剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
够了
Enough!
你们破坏了这项审判的庄严目的
You undermine the solemn purpose of this undertaking.
继续审判盖齐老太太吧
Let us stay focused on Old Mistress Gadge.
没错 我提议我们秘密进行这项审判吧
Indeed. I move we continue this trial in private.
我同意
I agree.
那样也好 因为对被告的测试
Perhaps it is just as well, for the testing of the accused
不适合胆小鬼看
is not for the faint-hearted.
那是什么
What's that?
休庭
Court dismissed.
你们自找的
Well, you brought it on yourselves.
这些是用在拇指或脚趾上的吗
So these could be used on thumbs or toes?
-没错 大人 -非常多用
- That is correct, your honour. - Most versatile.
-那这个... -叫梨器
- And this... - The pear.
可以插入到
It can be inserted into
任何洞里 然后撑到让人极度...
any orifice and expanded to the point of...
兴奋
ecstasy.
-痛苦 -痛苦 对
- ..Agony. - Agony, yes.
但我更偏爱用针扎
But my preferred method is pricking.
把她的背露出来
Lay bare her back.
有必要的话 把衣服剪掉 让她别动
Cut the cloth, if need be, and hold her still.
求求你手下留情 这件上衣是别人送的
Please, have mercy. This top was a present.
我小心脱下来就好 没必要毁了这衣服
Let me but take it off carefully. There's no need to ruin it!
魔鬼也许已将他的印记留在你身上
The devil may have laid his mark upon you.
现在由我们来找到
It is for us to discover it.
我搞清楚一点 如果她流血了 她就是女巫吗
Just to be clear, if she bleeds, she is a witch?
-不 恰恰相反 -流血了就说明不是
- No, quite the opposite. - If she bleeds she is not a witch?
也不一定 魔鬼的标记也许被藏起来了
Not necessarily. The devil's mark may be well hidden.
所以我们就得一直扎她 直到她不再流血
Then we must keep pricking her till she do stop bleeding,
那时候或许 我们就能知道
at which time we will know that
她是不是女巫了
she is or is not a witch, possibly.
-没错 -明白了 开始吧
- Correct. - All is clear. Proceed.
莎拉 我不是你的母亲吗
Sarah, am I not still your mother?
可怜可怜我吧
Have mercy on me.
-汤玛斯 求你了 -我们看到什么心里有数
- Thomas, please? - We know what we saw.
晚上那么黑 可能是任何人
It was dark. It could have been anyone.
也可能是魔鬼
Or anything!
而且阁楼对我们很有用 莎拉
Besides, the attic room would serve us well, Sarah.
不然我们在哪里晾床单 床单那么大
Where else are we to dry the sheets? They're big.
-快住手吧 -怎么了 莎拉·纳特
- Oh, please stop! - What is it, Sarah Nutter?
不正是你想进行这些可怕测试的吗
Did you not expect horrors such as these to unfold?
我们可能搞错了
We may have been mistook.
可能是阴影 破晓时的错觉
Perhaps it was a shadow, a trick of the twilight.
-你在撒谎 纳特太太 -没有
- You lie, Goody Nutter. - No!
-真♥相♥是我们根本不知道我们看到了什么 -莎拉
- The truth is we don't know what we saw. - Sarah!
你老去拜访的夜间恶魔是谁 梦淫妖吗
Who is this night-time fiend that you so visit? An incubus?
别西卜吗 叫什么名字
Beelzebub? What was his name?
是他
It was him!
理查德·双鞋
Richard Two-Shoes.
补鞋匠理查德·双鞋
Richard Two-Shoes the cobbler.
她撒谎 她在撒谎 大人
She lies. She lies, your worship!
接着扎她
Prick her again.
我真的偶尔会在夜里见他
I did meet sometimes with him after dark.
他付我一先令口♥交♥一次 我就做了
He would pay me a shilling a suck, and I would do it!
-真的吗 理查德 -不是的 大人 我发誓
- Is this true, Richard? - No, sir, I swear it.
我夜里从不出门 我老婆可以证明
I do not stir out after dark, my wife will vouch for it.
很好 我们就查个水落石出
Very well. We will get to the bottom of this.
传唤双鞋太太
Call forth Goody Two-Shoes.
理查德·双鞋
Richard Two-Shoes,
你曾多个夜里跟这个邪恶老巫婆在一起过吗
have you spent night after night with this vile hag?
是的 大人
Yes, your worship.
但她是我老婆 这是合法的 不是吗
But she's my wife and 'tis the law, is it not?
我们指的是盖齐老太太
We were referring to Old Mistress Gadge.
你跟她有过几次夜间会面 是否属实
Is it true you've had several night-time meetings with her?
不是的 大人 我以我孩子的眼睛发誓
No, sir. On the eyes of my children I swear it.
我们那样不是因为爱 双鞋太太
'Twas not for love, Goody Two-Shoes.
只是为了付我女婿的房♥租
'Twas done only to pay my son-in-law rent.
他高♥潮♥射出来的时候
He would always cry your name when he did climax
喊的都是你的名字
and throw out his curdle.
为供法庭记录 双鞋太太 你可对此略感安慰
For the court records, is that of any comfort, Goody Two-Shoes?
他喜欢我的嘴巴 他不喜欢你的牙齿
He spoke fondly of my mouth. He liked not your teeth
说把他的肉♥棒♥放进去 就跟一盒钉子在扎他一样
and said they were like a box of nails should he put in his rod.
我可没说过
I never said that!
我老婆的吸力堪比蚂蟥
My wife can suck like a leech.
给他们看看 瑞秋
Show them, Rachel. Show
给安德鲁大人看看你的嘴巴有多神奇
Sir Andrew what miracles your mouth can work.
那就没必要了
That will not be necessary.
快说吧 双鞋先生
Come, come, Mr Two-Shoes.
如果你不承认
The old woman's life hangs
这个老妇人便命悬一线
in the balance if you do not confess it.
理查德 求你了
Richard. Please?
他们会烧死我的
They will burn me else.
我没让你快乐吗
Did I not bring you pleasure?
从来没有
Never.
我从没见在夜里见她
I had no such meetings.
派克法官 我提议休庭
Justice Pike, I move to adjourn the court
明早再继续审
and continue afresh in the morning.
我们今晚将动用热油等其他方法
We will apply hot oil and other methods overnight
让这老妇好好回想起她的恶行
to freshen the old woman's recollection of events.
很好 明早8点 我会到我的议事厅
Very well. Till 8am tomorrow. I will to my chambers.
我还是放回去吧
I'll just put that back.
火炉里有更多恶魔和魔鬼 沃伦先生
Yet more imps and devils in the fireplace, Mr Warren.
邪恶可从任何地方窥见
Evil can be found peeping from anywhere,
克拉克先生 这你也清楚
Mr Clarke, as you well know.
但你毫不在乎那个老妇吗
But care you not for this old woman?
非常明显
'Tis plain as day the
是纳特一家想把她从家里赶出去
Nutters want rid of her from under their roof
于是就说她是女巫
and have cried witch as a solution.
无论是何原因 审判自会揭晓
Whatever the reason, the trial will uncover it.
那就得继续折磨她
By the continuation of her torture.
是的 你出于何因质疑
Yes. What possible cause have you to question
我们工作的公正性呢 克拉克
the fairness of our work, Clarke?
巫术可被判处死刑
Witchcraft is punishable by death,
也许指认之重担已使我倍感疲倦
and perhaps the burden of pointing the finger has made me weary.
重担 你生活潇洒
Burden? You live handsomely
受上帝和法律之委托
and are commended by God and the law alike.
那这位可怜的老妇人呢
But what of this dear old mistress,
无故被拖到这里向我们证明她的清白
presently dragged here to convince us of her purity,
除了在藤罐里养老鼠 用嘴把一个穿棕色外套的男人
having done nothing more than keep a mouse in a bottle
送上高♥潮♥ 再没有做其他事情
and suck to completion a man in a brown coat?
如果我们放火烧死她
If we consign her body to the flames,
我们难道不是也在行恶魔之举吗
do we not do the devil's work ourselves?
说话当心点 克拉克先生
Tread cautiously, Mr Clarke,
以免让你自己也惹罪上身
lest you find yourself accused.
不管付出多大代价 都必须践行上帝的正义之举
Whatever the cost, the Lord's work will be done.
我同意 我会向他祈祷 寻求指引的
I agree, and I will pray to him for guidance.
早上好 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen!
-相信你们一定睡得很安稳吧 -算不上
- I trust you slept well? - Not really.
谢天谢地没有下雨
Thank heaven we had no rain
柴堆都是干的 今晚可以使用
and the pyre has remained dry for tonight.
不过总该有个认罪的过程吧
Er, should we have a confession of guilt, of course.
当然了
Of course.
三个郡的人都赶来围观这一壮举
We have heard tell of visitors from all three shires,
绿地上已经办起了集♥会♥
and a travelling fair has alighted on the green.
旅馆老板说我们这可能比彭德尔女巫审判还盛大
The innkeepers are saying we could be bigger than Pendle!
你得改一下你们的村庄名了 派克法官
You will need change the name of your village, Justice Pike.
的确 多事村的人一定羡慕死了
Indeed. They will be most envious in Much Happens.
这是昨天那个女人吗 似乎比之前高了些
Is that the same woman as yesterday? Seems taller than before.
她的身体被拉伸了 法官大人
She has been stretched, your honour,
就为了逼她说出真♥相♥
in pursuit of the truth.
把指控她的人带上来
Bring in her accusers.
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表