Come hang out at our table.
到我们这桌来玩吧
Do you want to get out of here?
要跟我走吗
I'm with friends.
我和朋友一起来的
Look, I'm sorry I didn't call you back.
很抱歉我没回电♥话♥
I've been busy.
我一直很忙
So, where is Lenny?
莱尼呢
I've gotta go.
我要走了
Sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起
You want to go home and have sex and never talk to each other again?
跟我回家来一炮 然后老死不相往来行吗
Sure. No, I mean no getting to know each other,
没问题 我是指不去了解对方
no expectations.
不抱任何期望
Stop talking already.
赶紧闭嘴
Where do you live?
你住哪
We cannot go back to my place, I have roommates.
我们不能回我家 我有室友
Your roommates don't know you're gay?
你室友不知道你是同性恋吗
No, my roommates don't know I'm a slut.
知道 但他不知道我这么放荡
Paul?
保罗
Alex.
亚历克斯
Are you still out from last night?
你一直玩到现在
Yeah.
是
What are you doing here?
你怎么来了
We like to drive in early from the Hamptons
反正孩子都把我们吵醒了 所以
and beat the traffic since we're up anyway with the baby.
为了避开交通高峰就从汉普顿过来了
Alex, this is Kevin and Jasper.
亚历克斯 他们是凯文和贾斯帕
I'm Niko, a new friend.
我叫尼科 新朋友
I've been meaning to reach out.
我一直想联♥系♥你
A lot of stuff happened really fast.
很多事发生得太快了
Help me with the baby. Let's go.
帮帮忙 我们走
I'll call you.
我会打给你的
Sunday night can be a sacred time to cleanse ourselves.
周日晚上可以是净化自己的神圣时刻
Is there any more on me? I don't care.
我身上还有味吗 我不在乎
Washing off the week that's passed to help us face the road ahead
洗掉过去的一周 帮助我们面对未来
or bring new energy and perspective into our lives.
或是为我们的生命带来新的活力和思考
But the only problem with Sundays
但周日唯一不好的是
is that it always turns into Monday morning.
总会迎来周一清晨