剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
你也骗了假释委员会吗 Albert
Were you running your own con, Albert?
也许吧
I might have been.
哦
Oh, wait.
不是吧...
You didn't--
你是不是...
Did you?
他骗了监狱长
He conned the governor.
或许你应该接受
Perhaps you ought to resign yourself
这个事实 你将会在
to the fact that you are going to be
这里呆上一段非常漫长的时光
in this facility for a very long time to come.
看来我们有证据了 Stroller先生
It appears we have our evidence, Mr. Stroller.
我不断的告诉自己这么做是有理由的
I told myself it was justifiable
就算这些囚犯不把钱用在这里
that the inmates would just spend money
也会花在别的地方 而他们的钱输给我之后
on some other vice when they could lose
这些钱会有更好的用途
it all to me for a bigger cause.
卡文迪什爱猫慈善基金?
The Cavendish Cats Benevolent Fund?
是的 我只是希望在做了那么多坏事之后
Yes, I just hope from the wrongs I've done,
我也能做些好事 为了猫咪
some good can come, to cats.
你的所得都要捐赠给...
Your winnings have been going to--
猫咪们 是的
To cats, yes.
我不忍♥心看到这些小生命受到不幸
I can't bear to see the little creatures in distress.
所有这些都是为了筹善款?
All of this has been fundraising?
我知道不该破坏
Well, I know we shouldn't break
监狱规章制度 但是你也明白
the prison rules but, you see,
每当我看到猫咪们的小脸 他们
I see their tiny faces and they haunt me.
一直萦绕在我心头 我承认 我曾经对Stroller先生
I confess that I have jumped to some rather
有过一些 无情而过于严厉的判断
uncharitable conclusions about Mr. Stroller.
我也有机会来重新考虑我的判断
I've had occasion to revise my thinking.
你说过监狱长非常不好骗
You said the governor was unconnable.
对于厉害的骗术大♥师♥来说
Now, there's no such thing as "unconnable".
没有什么是"非常不好骗"的
Not with the right grifter.
我的意思是 再难搞定的目标 也有艾基利斯之踵的弱点
I mean, even the toughest mark has his Achilles heel.
是啊
Yes, well.
一切都做得非常好 可监狱长只是其中一人
Well done and everything, but the governor's only one.
你得需要3人中的2人同意
You needed two out of three.
我觉得一旦监狱长同意了
Once the governor was on board,
一般其他人都会跟随她的意见
I figured the other two would follow.
对 可是你不能确定这点
Yeah, but you didn't know.
我还是比较确定的
Well, I had a pretty good idea.
你真是个狡猾的老家伙
You are a crafty old sod.
敬Albert
To Albert.
回到属于你的地方
Back where he belongs.
敬Albert
To Albert.
下次再骗你 我可不会再把钱还给你了啊
Now, next time I con you, you don't get a refund.
好吗
All right?
要是下次你骗我
That's if it's you conning me.
或许谁把谁骗了还不一定呢
Next time, it might be the other way round.
三只脚永远让你猜不透
Three Socks three, Pop Socks nil.
我不可能一个地方跌倒两次
There's no two ways about it.
下次我一定会骗到你的
Next time it's going to be the other way around.
我到现在还不明白
You know, I still don't see how you knew
你为什么能确定那两位会就范
the others would come on board.
监狱长可是说一不二的人
Well, the governor's used to getting her way.
所以说一旦我把她骗到了
So once we had her in the bag--
是的 可等等...
No, but hold on.
她...
She--
我没说你的骗局徒劳无功
I don't mean to imply that your cons were futile.
只是有些...没必要
They were just a little over the top.
没必要?
Over the top?
画蛇添足啦
Superfluous.
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表