剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表
谁和马辛杰为敌 谁就是傻子
It's a fool who stands against massinger.
如果是因为害怕 你不敢告诉我
If I thought it was fear stopped you telling me
马辛杰的事也就算了 我可能会原谅你
what you know about massinger, I might forgive you,
但维里蒂说你什么都不怕
but verity says you're afraid of nothing.
你以为你了解这地方吗 女人
Do you think you know this place, woman?
别管了 行吗
Let it be, will you?
我知道像你这样顶天立地的男人
I know that if a true man such as you hides his head
本来可以施以援手 却要袖手旁观
when he could save a life, it will be a torment to him.
我不欠塞拉斯·沙罗的 也不欠你的
I owe no debt to Silas sharrow or to you.
你会受自己灵魂谴责的 詹姆斯·雷德 不是我
It's your own soul will curse you, James read, not me.
我觉得我们的新总督 去会见帕蒙基酋长
It seems to me that such a momentous encounter--
是个难忘的伟大时刻
our new governor confronting the pamunkey chief--
这样的时刻不应该载入史册吗
ought the occasion not be properly recorded?
我对这些事能有什么见识
What do I know of such things?
塞缪尔当然要一起去了
Of course Samuel must accompany us on the trip.
他好像很抵触
He seems strangely resistant.
恐怕您要劝劝他了
I fear you must persuade him.
我一定会让他听我的
I will insist he's by my side.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过您不会告诉他
But you will not tell him
我来见过您吧
that I spoke with you about it.
他对我的支持
He's rather over-sensitive
非常介怀
of my support of him.
妻子不为丈夫说话
If a wife cannot speak up for her husband,
又能指望谁呢
then who can?
能允许我告诉我们的总督
Am I allowed to tell our governor that he
他是最可爱最可敬的人吗
is a dear, darling man?
而且还很英俊
And handsome, too.
我丈夫好像对你很着迷
You seem to have captivated my husband,
卡斯特尔夫人
mistress castell.
女人要赢得男人青睐
It is not so difficult
并不是那么难 耶德利夫人
for a woman to seize a man's attention, lady yeardley,
只要她有点才能就行
if she has the capability.
你脸上有土
You have dirt on your face.
来 我帮你
Here. Allow me.
好了 才刚刚开始而已
There. That's a start.
你见过耶德利总督了
You spoke with governor yeardley,
是吧 杰西琳
didn't you, Jocelyn?
嗯,我一直看到他
Well, I see him all the time.
我们住的定居地这么小
It's such a small community we live in.
你去说服他
You went to persuade him to take me to the meeting
带我去见帕蒙基
with the pamunkey.
你这样说话
Your voice fills my heart with fright
让我觉得好害怕
when you speak to me that way.
温柔一点好吗 亲爱的
Please be more gentle, my darling.
回答我 -亲爱的
Answer me. - My darling.
您外出穿的罩衣已经准备好了 先生
Your best tunic is pressed for your journey, sir.
您会是印第安人
You will be the most pleasingly dressed man
见过的最帅的人
an Indian ever set his eyes on.
我怎么才能让你不这样
What can I do to make you stop?
主人对这件罩衣不满意吗 夫人
Is the master unhappy with his tunic, ma'am?
马辛杰有个手下
There was a lad who worked for massinger
叫多诺万·汉布尔
called Donovan hamble.
是个小混混
He was a rag of a lad.
很少有人喜欢他
It wasn't easy to like him.
他是马辛杰的鞭刑行刑手
He was a whipping post for massinger.
火枪丢了的时候
When the musket was stolen,
汉布尔也不见了
hamble disappeared soon after.
所以不得不怀疑是他偷的武器
So you have to suppose he stole the weapon.
他后来怎么样了
What happened to him?
知道马辛杰的人都能想象得到
Any man who knows massinger can picture it.
他用鞭子把那孩子
He lashed that boy
活活抽死了
till there was nothing left of him.
你怎么知道的 詹姆斯
How do you know this, James?
我想说的都说完了
I've said all I want to say.
可这对救出塞拉斯没有用 不是吗
But that won't set Silas free, will it?
我知道的都告诉你了
But I've told you what I know.
还有谁知道 不可能只有你一个人
But who else knows? You can't be the only one.
没人知道
No one knows.
我说这些是为了帮你
I'm saying this to help you,
别再问我了
but don't ask me no more.
没别人知道 说明你当时在场
Well, if no one else knows, that means you were there.
你就不能别管吗
Why won't you let it be?
因为我爱塞拉斯
Because I love Silas.
我看到马辛杰埋了他
I saw massinger Bury that lad.
埋哪儿了
Where?
别想让我告诉你
You won't make me tell you that.
我对你表示了我的真心 现在我们两清了
I proved myself to you, and now we are done.
塞缪尔
Samuel...
你早上带我
You must take me
去见那个俘虏
to see the captive in the morning.
为什么要见他
Why would you want that?
塞拉斯
Silas.
我没偷过马辛杰的火枪 先生
I didn't steal master massinger's musket, sir.
马辛杰会提供
Massinger will have to provide evidence
你偷了武器的证据 塞拉斯
that you took the weapon, Silas.
来到定居地 他就知道
To come into the settlement, he must know he
会被抓 会被杀死
might well be caught and killed.
为什么还要这么做
Why would he do such a thing?
追逐荣誉的路上没有鲁莽之说
It is not reckless to seek honor,
为了胜过这些人
to outwit these men.
对于帕蒙基人而言
For a pamunkey,
铁器给他们带来了
such things as iron hoes
极大的社会进步
bring them great social advancement.
这个人 是我丈夫
This man--my husband-- this is the man
就是他促成放你回家的事
who has arranged to have you taken home.
杰西琳 你想干什么
Jocelyn, what are you doing?
夫人 这个我不能告诉他
Ma'am, I cannot tell him that.
就是这个人
This is the man.
告诉他
Tell him.
塞缪尔那么谦卑
Samuel is so modest.
我不帮他的话 他又怎么会为自己争取
How will he ever advance unless I promote his endeavors?
耶德利夫人 早上好
Lady yeardley, good morning.
你是从牛津郡的班伯里来的
You are from banbury, in Oxfordshire,
对吧 卡斯特尔夫人
aren't you, mistress castell?
差不多吧
Somewhere near there, yes.
失陪了 耶德利夫人
Excuse me, lady yeardley.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.
你在干什么 女人
What are you doing, woman?
你在找什么
What you looking for?
多诺万·汉布尔
Donovan hamble.
你知道我为什么在找他
You know why I'm looking for him.
你知道他为什么不见了
You know why he disappeared.
我会一直挖下去 直到找到他为止
I will dig until I find him.
都回去工作 快点
Get back to work, you.
回去
Get in there!
那边 船停在那边
There. Land the boat there.
我一直不喜欢黑暗
I never liked the darkness,
男人都走了
but with the menfolk gone,
这里就更黑暗了
the darkness is darker.
真希望没那么多黑夜
I wish there weren't so much night.
为什么就不能多点白天
Why can't there be more day?
黑暗中很多东西都看不到
Darkness is so full of things that aren't there
但却真实存在
and some that are there.
默西 你去帮我请佩斯林医生来
Mercy, you must fetch Dr. Priestly for me.
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
您 您是说现在吗 夫人
D--do you mean now, ma'am?
告诉他 卡斯特尔夫人身体不舒服
Tell him mistress castell needs his attention.
是
Yes.
克里斯托弗
Christopher.
剧集 | 詹姆斯敦(2017) | 导航列表