剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
The varlet has taken it from you.
亨利·沙罗还活着
Henry sharrow is still alive.
不可能
No, isn't possible.
我看到的
I saw my brother.
他浑身是火 那样没人能活下来
He was bound in flames. No man could live through that.
我跟阿伯马吐克部落的人谈过了
Well, I spoke to the appomattuck,
是他们找到了他
and they found him,
收留并治好了他
took him in till he recovered.
那他为什么不回来
Then why has he not come back to us?
印第安人还说
The Indians told me
亨利去了瀑布外的高地
that Henry's gone to the uplands past the falls.
为什么还要铁匠
Why does it take the blacksmith
去查清你哥还活着 沙罗
to discover your brother is still living, sharrow?
我看到他死了
I saw a dead man.
你明知不能 却占了他的土地 啊
You've had his land, though, haven't you, eh?
占了他的土地和他的女人
Had his land... and his woman.
真的是意外吗 塞拉斯·沙罗 嗯
Was this truly an accident, Silas sharrow, huh?
亨利在的话 他会自己说出真♥相♥
If Henry was here, he would tell you as much himself.
那你为了自己的清白
Then, if you are to clear your name,
是不是该去找他
shouldn't you seek to find him?
换作是我,我会去的
If it was my brother, that's what I'd do.
不 塞拉斯 你不能去
No, no, no, Silas. You cannot go.
亨利·沙罗孤身一人
Henry sharrow is out there alone.
你不关心他发生了什么
Don't you care to find out what has happened to him?
对不起 你们这些人
I'm sorry. When have any of you men
什么时候都不知道体恤一下沙罗家
ever been concerned for the sharrows?
突然之间 你们都知道我丈夫该怎么做了
Why should you suddenly tell my husband what he must do?
别管我们的事 不用你们管
Now, you leave us alone, all of you.
他们怎么能责怪你 他们想让你
What can they claim against you?
去荒郊野外找
They want you to go off into the wilds
找遍整个弗吉尼亚
and search the whole of Virginia.
你现在有种植园要管
You have a plantation to care for now.
有老婆要管
You have a wife to care for now.
大家都知道去也没用
People will know it makes no sense.
你先别管了 塞拉斯 你不要再管了
So you should leave it be, Silas. You should just leave it be.
别说了 别说了
Stop it. Stop it. Stop it.
不用管我了
Just leave me be.
不用管我
Leave me be.
你已经嫁给塞拉斯了 爱丽丝
You're married to Silas now, Alice.
亨利他能怎么样
What can Henry do?
我是担心 他知道我们结婚了
I fear for what he'll do to Silas
会对塞拉斯不利
when he learns that we're wed.
夫人 你怎么了
Ma'am, what is it?
特普拉斯·耶德利知道了
Temperance yeardley knows.
她知道什么了
What does she know?
我毒死了一个人
That I poisoned a man.
夫人 我保证 不是我说的
Ma'am, I promise I did not say one word.
我不会说出去的
I would not.
她给她牛津郡的表姐写信了
She's written to her cousin in Oxfordshire.
她就说了这么多
She told me as much.
她写信去问我的身世了
So she can seek out information about my life there.
那就是说 她还不知道
Well, surely that means she does not know.
她起疑心了
She suspects.
等船一到 我必须拿到那封信
When that ship comes in, I must get that letter,
在那之前 我必须做点什么
and until then, I must do something.
我不知道做什么
I don't know what.
也许是唤起
Something to gain the pity
特普拉斯·耶德利的同情心什么的
of temperance yeardley.
夫人 那些民兵 我怕他们会做出什么事
Ma'am, the militia men, I fear what they might do.
维里蒂 进来吧
Verity, come here.
谁告诉你的
Who told you this?
先生 我只是想来提醒你们一下
Sir, I'm only here to warn you.
你们在船上都对我很好
You were both kind to me on the ship.
会有流血牺牲
Trouble and blood.
民兵想发起暴♥动♥
The militia are intent on mutiny
有人告诉我的
is what I was told.
是贝利吧 在镇里开枪的那个
Is it Bailey, the man who fired his pistol in town?
先生 他只是个孩子
Sir, he's little more than a boy.
谢谢你 维里蒂
Thank you, verity.
先生 我...
Sir, I...
我担心他们想攻击的对象是您
I fear it is you they intend to turn against.
你不会反叛的 贝利
You ain't no rebel, Bailey.
你不是那样的人
It isn't in you.
你为什么要这么做
So, why are you so intent on this?
我的名字会被人铭记
My name will be remembered,
在这个镇里传颂 在这个世界传颂
marked on this town, this world.
你是这么想的
Is that what you believe?
手握火枪的南森·贝利 是条汉子
"Nathan Bailey, something of a man...
天黑以后别出来
With a musket in his hand."
你谁都不是
Don't be about after darkness falls.
只是个英俊 害羞的小伙子
You ain't nothing but a sweet, shy...Boy.
我只摸一下你的头
Pass my hand across your head.
呣 像大姐姐一样
Hmm? Fondly, as a sister might.
你就脸红了
Your face flushes.
贝利 你爱过哪个女孩吗
Bailey, did you ever love a girl?
你还要活着亲吻你的爱人
Because a lover's true kiss is worth living for.
还会来很多女人 贝利
There's women coming here, Bailey,
很多
plenty of them,
漂亮的女孩都想要
beautiful girls wanting kisses
你这样的俊小伙亲吻她们
off handsome men like you.
来不及了
It's too late.
怎么会 贝利
How is it? Bailey.
怎么会来不及了
How is it too late?
因为我曾听过一首歌♥谣
Because I heard a ballad once...
它把我变成了战士
And it made a soldier of me.
我不能干等着他们来
I won't wait for them to come to me.
我要去见他们
I'll go and meet them.
先生 你太用力
Sir, if you exert yourself too soon,
会让刀口裂开的
You will open up the wound.
他们是带着武器的士兵
They're soldiers with weapons.
我知道这种事情的后果
I know only too well what can become of this.
我知道怎么对付他们
I will use what works best with such men.
先生
Sir...
战士们
Soldiers respect nothing more...
只敬重军人
Than a military man.
还有什么比死在战士们手里
Is there a better way for a man to die
更荣耀的死法
than at the hand of men-at-arms?
我和你们一样 是个战士
I am a fighting man, like you.
我是西班牙和
I saw battle against the Spanish in the Netherlands
荷兰战争的步兵
as a foot soldier.
那时候留下的伤疤
It is a wound from that time
让我到现在都没办法和你们说话
that has stopped me from talking to you until now.
我们一样 还是不一样
So, we are the same, are we not?
我是你们当中的一员
I am one of you.
我穿过军装 效忠过上帝和这个国家
I wore the uniform to serve god and country,
现在 我是弗吉尼亚殖民地的总督
and now I am the governor of the colony of Virginia,
受国王封爵和信任
knighted and trusted by our king,
我官位至此
and I have this office
因为我曾表过我的赤忱衷心
because I showed obedience and loyalty.
你们
And you...
都是好样的 你们每个人都是
Good men, every one of you.
杰夫斯 戴耶
Jeffers, dyer...
斯塔布斯
Stubbs...
贝利
Bailey.
贝利
Bailey.
我曾和你们一样
I was like you,
年轻的战士 在异国的土地上
a boy soldier in a foreign land,
不知道何去何从 直到一名优秀的上校
no way to see how I might prosper,
看到了我和你们一样燃烧着的热血
until a good captain saw in me what I see in you.
弗吉尼亚总督的私人卫士
Suppose I was to offer you a position of authority,
我给你们提供官位怎么样
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表