘿 怎么了 你怎么了
Hey. What-- what is it?
怎么了
What?
他跟我到了这里
He followed me here.
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表