I wanted a chance to change the landscape
我希望有机会改变城市景观
so I might feel like it all means something.
让这城市变得有意义
And not just passing through.
而不只是穿梭其中
I guess a building is as close as you can get to immortality.
最接近永恒的就是一栋建筑了
I haven't done one yet. But I'll let you know.
我还没设计过整栋楼 有作品了告诉你
You will.
你会的
This is mine.
这是我设计的
It is? The store, not the building.
是吗 这家店 不是这栋楼
But, yeah. It's beautiful.
是我设计的 很美
It's like it floats.
有漂浮的感觉
I tried to create a pure space
我希望创造一个纯粹的空间
that literally disengages itself from the urban reality around it.
真正脱离周遭城市的现实
A fantasy to step into.
梦幻之地 等你迈入
I love it. I want to step into it.
我很喜欢 我想迈进去看看
Listen, thank you, that was really awesome.
谢谢你 真的很爽
No problem, it's what I do.
不用谢 职责所在
I said 200, right?
我之前说是两百对吧
Thanks. Thank you.
谢啦 谢谢
So, should we go back to my place, now?
那咱俩要回我那儿吗
Is it okay if we don't this time?
可以先不急着打炮吗
Okay.
可以啊
I want to see you again. Yeah, me too.
我想再见到你 我也想
Hey, dude, are you okay?
兄弟 你好了吗
I'll be right there.
马上就来
One minute after our date and we're both online looking.
约会刚结束一分钟 我俩就开始各自寻欢了
We're either perfect for each other
我俩要么是天生一对
or this is going to be a disaster.
要么就是火星撞地球
Does this happen to you a lot? No, never.
你经常这么早就泄吗 从来没有
Can you at least get me off?
那你至少能帮我打出来吗
You should probably go.
你该走了
I don't want to keep making the same mistakes over and over.
我不想老是犯同样的错误
Does this feel like a mistake?
这算错误吗
No. But I don't want you to get the wrong idea about me.
不像 但我不希望你就此误会我
And what's the wrong idea?
怎么个误会法
Well, I didn't want you to think that I was a slut.
我不希望你把我想成一个放荡的人
But I don't want you to think that I'm a choir boy either.
但我也不像你想的那么正儿八经
I did pick you up in a bathroom.
的确是我把你勾引进洗手间的
So you do admit it? Yeah, of course I do.
你终于承认啦 当然了
I just didn't want you to think it was my thing.
我只是不想让你觉得饥渴的人是我
I guess all sluts have a little puritan voice inside of them.
看来所有骚货心中都住着一个清教♥徒♥嘛
How about if we stop worrying about what each other thinks,
那不如咱就抛开所有顾虑
and just be slutty.
好好放荡一次吧
That thing is kinda scary.
你那活儿有点吓人啊
What? That?
你说这玩意儿吗
It's nothing to be afraid of.
不要怕
You know everyone fantasizes about a huge dick,
其实所有人都意淫过大屌♥
it's like the ultimate metaphor.
仿佛大屌♥就意味着一切
But the reality of it is a little scary.
但实物大得有点吓人啊
What are you scared of?
有什么好怕的
I don't want it to hurt me.
我不想被它弄疼
Well, you don't have to do anything with it you don't want to.
你不想玩的花样就不玩了
But I want to do everything with it.
但我又想什么花样都来一遍
Well you're just gonna have to face your fears, then.
那你就得直面"硕大"的恐惧了
Yeah, I think I am.
我会的
It probably didn't matter whether we slept together
咱俩是今晚 还是以后哪晚搞在一起
tonight or another night.
都已无所谓了
The time we spent getting to know each other
我们之前花时间相互了解
meant I was jumping into bed with someone I liked.
意味着我是和我喜欢的人上♥床♥
Not just a big dick.
而不只是为了一条大屌♥
Maybe the scariest thing about fantasies
或许意淫的最可怕之处就在于
is the possibility that they might come true.
它有可能成为现实