剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
看这,抱歉
Look at, sorry.
这里
Right, right here.
JJ Kayne 亿万富翁翁
JJ Kayne, billionaire.
没有照片 说他不愿意照相
There's no images coming up. - No, he's camera shy.
不愿意别人看到他的样子
Likes to keep himself to himself.
这么说Christie应该没见过他 或也不知道他长什么样子
So Christie won't have met him or know what he looks like.
可她知道他是谁吧
But she'll know who he is, though,
业界很有名的人
big name in property like that.
要是我们能说服她 说JJ Kayne
And if we could convince Christie that someone like JJ Kayne
愿意偶尔的来一笔幕后交易
would occasionally take the odd shady deal,
她会很看重这样的关系的
it'd be a great relationship for her to foster.
对不起 无意冒犯Albert
And sorry, no offense Albert,
他岁数也很大了
but he qualifies for a bus pass.
哦,看
Oh, and look,
这里还说居然他也是咯美国人
it says here that he also happens to be American.
我还是想试试我的伦敦腔 赌一把
I'd still like to try my cockney, give it an ol' punt.
JJ Kayne - JJ Kayne
JJ Kayne. - JJ Kayne.
Albert扮演JJ Kayne
Albert's JJ Kayne,
一个大地♥产♥商而且是你的教父
a big property developer and your godfather.
好 知道了
Got it.
看起来我多了个新教父
Looks like I've got a new godfather.
Peter 这件事不是关于这点
What it's not about, Peter,
我不会为此道歉
is, and I make no apology for this,
因为这不是关于自上而下的施舍或依赖文化 (穷♥人♥仰赖社会福利不能自立更生的文化)
what it's not about top-down handouts or dependency culture.
紧张吗
Nervous?
不
Nah.
我在想你或许会紧张
Thought you might be nervous,
权利长廊还有一系列的事
corridors of power and all that.
好吧
Well.
一定要记牢的事情就是选民
The thing you've got to grasp is the electorate's
对北欧的社会民♥主♥体系的
got the welfare and service expectations
服务和福利有很高的期待
of a Scandinavian social democracy
而且对目前高于25%的征税率
coupled with a low tolerance for taxation levels
很难容忍♥
that stray above 25%.
你明白了这些 其他的就是小菜一碟
Once you've got that it's a piece of piss.
你的简历
CV.
剑桥的一等学位
A first from Cambridge.
我告诉你了 让你付出
I told you all that hard work
那么多努力会有回报的
and dedication would pay off, didn't I?
他要是联♥系♥我的推荐人呢
What if she follows up the references?
看看电♥话♥号♥码
Check the telephone numbers.
全都是你的
They're all yours.
Barrington 为人和善 见多识广
Barrington, fine fellow, good head on his shoulders.
和他父亲一起打过高尔夫 他父亲人也不错
Played golf with his father, he's a fine fellow too.
好 你真的不紧张吗
Fine. - You sure you're not nervous?
你拿着简历的手在抖
Only your CV's shaking a bit.
也许有点吧
All right, yeah I might be a little bit.
你第一次的时候你肯定也紧张
You must've been nervous your first time.
是的
Yeah, I was, yeah.
很幸运 Albert和我在一起
Luckily I had Albert with me,
他帮我驱除了紧张
he did something took me mind off it.
是吗
Yeah?
他干吗了
What did he do?
使劲跺我的脚
Stamped on my foot.
后来就不紧张了
I was fine after that.
Christie女士
Miss Christie.
可以和你说两句吗
Miss Christie, could I have a word?
有什么事吗
How can I help?
我一直关注你的职业生涯
I've followed your career very closely.
你是我最喜欢的议员之一
In fact, you're one of my favorite parliamentarians.
前五的
Top five.
哦 不对 前三的
No, scrap that, top three.
你想要什么
And what do you want?
做你的助手
A job as a researcher.
对不起 我不该这么说
Sorry, I should've said that.
你要是看看
If you'd just take a look
我的简历 - 我办公室里
at my CV. - Already got a pile
已经有一大堆了 把光线都挡住了
of those in my office, they block the light out.
所以我主动来找你
That's why I thought I'd approach you directly.
面对面的给个好印象
Make a positive face to face impression.
还认为这主意不错吗
You still think that was a good idea, do you?
我有政♥治♥学一等...
I got a first in politics.
你别背你的简历
Now he's reciting his CV to me.
我发表了好多论文
I've submitted several papers
给首席智囊团 - 无聊
to leading think tanks. - Boring.
我专注 主动又有抱负
I'm dedicated, proactive, ambitious.
还是无聊 我获得了硕士学位...
Don't forget boring. - I did a two year MA at--
再见
Goodbye.
在硕士毕业之后 我在
Then I finished my MA, after which I served
kayne集团做了实习了6个月
a six month internship at Kayne Holdings.
Kayne集团 你怎么进去的?
Kayne Holdings, how did you swing that one?
不是很难
It wasn't very difficult.
JJ是我教父
JJ's my godfather.
他是我的...
He's a good friend friend of my--
跟着我 离我两步远
Follow me, two steps behind.
我8点上班 晚上10点到12点离开
I get in at eight and I leave between 10 and midnight.
你得来的比我早 走的比我晚
You're here when I arrive, and after I go home.
下班时间里 你要24小时随时待命
When you're not here, you're on call 24 hours,
一周七天都如此
seven days a week.
这是你的桌子
That's your desk.
这个职位没有报酬
The position's unpaid.
很公平
Sounds very fair.
本不该这么认为
It's not supposed to.
我进去了
I'm in.
不错啊
Nice one.
新郎新娘过来
Bride and groom only, please.
等等 灿烂的微笑
Hold on. - Big smiles.
非常好
Lovely.
亲爱的 咱们的蜜月要延期了
We may have to postpone the honeymoon, my dear.
在那国家
I've got some business
我有些生意要去打理
I have to take care of in the country.
我现在把她的日程安排发过去
I'm sending through her diary now.
迟早派的上用场的
Should come in handy.
她太可怕了
She's horrible.
就几天而已
It's only for a few days.
在政界 几天也很难熬 知道吗
A few days is a long time in politics, okay?
不 JJ 她不是那种议员
No, JJ, she's not that kind of MP.
我得挂了 好吧
Look, I have to go now, okay?
再会
Bye.
我要一小时之内把这堆东西做成一份两页的大纲
I need a two page precis of this lot within the hour.
没问题
Sure.
不好意思
Sorry about that, it was,
JJ知道我为谁工作后很兴奋
JJ, he got very excited when he heard who I'm working for.
他人很好
He's a great guy,
就是做生意有点喜欢老一套
but a bit old school in his business practices,
你明白吧
if you know what I mean.
他听起来挺有个性 - 嗯
He sounds like a character.
噢 对了 再打私人电♥话♥ 你就被解雇了
Oh, and um, one more personal call and you're fired.
你再动一步
If you so much as move another inch,
我就打爆你的头
I'll blow your head off your shoulders.
Miriam 你就这么招呼你的老朋友啊
Miriam, is that any way to greet an old friend?
Albert?
Albert?
我得配副新眼镜了
I've got to get a new prescription for these things.
我差点开枪打你了
I might've shot you where you stand.
我能为你做什么呢
Now what can I do for you?
好吧
All right?
听着
Get this.
我刚刚下班 工作了12个小时 好不好
I've just done a 12 hour day at work, yeah?
猜猜她干吗了
What does she go and do?
她还给我留作业
She gives me homework,
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表