剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表
我可以老实告诉你 很愉快
I can honestly say it's a pleasure.
谢谢
Thank you.
其实我在想
So much so that I was thinking...
什么
Hm?
或许这件事结束之后
That maybe when we're done here,
我们可以加深一些互相的了解
we could get to know each other better.
一起吃个饭什么的
Over dinner, perhaps?
也许那会有助于我们的工作
It might help, you know, working together and...
我明白了
Yeah, I can see the sense in that.
所有都只是关于
If that's all it was,
工作
business.
如果不是呢 会怎么样
And if it wasn't?
只是自从14岁 我就在街上
It's just that I've been hustling on the streets
骗来骗去
since I was 14 and,
男人没有在我心里留下什么好印象
men haven't exactly covered themselves in glory with me.
就是你要是刚才没提
So It's just that if you don't ask
我也不用说不了
then I won't have to say no.
好吧
Okay.
我很高兴这么快我们就
Look, I'm I'm really glad we got that
不想那些事了
out of the way so quickly.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Really.
好了
Okay.
该我们上了
Time to go to work.
应该
Should be...
好
Yeah.
姐
Sis!
啥
Sis?
Cecilia
Cecilia.
我叫Cecilia Crawford
Cecilia Crawford.
我们应该有个会的
We were supposed to have a meeting.
哦 你们就是...
Oh right, you're the...
你们就是那些公♥关♥公♥司♥的人
Yeah, you're the PR people.
他...
Yeah, he was...
一直在说你们呢
Well, he was telling us all about you.
在他倒下之前
Before he collapsed.
走吧 我们在浪费时间
Come on, Cec, we're wasting our time.
等一下 你们是哪家公♥司♥的
Hold on, what company are you with?
新伦敦媒体
New London Media.
我听说过
I've heard of them.
你们的生意做的很大 是不是
You're quite a big outfit, aren't you?
我们是这一行里最好的
Well, we're the best at what we do
如果你指这个
if that's what you mean.
为什么咱们不坐一起喝一杯呢
Listen, why don't you join us for a drink?
我给他叫个出租车
I'll get him a cab.
太好了
Yeah, that'd be great.
我爱你
I love you.
打个车
Let's get a cab.
问题是我们正在物色
Look, the thing is we're actually looking
一家好的公♥关♥公♥司♥
for a decent PR company ourselves.
也许咱们可以合作
So, maybe we could do some business together.
原本计划好的会没法开了
Shame to have a wasted trip.
多遗憾
Now that your other meeting's not happening.
就喝一杯
One drink.
好吧
Okay.
太好了
Cheers, mate.
那么 看来这种安全装置
Well, seems to me if this security device
是自动防故障装置
is completely fail-safe--
正是如此
Which it is.
所以你们一定要好好找机会 花大力气宣传这一点
Then what you'll need is a gimmick that portrays that.
继续
Go on.
不好意思 继续说之前
I'm sorry, but I'd feel better having a contract in place
我认为最好我们能有个书面合同
before we had this conversation.
噢 别那么蠢
Oh, don't be a knob.
是啊 干吗那么蠢呢
Yeah, don't be a knob.
随便的聊一聊
We're only having a chat.
而且我觉得她就是创意的天才
Anyway, I thought she was the creative genius.
她是的
She is.
而且佣金昂贵
She's also very expensive.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
告诉你
Tell you what.
写个临时合同给你
Call this an interim contract.
好吗
Okay?
我保证签订你们的合同
So, I promise to sign your contract
只要你不要继续做一个蠢材
if you stop being a knob.
别做蠢材
Stop being a knob.
好了吗
Okay?
如果你能想到一些对我们确实有用的东西
Now, if you come up with any ideas that we can use,
我们会签合同的
of course we'll sign a contract
保证付给你们大笔酬劳
and make sure you get paid fairly.
你能保证吗
And I have your word on that?
当然
Absolutely.
Cis 你的意见呢
Cec?
那么
Well there's no harm in throwing
随便提出一些建议 我觉得
a few ideas around I guess.
也无伤大雅
No harm.
你刚才在说一种吸人眼球的噱头
So, you were saying something about a gimmick.
你能保证这个机器绝对安全吗
Can you guarantee that this web device can't be beaten?
百分之一百
One hundred percent.
Harry是技术方面的专家
Harry's my technical expert.
如果他说确实放心 那就肯定安全
If he says it's foolproof, then it's foolproof.
你要长♥期♥经营
Are you in this for the long haul
还是短期出♥售♥
or are you sell the company quickly?
有什么区别吗
Why, does it make a difference?
当然不同了
Of course it makes a difference.
短期出♥售♥
Well, quick sale.
好的
Right.
那你需要气势汹汹的营销手段
Well then you need in-your-face marketing,
一些可以上报纸头条的事情
something that's gonna grab the headlines.
所以说
So,
无论蜘蛛网装置要保护什么艺术品
you don't insure whatever your Spider's Web
你们都不上盗窃险
is gonna protect against theft.
什么
What?
太荒谬了
That's ridiculous.
我们不能那么做
We can't possibly do that.
不
No.
必须那么做
It's quite a guarantee.
还不只如此 你们的潜在客户
And not only that, but your potential client
都会因此节省一大笔钱
will save a fortune in premiums.
你的产品会马上供不应求
They'll be queuing up.
是 但是不上保险意味着
Yeah but no insurance would mean--
你可以上损坏险 只是不上盗窃险
You can insure it for damages, just not against theft.
究竟这东西是不是坚不可摧
Either it's a foolproof system or it isn't.
我还得知
I also understand that the London Gallery
最近伦敦艺术画廊正在展出 Issac Moore的画作
is going to be exhibiting an Isaac Moore painting.
这将是一次非常好的公♥关♥妙计
It would be quite the PR coup if you could
如果你们用这招的话
use that as your first gig.
太棒了
Brilliant.
什么
What?
天才的构想
It's genius.
一定会造成轰动的
It will certainly create a buzz.
肯定的
It certainly would.
你太厉害了
You are very good.
是的
Yes, I am.
那么 这么说你对Cecilia
So, do I take it you're interested,
提出的营销方案很满意
in using Cecilia's marketing idea?
是的 太棒了
Yeah, bloody brilliant.
那我们得起草一下正式合同了
Then I'll have the contract drawn up.
什么
Mm?
合同啊
Contract?
剧集 | 飞天大盗(2004) | 导航列表