剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
詹姆斯敦
第一季 第五集
塞拉斯 塞拉斯
Silas! Silas!
我必须去找他 爱丽丝
I must go to find him, Alice.
以前我没当好弟弟
I must be the brother to him now
现在我必须去
that I failed to be.
你会看到我是对的
You'll see that i'm right.
我爱你 我会回来的
I love you. I'll be back.
那孩子已经死了 维里蒂
The boy's dead, verity.
原因和我们这里所有的病态一样
Eh, the cause of it is the cause of all our ills here--
那就是他们当权
is them in charge.
别再想了 啊
So just leave it be, huh?
我去吃早饭了
And I'm ready for me breakfast.
走吧
Come on.
弗吉尼亚 1619年
捡起来
Pick it up.
你看到了
You see it there.
捡起来就能让我高兴
It pleases me that you should pick it up.
迟到的服从和抵抗一样无礼
Obedience delayed is as insolent as defiance.
我不计较了 下不为例
I will let it pass this time.
亨利还活着
Henry was out there,
不管我发现还是没发现
whether I discovered that news or not.
你知道了不是更好吗
In't it better that you know it?
我这不也是为了你好吗
In't I done you a service?
你自己这么说服自己的
Is that what you tell yourself?
你就靠这个才能睡踏实吗 詹姆斯·雷德
Is that what helps you to sleep at night, James read?
我睡得很好
Oh, I sleep fine.
又不是我看着我哥死的
It weren't me left my brother out there for dead.
如果你觉得会有人认为你是个
If you believe that anyone sees you
公正的人 那你就错了
as a man of justice, you are mistaken.
你的嫉妒就刻在你脸上
Your jealousy is cut across your face
全世界都能看到
like a scar for all the world to see.
你不知道真正的挚爱
Do you not know true devotion
就站在你面前
when it's stood looking at you?
为什么你就是看不到
Why can't you see it?
我只想让你哪怕承认一次
All I want is for you to admit one time
你面前的我 是个值得尊重的人
that I stand before you as a respectable man.
塞拉斯就没因为他哥丢下你
Hasn't Silas chosen his brother over you?
鲁特夫人
Mistress rutter.
耶德利夫人
Lady yeardley.
我看到你和秘♥书♥长♥了
I witnessed your encounter with the secretary.
我们谦逊的时候 上帝就在身边
God is close beside us when we act with humility.
所以才能有这样的和平
That is why it brings us such peace.
我确实从和佛伦先生的冲突中 学到了很多 夫人
I did benefit from my bout with master farlow, ma'am.
维里蒂 这是一年中最好的时光
Verity, this is the most wondrous portion of the year.
在基♥督♥历中 圣约翰节
In the Christian calendar, St. John's Eve
是个值得庆祝的日子
is a time of celebrations
也是感知我们
and an opportunity to see that our holy father
在天圣父神佑的机会
wishes only joy for us.
您是说夏至日 夫人
Do you mean the-- the summer solstice, ma'am?
那是异教节日 维里蒂
That is a pagan festivity, verity.
我们的节日是神圣的节日
Ours is godly.
篝火 宴会和欢庆
Bonfires, feasting, and merry making.
你们喜欢乡村舞吗 维里蒂
Do you care for country dancing, verity?
我喜欢 夫人
I do, your ladyship.
我从没跳过 但我比什么都喜欢
I never danced, but I do love it more'n anything.
太喜欢了
Anything!
我真的很感激生命中意外的赐予
Well, I surely do appreciate life's unexpected profits.
或许你们能帮我
Perhaps you would care to help me
一起做些准备工作
with the preparations.
谢谢
Thank you.
我太荣幸了
I would be proud to.
我从没这么高兴过
I ain't never been so happy.
真的 跳舞 宴会
Never. Dancing, feasting.
这世界真美好
In't this world so kind?
今天是有史以来最开心的日子
Today is the most heavenly day ever there was.
面包 啤酒 奶酪都在篝火上飞舞
Bread and beer-- and cheeses leaping over bonfires.
默西 你在念叨什么呢
Mercy, what are you babbling about?
小伙子 夫人
Boys, ma'am.
我是说小伙子们在篝火上跳舞
I meant to say boys leaping over bonfires.
我太激动了
I'm just so excited.
我太激动了 默西
The cheese is for eating. Mercy.
圣约翰节夏至日 夫人
St. John's summer solstice Eve, ma'am.
还有什么比乳臭未干的小伙子
Is there anything more humdrum
围着篝火跳舞更单调的事
than hedge-born lads leaping over bonfires?
耶德利夫人负责筹划呢
Well, lady yeardley's making such plans,
她正在找志愿者
and she's gathering volunteers.
哦
Oh.
我要一直跳乡村舞
I shall dance a country dance
跳到走不动路
until my legs fall off.
我有个礼物给你
I have a gift for you.
嗯
Hmm?
飞边和飞边铁
A ruff and a ruff iron?
你从哪里弄到的
Where did you find such as them?
你喜欢吗
Do you like them?
绅士的东西
They're gentlemen's things.
这里又没那么多绅士
There in't too many gentlemen about here.
你从哪儿弄到的
Where'd you get 'em from?
你偷来的
Did you thieve 'em?
哦 哈
Ohh! Ha!
你穿戴起来不是要迷死人了 梅瑞德斯·鲁特
In't you a rare cheese dressed up all fine, Meredith rutter!
为什么只有富贵的人能打扮自己
Why should only the precious born beautify themselves?
我要是戴着这个
If I show my face outside this door
偷来的飞边出去
wearing a stolen ruff, I will be hanged
立刻就会被绞死
that same day.
我
I--
佛伦秘♥书♥长♥的
they're secretary farlow's.
过来 听我说 女人
Come here. Listen to me, woman.
好好听着
Listen to me.
不能再偷了
No more thieving.
听到了吗
Do you hear me?
不能再偷了
No more thieving.
听到了
I hear you.
维里蒂 要是从河上游回来的是亨利
Verity, what if it's Henry comes down that river,
不是塞拉斯怎么办
not Silas?
现在你因为这个睡不着觉了
Now there's a thought to Rob you of sleep.
我没办法不去想
It's on me the whole day.
我可能一抬头 他就在那儿
I might lift my head, and he's there.
你得准备一个武器
You need a weapon.
你说什么
What do you mean?
我说 如果他敢靠近你
I mean, if he ever comes close to you,
你就杀了他
you kill him.
不
别这样
放我回我的船上去
亲爱的耶德利夫人
Dear lady yeardley, would you permit me
我能帮忙吗
to be of assistance?
我很喜欢圣约翰节
I do so relish the gaiety of St. John's Eve.
小伙子们围着篝火起舞
Boys leaping over bonfires.
快乐无比
Heavenly.
来 正好我新学的刺绣手艺
Here. Let me put my newly acquired
能派得上用场
stitching skills to good use.
太好了
What a delight!
我今天心里觉得很安宁
I feel such a tender spirit about me today.
可能是孤独让我脾性大变
I have been so lonely here.
我相信这影响了我的天性
I believe it's affected my nature.
我丈夫很器重塞缪尔的
My husband is so very fond of Samuel.
对 为此我也很高兴
Yes. It does please me so.
我们最大的愿望是
Our greatest hope was that you would bring
你能给予这位让人青睐的男士
a man of such endearing merit
他应得的满足和幸福
the contentment that he deserves.
我也这么希望
'tis my wish, too.
作为年轻的妻子 卡斯特尔夫人
Being such a young wife, mistress castell,
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表