剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表
9号♥秘事第二季
第二集
克丽丝汀的12天
-插♥进♥去啊 -我插不进 插不进啊
- Come on, put it in! - I can't. I can't!
-我不行 -别啊 你要把我摔下来了
- I can't do it. - Don't, you're dropping me!
我来 我来吧
I've got it, I've got it.
消防员就这么抱人吗
Is that a proper fireman's lift?
我不知道 我又不是真的消防员
I dunno, I'm not a proper fireman.
你家有喝的吗
Uh, have you got something to drink?
可能有吧 看看冰箱
Probably, have a look in the fridge.
别碰上面写着芳的东西
Oh, don't touch anything with Fung on it!
什么
What?
她是我的室友 给自己的东西都贴了标签
She's my flatmate. She labels everything.
芳 是中文名吗
Fung? What's that, it's Chinese?
别说出声 她可能会出来呢
Shh, don't say her name, she might appear.
她9点就上♥床♥了
She's been in bed since 9 o'clock.
他们的新年跟我们不一样 是吧
Oh, well, they have a different New Year to us, don't they?
是啊 她得到2月才出来呢
Yeah, she won't be out till February.
-新年是那时候吗 -是啊 我属狗呢
- Is that when it is? - Yeah, I'm a dog, apparently.
我还见过更不堪的呢
Oh, I've seen worse.
抱歉
Sorry.
我本来以为你会跟约翰·列侬回家呢
I thought you were going home with John Lennon, anyway.
他扮的不是约翰·列侬 是哈利·波特
He wasn't John Lennon, he was Harry Potter.
哈利·波特啊
Mm, Harry Potter, was he?
是啊 至少我觉得是
Yeah, well, I think so.
就是戴了一副圆框眼镜
It was just a pair of round glasses though, weren't it?
他给你看他的"魔杖"了吗
Did he show you his wand?
没有 因为我告诉他我想看消防员的"柱子"
No, because I told him I wanted to see the fireman's pole.
我
I'm...
顺便说下 我叫亚当
My name's Adam, by the way.
-如果你想知道 -抱歉
- If you're interested. - Sorry.
我是夏娃
I'm Eve.
-真的吗 -不是 就逗你呢
- Really? - No, I just wanted to say that.
我叫克丽丝 新年快乐
I'm Chrissie, Happy New Year.
新年快乐 你家厕所在哪
Happy New Year. Where's your toilet?
-走廊尽头 -好
- It's down the corridor. - Right.
我去上厕所
I'm going to go and...
释放一下我的"水管"
unravel my hosepipe.
别弄成喷洒模式
Don't have it on sprinkle.
喂
Hello?
美女 收到我的情人节卡了吗
'Hi, sexy. Did you get my valentine's card?'
还没呢 邮递员还没来过 你收到我的了吗
No, not yet, but the post hasn't been. Did you get mine?
是的 大概在这一堆信件里
'Yes, probably somewhere in this pile here.'
你什么时候来接我
What time are you picking me up?
7点左右吧 是先做后吃 还是先吃后做
'Erm, 7-ish? Do you want sex then meal or meal then sex?'
不如先做♥爱♥ 再吃饭 再做♥爱♥吧
Erm, how about sex, meal, sex?
看情况吧 咒怨女鬼会在家吗
'That depends, is The Grudge going to be in?'
不知道 我问问再告诉你吧
Er, I'm not sure. I'll get back to you with that information.
-她在旁边 -是啊
- 'Is she there?' - Yes.
好 我回头再打
All right, I'll call you later.'
再见
'Bye-bye.'
你好啊 芳
Hey, Fung.
早上好
Good morning.
你今天有什么事吗
What have you got on today?
上午有个研讨会 下午还有个研讨会
I have a seminar this morning and another seminar this afternoon.
-都是数学方面的啊 -连续量 没错
- More maths? - Continuous quantity, yes.
听上去好复杂啊
Sounds complicated.
也不算吧
Not necessarily.
看你如何测量可测量值了
Well, it depends on your approach to measurable magnitudes.
好吧
Right.
比如 你已经跟亚当约会13个月了
Like you have been going out with Adam for 13 months...
也就是一年零一个月
which is one year and one month.
那就是所谓的 可移♥动♥的矢量
Now, this is referred to as a portable vector.
天呐 真奇怪
Oh, my God, how weird.
也不算啦 就是数论
Well, not really, it's number theory.
不是
No, I...
我前男友给我寄来了一张情人节卡
I've been, I've been sent a valentine's card from my ex-boyfriend.
或许他还爱你呢
Well, maybe he still likes you?
我12岁之后就再没见过他了 我都不记得他了
I haven't seen him since I was 12, I barely remember him.
玫瑰是红的
"Roses are red,
紫罗兰是紫的
violets are blue
那是什么味道
What is that smell?
我需要一坨屎
I need a poo."
他的幽默感没怎么变
His sense of humour hasn't changed much.
不知道他怎么知道我的地址的
I wonder how he got my address?
好吧 我得去参加研讨会了
Right, I need to go to my seminar.
如果你想跟亚当做♥爱♥ 我7:30才会回来
I won't be back until 7.30 if you want to have sex with Adam.
谢谢
Thank you.
还记得你的泰迪熊吗 克丽丝汀
Do you remember your teddy, Christine?
我下次给你带来
I'll bring it along next time.
她的小屁♥股♥粉♥嫩♥可爱 亚当
Oh, she had a lovely peachy bottom, Adam.
看啊
Look at that.
好粉♥嫩♥的小屁♥股♥啊
Her lovely peachy bottom.
妈妈 别闹了 你都让亚当不好意思了
Yeah. Mum, stop now. You're embarrassing Adam.
不 是你不好意思了
No, love, I'm embarrassing you.
需要我当个好母亲 给大家斟茶吗
Right, well, shall I be Mother?
好啊 毕竟是母亲节嘛
Yes, why not. It is Mother's Day.
这是谁
Who's that?
对了 那是...克丽丝汀的初恋
Yes, that, that was...Christine's first boyfriend.
真遗憾 他16岁时就去世了
Such a shame he...he died when he was just 16.
是吗
Did he?
是啊
Yes!
他得了...
He got...
她的记忆就跟筛子一样
She's got a memory like a sieve,
不过她和你在一起好多了 亚当
but she's done well with you, Adam.
你太棒了
You're smashing,
不过你的头发真该剪剪了
though you could do with getting a haircut.
妈
Mum!
那你打算什么时候娶她呢
So when are you going to marry her?
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你们已经交往两年了
Well, you've been courting for two years.
我当年早就结婚生子了
I was married with a daughter by then.
是啊 所以我们和你不一样 妈妈
Yeah, so we're not all like you, Mum.
我还要考虑我的事业呢
I have my career to think about.
事业 在其乐鞋店替人量脚
Career? Huh, measuring feet in Clarks
算不上什么事业吧 克丽丝汀
is hardly a career, Christine.
"感谢"你的直言不讳 妈
Thank you very much, Mum.
我只是想告诉你
All I'm saying is
你♥爸♥爸还盼着能挽着你步入教堂呢
your father would like to walk you down the aisle...
趁他现在还有机会
While he still can.
有人想要点饼干吗
Would anybody like a biscuit?
-好的 麻烦你 -不用了 谢谢
- Yes, please. - No, thanks.
好的
OK.
妈妈 别再这样了 行吗
Mum, just stop it, all right!
听着 结婚又没什么不对的
Look, there's nothing wrong with getting married.
你们这代人好像觉得这是过时的老传统
Your generation seems to think it's old-fashioned.
并非如此 这是一份承诺
It's not. It's a commitment.
我们甚至还没同居呢
We don't even live together yet.
就是啊 先同居也好啊
Exactly! That would be a start.
听着 那是不可能的
Look, it's not going to happen,
所以别再提了 好吗
so stop going on about it, OK?
-我甚至不确定亚当是否真的...-克丽丝
- I don't even know if Adam's really... - Chrissie?
我的唱片该放哪儿
Where shall I put my CDs?
放这吧
Er, here?
天啊 东西可真多
My... so much stuff.
是啊 还有好多呢
Yeah, there's plenty more.
你没后悔吧
You're not regretting it, are you?
-没有 -真的吗
- No. - Sure?
芳搬出去了 所以得有人帮忙付租金啊
Fung's moved out now so someone's got to pay the rent.
-所以...-原来如此
- So... - So.
好了
Right.
别去太久
剧集 | 9号秘事 | 导航列表